MadonnaNation.com Forums
Jazzy Jan

New Celebrities that love Madonna thread

She mentions meeting M on the set of Desperately Seeking Susan

He is called Love now, or Brother Love. Not Diddy or Puffy or Sean or any of those. He will still answer to them, though. He is not a snob about names. But he would prefer now that people call him Love, because that is what matters. “Even people like me?” I asked, meaning God knows what. “Yeah,” he said. “I like re-inventing. That's probably why I have so many name changes. It's why I follow David Bowie and Madonna.”

Diddy-GQ-Cover.jpg

https://www.gq.com/story/diddy-gq-cover-story-2018

I love him praising M,she deserves so much recognition!He knows the truth tell them Diddy 

The fabulous Juliette Lewis just posted on her instagram her jamming to Holiday while driving to work. Very loud in the car and her singing to it.  She’s a big Madonna fan. 

This new girl Camila is a Madonna loon and keeps on showing it all the time lately 

Frankie Grande (Ariana's brother) talking about Madonna in Billboard interview:

As you mentioned, this show is a jukebox musical of songs from the '90s. What are your favorite '90s songs?

We are missing some Madonna in this show, unfortunately. But Madge is, you know, the queen of all things. "Ray of Light" changed my life. The whole album, but that song specifically, was just so life-changing and incredible for me. And then she went from zero to nine Grammys in one album! Good girl! 

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/pride/8260983/frankie-grande-cruel-intentions-interview

MNEK on Madonna in new Billboard interview:

On the latest show, we’re joined by singer-songwriter MNEK! The 23-year-old artist signed his first publishing deal at just 14, and has written songs with such stars as Beyoncé (“Hold Up”), Dua Lipa (“IDGAF”) and Madonna (“Hold Tight”) among many more.

In our discussion with MNEK, we also chat about how some specific collaborations with Beyoncé, Dua Lipa and Madonna came about, and his thoughts on each leading lady. Probably not much of a spoiler alert: He thinks they’re all fabulous. Beyoncé is “amazing,” Dua Lipa is “talented and deserves the success that she is having currently,” and Madonna “was really lovely and really cool.”

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/podcasts/8263215/pop-shop-podcast-mnek-interview

He may have been mentioned already, but Marilyn Manson. There were some early 90’s interviews in the beginning of his career in which he claimed Madonna was a massive influence on his image in terms of reinvention and breaking gender norms. In fact, in 1990, in some of his first shows ever, he would have his band jam “Justify My Love” and “Vogue” in the middle of the set.