MadonnaNation.com Forums
Jazzy Jan

New Celebrities that love Madonna thread

akin. 

and he's adorable too. never seen Scandal show though

On 11/10/2017 at 10:18 PM, Skin said:

I had a massive crush on him the moment I saw him on Weeds.  Didn't even know until much later that he was gay and a Madonna loon.  And now I find out he loves horror movies?  My soulmate!

23 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

No, it is not shade. She is saying that Mueller indictments were so great that they would even beat having sex with Madonna. It is like saying that something is so incredible that it would beat something that to them is the ultimate. Hope that explanation makes sense Nikki. 

thanks for explaining :brenspin:

On 11/13/2017 at 4:26 PM, Jazzy Jan said:

No, it is not shade. She is saying that Mueller indictments were so great that they would even beat having sex with Madonna. It is like saying that something is so incredible that it would beat something that to them is the ultimate. Hope that explanation makes sense Nikki. 

:thumbsup: 

Hmm..the LAST thing I thought of w/ that statement was 'shade' lol. Ro and Debbie are where it's at having Ms back/ real no bullshit deal. Always were and will always be. 

42 minutes ago, Gus said:

Omg I actually never heard of this guy yet see hes done TONS of shit :/ lol. Very cute and sweet! :D 

Jean Paul Gaultier says that he saw in M a new type of woman, representing the evolution of women with her sensuality, femininity and masculinity, to him she's like the biggest 'alpha male' of them all,  that he asked her to marry him 3 times and she said no everytime.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JILQdVICrbU