Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jonski43

Crazy for you on Car Share

10 posts in this topic

Crazy For You was just featured on Peter Kaye's Car Share sitcom. It was the dream sequence and the reenacted the Bodyguard to it.

great to hear the song so prominently. It's a real classic and sounded great and may even get some streaming from it!

this is the kind of exposure M needs to remind people of her music.

:clap::bow:

Such a gem of a song

When her current music or catalogue classics get exposed to new generations they tend to respond very positively. The problem is putting more of those exposure opportunities in place. Glad CFY got the platform it deserves

I love Crazy for you.  I mentioned this in another post but heard it recently on a fun countdown of "crazy songs"  and it sounded beautiful.  Madonna's music is timeless and this is an example. 

I love it when people are reminded of how great Madonna's music has always been. Something we all know about here of course.  Have others noticed that when Madonna is played at parties, events etc, people love her music and all know the words.  Even people that claim they "hate"  her - they actually like her music even if they won't admit it. I can always tell and smile to myself. 

Such a classic song.

And it's still her biggest selling single in the U.K.

Its just happens to be the sweetest song ever recorded.

When she sings "youll feel it in my kiss" in her lower register at the 2:31 mark it melts my heart everytime.

i love this song tbh 

Its just happens to be the sweetest song ever recorded.

When she sings "youll feel it in my kiss" in her lower register at the 2:31 mark it melts my heart everytime.

same

Legendary