avoid the cliche

Pat Leonard addresses fan who wants M to work with him again

83 posts in this topic

Well I'm A Sinner's production was a rehash of Amazing which was a rehash of Beautiful Stranger. Orbit's production on MDNA was nowhere close to ROL's quality. 

The reason why ROL worked was because of the lyrics, melodies, strong songwriting: in other words it was due to Patrick and Rick Nowles etc. The Orbit production simply put a modern spin on an already brilliantly written album. By the way Rick Nowles is among her best collaborations too: I d love to see her retiming with him and judging by Lana Del Ray albums he continues to write amazing songs! Probably I would ve recommend to Madge to write with both of them and then give it to some fag DJ :) to put a haggish production on it :).

Yes, of course, because Madonna owes her entire existence as an artist to someone called Patrick fucking Leonard, I mean she's nothing without him. 

:manson: 

Oh c'mon! Everyone was praising him and the moment he addresses some fan now all of a sudden nobody wants M to team up with Pat. Whatever! She can work with whomever wants, we all know that so let's move from the obvious. And no, of course her career doesn't depend on who she works with, That is also not in discussion. I think Madonna did some amazing stuff with Pat, and his recent stuff with Cohen is good, so I believe  he still has it. Whether she works with him or not, that is for her to choose, but as a fan I wish they could get together and workcon some tracks, that's all.

The fact that some of us loved her working with Leonard doesn't mean we don't adore other combos like Pettibone,  Orbit,  Mirwais or Price.  It's simply that we have enjoyed whenever they have met again and would love another reunion.  

People can think otherwise,  but enough with the nonsense of trying to make the idea insulting for Madonna. 

Well its normal since the best songs were cowritten with Pat.

Am I the only one who prefers the ROL songs NOT written with Pat?  I like Ray of Light, Swim, Drowned World and the Rick Nowels songs the best.  I rarely listen to Frozen, etc.

Be careful what you wish for.  Most were thrilled when we heard she was working with Orbit again on MDNA.  Safe to say at least in my opinion that none of the tracks came close to anything on Ray of Light.  Madonna is smart in knowing that catching lightning in a bottle with the same person twice is rare which is why she usually moves on plus she obviously gets bored with the same people in terms of working with the same people.

THIS.

*sigh*

Is this VIGIL still going on?

vzc2tz.gif

I wanted her to work with Pharrell again but when their Rebel Heart demos turned out to be the only demos from that album that I thought were crap I changed mind....