Cleveland Facebook gunman Steve Stephens who shot dead grandad

I wonder if Trump has the ball to sign a "No Gun" executive order to make America great again? :1251: 

Dont touch my guns!!!:shoot:this wouldn't have happened if the older man (Rip)  had a gun to defend himself #2ndAmendment

Dont touch my guns!!!:shoot:this wouldn't have happened if the older man (Rip)  had a gun to defend himself #2ndAmendment

This wouldn't have happened at all if guns weren't present. 

I feel awful for that old man.

I hope they find this piece of shit. This bastard needs to be executed. 

He needs to suffer in prison, execution will be an easy route for him.

This wouldn't have happened at all if guns weren't present. 

He would've got killed in some other manner unfourtanetly 

Update: bastard killer is dead (suicide) 

But if there's no gun, that cunt would not have a gun to kill the old man.

But if there's no gun, that cunt would not have a gun to kill the old man.

sorry bro, but its a small price we have to pay. i don't want just the gov having weapons, the citizens need them too

sorry bro, but its a small price we have to pay. i don't want just the gov having weapons, the citizens need them too

I think citizens should be able to have weapons but the laws need to be tightened and enforced strongly. Of course putting ANY restrictions automatically = THEY'RE TAKING ALLLLLLLLLLLL OUR GUNS AWAY!!!! THE KENYAN AND CROOKED HILLARY ARE TAKING 'EM ALLLLLL!! STOCKPILE NOW!!!! So fucking stupid.

I'm all for the right to bear arms but the overall gun culture in this country is fucking ridiculous, completely out of hand and needs to be brought down a couple of notches. Serious limitations and restrictions need to be placed. The fact that people think mass shootings in a "civilized" country on at least a weekly basis is "normal" says it all really. Why is this not as big of an issue in any other "civilized" countries?

I can't believe the McDs employees had the guts to take his order let alone ask him to wait for the fries....like how do you even do that knowing you're talking to a wanted serial killer who could strike again at any moment lol

Why? If your government wants to kill you, there's nothing you can do.

Nothing screams "I HAVE A MICRO PENIS!" more than a man that has the urge to own a gun...

:dead: What the hell? 

Why? If your government wants to kill you, there's nothing you can do.

I'm  human being i'm just going to sit down and let the gov kill me???  wtf

:dead: What the hell? 

I'm  human being i'm just going to sit down and let the gov kill me???  wtf

Dannylex is right though. If they REALLY wanted to off someone....they could....and do probably. I don't care what kind of arsenal you have stockpiled. What they have is and will always be better. I get what you're saying, at least make 'em fight for it but at the end of the day if they want you gone you will be.

Sounds a lot like something Webogirl would have said about this. Very similar writing style too :laugh: And not just in this thread or this forum section

Sounds a lot like something Webogirl would have said about this. Very similar writing style too :laugh: And not just in this thread or this forum section

i was here for a month then she got banned smh 

Guns for the People!!! everyone should have guns starting at age 5, and should be holstered up!!!  don't like it ?? move to north korea.!! guns GUNS GUNS! GUNS!:shoot: