kokot

Sheryl Crow criticizes Madonna and exposes her own hypocrisy

233 posts in this topic

I haven't paid any attention to Sheryl Crow since I was in the 7th grade when she used to be popular. 

mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her.gif

That Danuta video should be in the Guggenheim!  

Maybe @XXLcan tell us more about this Italian wonderful forgotten gem???? 

have you seen lance armstrong liking pud's comment dragging sheryl? :lmao:

lance_sheryl.thumb.png.d32718f5e258985c54eca6210b903f00.png

That Danuta video should be in the Guggenheim!  

Maybe @XXLcan tell us more about this Italian wonderful forgotten gem???? 

mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her.gif

:laugh:

Among the 80s C-list local two hit wonders Italian pop trash pantheon I only remember Sabrina Salerno and Jo Squillo

have you seen lance armstrong liking pud's comment dragging sheryl? :lmao:

lance_sheryl.thumb.png.d32718f5e258985c54eca6210b903f00.png

:lmao:

He probably has a lot of dirt on this fake hypocritical Crow. Used him as long as he was riding high ... Another thing Madonna has never done, not in her career nor in her private life. But Sheryl holier than thou is welcome to her transparency, bitterness and hypocrisy

All the Annie Lennox, Suzanne Vegas and Sheryl Crows of the world should feel free to continue scolding Madonna and claiming their supposed superiority and more dignified stand in the world, never mind Madonna has had a career 1000 times bigger without owing it to any puppetteer or industry marriage or pushy parents with contacts, besides being a woman to have actually walked the walk and to have done more to embrace a discourse on what it actually means to be valued as a woman in an age old heterosexual white man's world than any of those self-styled feminists, daughters of the worst 70s branch of feminism, i.e. "dress like a man and pretend you don't have a sexuality", nothing more pernicious and ridiculously false

What all these judgemental entitled know-it-all ladies have done for minorities, racism and the exposure and the appreciation of lgbt themes is a matter that history has already judged, unbeknownst to them and their outrageously inflated egos, and the answer is a big fat nothing

Madonna was receiving death threats throughout her career and especially in the early 90s from people who have a Mike Pence mindset and ironically are now in charge of what is supposed to be the most aware, culturally advanced country on Earth. Where were you and what were you doing when that was happening Annie Lennox or Sheryl Crow? Now sit your ass down