Stupid English hooligans destroy and create havoc in Madrid

Yesterday up to 700 stupid English hooligans did everything that could be considered embarrassing.  Here's what you get when tabloids feed stupid people.  I wish they were banned from Spain and the rest of the EU forever. 

It's the city centre

http://www.marca.com/en/football/spanish-football/2017/04/12/58ee67d8468aeb4c7b8b4696.html

it reminded me of this hahaha 

pTR7f6D.jpg

Football hools are the worst, in any country. Russians, English, German, just awful violent no brainers. I still think fascist hools are behind the bomb attacks against Borussia Dortmunds team bus two days ago. This doesn't seem like Islamistic terror. But who knows... 

Fact is they ruin football ( as does UEFA and FIFA).

Football hools are the worst, in any country. Russians, English, German, just awful violent no brainers. I still think fascist hools are behind the bomb attacks against Borussia Dortmunds team bus two days ago. This doesn't seem like Islamistic terror. But who knows... 

Fact is they ruin football ( as does UEFA and FIFA).

Well, the islamist detained is now free of  charges because there's no real proof against him. 

So maybe you are right. 

I've been in London twice & was honestly kinda surprised about the amount of drunks on the streets on the end of the night. I once saw two blond hair women slapping each other like crazy in the city centre.:lol:

Yesterday up to 700 stupid English hooligans did everything that could be considered embarrassing.  Here's what you get when tabloids feed stupid people.  I wish they were banned from Spain and the rest of the EU forever. 

It's the city centre

http://www.marca.com/en/football/spanish-football/2017/04/12/58ee67d8468aeb4c7b8b4696.html

it reminded me of this hahaha 

pTR7f6D.jpg

Didn't Margaret Thatcher back the banning of all English teams for five years at least by UEFA and FA following that horrendous LIVE tragedy that occurred in 1985 at the Heysel stadium in Brussels during the Liverpool Juventus FA final match? Perhaps it's time to implement that again. Fucking boozey turds, they are revolting and do not deserve to walk among civilized people whether in Spain or France or Germany or Italy or anywhere else in Europe for that matter. Let them fucking stay and get pissed to death in their own oh so wonderful brexit turf they love so much, wankers.