jasray

Guy Ritchie invites Madonna to film screening...??

41 posts in this topic

yea cause if she shows up the press is guaranteed otherwise no one would care

Hopefully she goes and kicks him in the nuts

l<3ve me like my $$$$

She'll go and text all through the film.

25 minutes ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

She'll go and text all through the film.

:chuckle: Madonna calling someone who asked her to stop texting during twelve years a slave, "enslaver" remains iconic. I cant believe I'd forgotten about it. 

Poor Jacqui (Guys Mrs) is her opinion not considered? Lol

probably fake story anyways 

5 hours ago, mynameisdita said:

:chuckle: Madonna calling someone who asked her to stop texting during twelve years a slave, "enslaver" remains iconic. I cant believe I'd forgotten about it. 

I still crack up about that.

5 hours ago, mynameisdita said:

That was never confirmed to be true and was from a gossip rag.  I think it was denied as well. 

Anyway, I hate people texting at movies. It is rude and distracting.   Hope it isn't true. 

11 minutes ago, jazzyjan said:

That was never confirmed to be true and was from a gossip rag.  I think it was denied as well. 

Anyway, I hate people texting at movies. It is rude and distracting.   Hope it isn't true. 

I kind of hope it isn't either...but it is kind of ridiculously hysterical. And Madonna is the only one who could pull it off. :dead:

(ps. I hate texting too. And talking.  I'm serious about my movie experience. :lmao:)

2 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

I kind of hope it isn't either...but it is kind of ridiculously hysterical. And Madonna is the only one who could pull it off. :dead:

(ps. I hate texting too. And talking.  I'm serious about my movie experience. :lmao:)

:lol: I have had some annoying experiences lately so that is why I have low tolerance.  Ha ha.  I saw the movie Split and these rude teens in the same aisle spent the entire time on their phones and talking amongst each other.  Went to a musical and the girl in front of me spent her entire time playing one of those games on her phone. She hardly looked up !  The worst though was at a funeral. I could not believe it. A guy in his 40's was texting back and forth while the funeral was on ! 

Surely she will use Jacqui's ticket?  Jacqui can't go either way. Her Primark dress is a bit torn.

9 hours ago, le smoking said:

Hopefully she goes and kicks him in the nuts

N3weBax.gif

1 hour ago, jazzyjan said:

:lol: I have had some annoying experiences lately so that is why I have low tolerance.  Ha ha.  I saw the movie Split and these rude teens in the same aisle spent the entire time on their phones and talking amongst each other.  Went to a musical and the girl in front of me spent her entire time playing one of those games on her phone. She hardly looked up !  The worst though was at a funeral. I could not believe it. A guy in his 40's was texting back and forth while the funeral was on ! 

Atrocious...

Actually they claimed she texted during Hamilton, and that stale piece of bread Jonathan or whatever, called her a bitch

3 minutes ago, MerGirl said:

Actually they claimed she texted during Hamilton, and that stale piece of bread Jonathan or whatever, called her a bitch

which they totally used for self promotion anyway. 

6 hours ago, karbatal said:

Her Primark dress is a bit torn.

😂😂😂😂😂

Just now, Nikki said:

which they totally used for self promotion anyway. 

They really did the most 

Guy Ritchie and Janet Jackson should get together.  Just imagine it - 2 Gold diggers finding love together and comparing notes on getting millions out of your ex.  Perfect match. 

6 hours ago, karbatal said:

Surely she will use Jacqui's ticket?  Jacqui can't go either way. Her Primark dress is a bit torn.

:lmao:

Don't care if true or not, fact is: Her husbands come crawling back sooner or later...

GuyR can blow me.

GuyR can blow me.

GuyR can blow me.

Spotlight, you are too good for him !   We won't allow him to come near you. :lol:  We will protect you. 

Spotlight, you are too good for him !   We won't allow him to come near you. :lol:  We will protect you. 

Thanks Jan:lmao: good to know ppl r looking out for me here at the nation:inlove: