MadonnaNation.com Forums
erotica blu

Drowned World Tour Video Filter

Starman    0

Wow - that head shot is so Debbie Harry... love it!

To this day I still don't understand some fans gripe with the CT edit. It's flawless, set a benchmark, and completely solidified that iconic era. I couldn't imagine watching it if it was edited ala DWT. I used to show it to so many people who thought it was great visually.

Cut to the mess of the RHT. So choppy, which is actually a sign of poor editing, some parts are unwatchable. Too bad Jonas didn't direct and edit RHT - it has his visuals all over it.

I think RH is a better version of MDNA mess, but both dont compare to CT and S&S

I think RH is a better version of MDNA mess, but both dont compare to CT and S&S

Oh RHT shits all over MDNA edit wise. That truly has to be my biggest disappointment personally after being wowed by the tour and now not really having the same feast on DVD.

Hector    0

They should've filmed the tour earlier on. As the tour progressed her bodyfat was dropping and it made her look older. By the time the tour was over and she filmed Swept Away she looked like Skeletor! The HBO broadcast didn't have that stupid filter. 

acko    0

They should've filmed the tour earlier on. As the tour progressed her bodyfat was dropping and it made her look older. By the time the tour was over and she filmed Swept Away she looked like Skeketor! The HBO broadcast didn't have that stupid filter. 

Not 2 mention the fact that the anticipation was insane, in Europe at least it was Beatles-esque.

Barcelona was insane, this would have been one of those rare occasions were opening night

would have made 4 the perfect recording... :wow:

Gus    0

Hbo also filmed the first show in Detroit as a back up, hope it leaks some day...

This is how she looked that day

detroit_drowned-world01.jpg

DagIN    0

Hbo also filmed the first show in Detroit as a back up, hope it leaks some day...

This is how she looked that day

detroit_drowned-world01.jpg

Gorgeous! I will never not be pissed that she changed her hair for the broadcast/DVD. 

VogueMusic    0

I think I'm the only one that doesn't give a shit about her hairstyle (or the opening costume) on this tour. :lmao: