Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Shaun

Patrick Leonard thread

Recommended Posts

On 12/10/2017 at 2:09 PM, Lolo said:

Ok, so is he off to producing Ms new album under top secret complete offline all analog circumstances or what? 

 

 

:naughty:

 

 

 

Fingers crossed for that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/10/2017 at 2:09 PM, Lolo said:

Ok, so is he off to producing Ms new album under top secret complete offline all analog circumstances or what? 

 

Hope so!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Isn't Pat Leonard suspiciously silent?

So he doesn't post since 6 October.  He used to post sunrises and sunsets.  Now nothing.  

Maybe he's somewhere and he can't explain where he is?  

Just saying... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11 November 2017 at 6:11 PM, cosmic_system said:

He said he was going to take some time off to work. Don't hold your breath about him working with HER though. 

Probably with Jewel. 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rumor has it he's networking some older demos for a "from the vaults" release.

So far he has allegedly worked on:

 

Waving to the Crowd

Defying Gravity

We R Superstars

Britney Don't Do It

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh you men of little faith!  

He's in Portugal right now as we speak and that's why he can't even post a sunset because he's not even in the USA.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pat can’t post to Instagram because he is currently assisting Madonna in the creation of her next world wide #1 smash single/album/world tour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have mirwais cellphone/wifi privileges been taken away yet by Madonna? When was the last time Mirwais posted?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, spotlight said:

Have mirwais cellphone/wifi privileges been taken away yet by Madonna? When was the last time Mirwais posted?

Exactly.  All the BIG NAMES aren't posting because they cannot give away that THEY ARE IN PORTUGAL 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, karbatal said:

How about Shep?  

 

He's running the hotel they're all staying in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, karbatal said:

Exactly.  All the BIG NAMES aren't posting because they cannot give away that THEY ARE IN PORTUGAL 

:headbang:

6 hours ago, karbatal said:

Oh damn Mirwais posted three days ago :lmao:

 

I will not renounce all hope.

5 hours ago, jonski43 said:

He's running the hotel they're all staying in

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that would be great if all were true....with a perfect album title...NOSTALGIA

nos·tal·gia
näˈstaljə,nəˈstaljə/
noun
  1. a sentimental longing or wistful affection for the past, typically for a period or place with happy personal associations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Aries said:

that would be great if all were true....with a perfect album title...NOSTALGIA

nos·tal·gia
näˈstaljə,nəˈstaljə/
noun
  1. a sentimental longing or wistful affection for the past, typically for a period or place with happy personal associations.

I have a feeling that Madonna would rather perform sans fards than having an album called Nostalgia hahaha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Aries said:

that would be great if all were true....with a perfect album title...NOSTALGIA

nos·tal·gia
näˈstaljə,nəˈstaljə/
noun
  1. a sentimental longing or wistful affection for the past, typically for a period or place with happy personal associations.

If that's the case, and since Portugal will probably have some influence in M's next album, a most known portuguese word for the title would be saudade.

saudade
[soh-dah-duh
]noun
1.(in Portuguese folk culture) a deep emotional state of melancholic longing for a person or thing that is absent:

Cesária Évora's Sodade song is a pretty famous one (sodade is the Capeverdean variant of the Portuguese saudade):
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2017 at 7:45 PM, karbatal said:

Oh you men of little faith!  

He's in Portugal right now as we speak and that's why he can't even post a sunset because he's not even in the USA.  

I was hoping and praying thats why he left twitter for a while :).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2017 at 11:56 AM, Je5u5 said:

Rumor has it he's networking some older demos for a "from the vaults" release.

So far he has allegedly worked on:

 

Waving to the Crowd

Defying Gravity

We R Superstars

Britney Don't Do It

What about "Sitting On The Whole World" & "On Eagle's Wing?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just because they post and don't reveal that they are in Portugal doesn't mean they aren't there. THEY COULD BE THERE! THEY MIGHT BE UNDERCOVER! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And of course all hell will break loose when he suddenly posts a picture of a beautiful Portugal sunrise.... 

BUT if he posts a picture of his working with some non entity like that Camella Cabello or Pink I will be VERY ANGRY. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, karbatal said:

And of course all hell will break loose when he suddenly posts a picture of a beautiful Portugal sunrise.... 

BUT if he posts a picture of his working with some non entity like that Camella Cabello or Pink I will be VERY ANGRY. 

 

Waiting for that Portugese tart Insta-snap!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×