Attack in Stockholm. A truck, again. Several dead

There was another attack with a truck, at least three are dead, they may be more. Still difficult to know

I feel sick, because I have a special connection in my mind with Sweden, I'm planning to move there and I don't see Sweden as a menace to anybody in this world. In fact, they have taken much more refugees than they really could. 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/07/truck-crashes-crowd-people-stockholm/

By the way, didn't Trump got confused a couple of weeks ago about an attack in Sweden and we were all laughing at how random and absurd it was? 

I used to live just next to it and be there almost everyday

my pillows and towels were from ahleans i remember :/

i feel bad and as you said sweden is such a peaceful nation trying to make the best of this crisis

Too bad indeed...when the last incident in England happened, I heard someone saying that they had knowledge of 30 Isis terrorists being sent through Europe with attack intents...how do they know about such exact number? how about their names and identifying them and just trap them or be over them? they just happen to be accurate about the number...sounds weird.

Sorry for the people who lost their lives in this attack.

Are there any forum members there? Are you safe people? These things... I can never get used to them. I am just sorry and pissed off at the same time. Rest in peace to those who lost their lives.

I lived in Sweden in the 90s, one of the most beautiful places I have ever lived in and certainly the happiest time of my life. I have a special connection too @karbatal this tragedy is so painful and sad :(((

Again, disgusting coward kills innocent people with a vehicle. The actions of an evil coward with no respect for human life and does not care remotely that he is killing innocent everyday people going about their lives.  The fact this is happening so often leaves everyone scared, numb and depressed.  My heart goes out to the victims and the people of Sweden.  Evil terrorists who are either part of an organisation or a lone wolf with evil fundamentalist ideology are becoming too common. 

What can we do to stop this senseless barbaric random killing? I feel so powerless, incredibly vulnerable and utterly utterly sad by all of these tragic horrendous fucked up attacks ... :imsad::imsad::imsad: