Kuwaity lady watching her éthiopien maid fall off the window and didnt help

spazz

OMG.  What a disgusting person. Instead of helping her, she is filming her.  Absolutely disgraceful and I hope she gets everything she deserves for not helping her.  Just appalling and heartless.  Words fail me how someone can be so evil to film that instead of helping her.  

That was rather disturbing to watch.  Humans can sometimes be the most cruel creatures (if you even consider that human)!

9 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

OMG.  What a disgusting person. Instead of helping her, she is filming her.  Absolutely disgraceful and I hope she gets everything she deserves for not helping her.  Just appalling and heartless.  Words fail me how someone can be so evil to film that instead of helping her.  

She probably wanted her dead. Vile evil cunt! She will get karma. 

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/ethiopian-maid-viral-kuwait-video-says-she-was-trying-escape-employer-354761341

'I wasn’t trying to commit suicide, I was trying to escape', says woman filmed by her employer as she fell several storeys

Such a imhuman tragedy. I hope she gets a better life.

OMG, this was so shocking and heartbreaking, how someone films someone without helping??? Hope the woman gets the justice she deserves. Glad that the maid survived what seemed a certain dead. 

We forget that people around the world live in abusive conditions where human rights have been stepped over once and once again. 

This disgusting behaviour happens throughout the Arab world, specifically in the richer countries. The employers hire migrants from Africa and Asia and treat them like absolute dirt...abusing them physically. There are countless news stories about this. 

I even had a cleaning lady from India who used to work in Saudi Arabia. She told me her employer started to hit her and accused her of "talking" to her husband. She went straight to the police station and got the hell out of that country. 

People can be so evil.