MadonnaNation.com Forums

Oh god I'm being forced to listen this for the first time while in a friend's car. What kind of generic Chainsmokers Mariah reject track is this??? It doesn't even sound like her!

I guess gaga is in for some more HARD TIMES...:lmao:

she should have made something like THIS.

but who am i kidding. she'd make it pretentious and ruin it

she should have made something like THIS.

but who am i kidding. she'd make it pretentious and ruin it

Yes, if gaga did this it would be gross and sickening, made worse with her honking vocals.

Debuted at #17 in Australia, and it has been #1 on iTunes for a week now. Just to show how unimportant sales have become.

Debuted at #17 in Australia, and it has been #1 on iTunes for a week now. Just to show how unimportant sales have become.

Thank god. It was #4 on the digital sales, and did not appear anywhere on the streaming chart. I've not heard it anywhere on radio. So it seems a few monsters bought up multple copies but nobody else is listening to it. Will be gone next week.

Thank god. It was #4 on the digital sales, and did not appear anywhere on the streaming chart. I've not heard it anywhere on radio. So it seems a few monsters bought up multple copies but nobody else is listening to it. Will be gone next week.

wow i figured it would end up higher given it was #1 on iTunes since release

so she hit #4 on digital sales and not even top 50 on streaming in Australia -  and that pattern has been repeated all over the world this week - it really does suggest that no-one except a few die-hard fans care about her music anymore

how is million reasons still selling 18k/week in the US?

it isnt in my country but no one cares. i remember ONE DAY after m's tour went on sale they had articles ready of "why isnt madonna's show sold out yet?"

anyway, she is selling well in the US, but i think there's only one or two dates/city. same worldwide. there's only like 60 dates on sale or so. it's not that hard to call it "sold out" if just a few dates

Her tour is bombing she has got 10s of thousands of unsold tickets on StubHub alone, so can you imagine what the total is for ALL the secondary sites. She's got over 7000 tickets for San Francisco, over 5000 for Flushing, NY on StubHub alone. SLAY!!!!

IMG_8918.PNG

IMG_8919.PNG

UK no 23. 👀

Hahahaha! SLAY!

Finally dropped from #1 on Australian iTunes, so its all downhill from here... might rise slightly on ARIA charts next week with slight improvement in streaming.

Damn.  iTunes really has become irrelevant.  

I love this new song of hers... but i must say she's jumping on the Chainsmokers sound...

Wow.. I never knew that streaming has become so pivotal!  This is literally the end for traditional artists in charts!

I love this new song of hers... but i must say she's jumping on the Chainsmokers sound...

try the new paramore track that's shared here. it's so clever. 

Wow.. I never knew that streaming has become so pivotal!  This is literally the end for traditional artists in charts!

I didn't realise this either but I think over time things will even out for traditional artists as subscription playlists become the norm for families. I'm gradually seeing people my age signing up. 

However for a contemporary artist Gaga's streaming figures are a disaster. 

And oof at those concert tickets stuck on secondary sites. You just know they're trying to hype it that it's a must see sold out concert.

that born brave bus best get a move on to hand those things out

I guess gaga is in for some more HARD TIMES...:lmao:

love it, sounds very Arcade Fire's Reflektor too.

Coming for 10 million on US radio already. 

Think we have another MR situation.

We gotta turn off the radio.