899 posts in this topic

The only legit negative backlash press I recall her getting was when she flipped the bird at that baseball game when she was popular.  Sure the press would pick out all the Madonna stealing but even then she wasn't beaten up for it.  The beatings came from the public on the net and not from any real publication by and large.  I just think she is a natural bore of a human being and people can't even be bothered getting worked up over her because they don't care.  Imagine the public and media hysteria had Madonna been the one to strip butt ass naked at a club show while on stage, or have someone intentionally vomit all over her during a performance.  Or used the Berlin Wall as a tacky performance "art" piece looking like a drugged out lunatic in the process.  Zzzzzzzzzz.  Yet Madonna says she doesn't like hydrangeas or paints a line at the end of her driveway so people won't park there and HEADLINES the world over!

like you said, she's boring. and she's also bored herself. when people are bored they find ways to create their own problems. tbh ive noticed this to be a common thing among my generation in general..

she probably reads some hateful comments sometimes and sees that as "backlash". she has it the easiest from all the popgirls and has no right to complain about anything or put herself in a victim position. she was born in MILLIONS, went to private schools in NY. but say one negative thing and she can't handle it

Debuts so far:

Ireland 53 

Germany 79 

Netherlands (failed to chart)

Sweden 99 

New Zealand 3(bubbling under)

Belgium (failed to chart)

A fucking mess :rotfl: 

UK no 23. 👀

The only legit negative backlash press I recall her getting was when she flipped the bird at that baseball game when she was popular.  Sure the press would pick out all the Madonna stealing but even then she wasn't beaten up for it.  The beatings came from the public on the net and not from any real publication by and large.  I just think she is a natural bore of a human being and people can't even be bothered getting worked up over her because they don't care.  Imagine the public and media hysteria had Madonna been the one to strip butt ass naked at a club show while on stage, or have someone intentionally vomit all over her during a performance.  Or used the Berlin Wall as a tacky performance "art" piece looking like a drugged out lunatic in the process.  Zzzzzzzzzz.  Yet Madonna says she doesn't like hydrangeas or paints a line at the end of her driveway so people won't park there and HEADLINES the world over!

I always suspected Madonna got these reactions from people because they LIKE/LIKED her and they were disappointed when she did something they did not agree with, like people that want women to behave a certain way. Slob doesn't get the same reaction because no one really likes her.

C94hFBRXkAAPNSw.jpg

I love that you can't even tell where she is until you give it a second look.  So bland.

Took me a fifth look to spot her. I thought the girl to the right with the cropped shirt and bleached hair was her. So much more presence. 

Is she fat again?  She is always expands when she goes on tour.  When does this shit show start?

No way she will have a top 10 with sales approx of 60 k (according to Kworb net) ,zero radio plays and zero streams

Wow, 60K? Lord, we're going to see another MR-style Terri Schiavo campaign the whole summer? Her and team just desperately trying to nudge this up the charts? 

Ugh. 

C94hFBRXkAAPNSw.jpg

I love that you can't even tell where she is until you give it a second look.  So bland.

I gave up finding her? Where is Waldo?

I haven't even heard the song as I don't want her ads popping up whenever I open YouTube!!! 

Wow, 60K? Lord, we're going to see another MR-style Terri Schiavo campaign the whole summer? Her and team just desperately trying to nudge this up the charts? 

Ugh. 

I have a feeling they won't push this one as hard. They'll just abandon it and say it was a "gift for the fans" and she'll release something else in a few months.

What happened to The Boar on itunes?

tenor-1.gif

Definitely not in the top 10.:lmao:

Is she fat again?  She is always expands when she goes on tour.  When does this shit show start?

Tour starts August to give them plenty of time to give away the tickets. 

This single will be gone in a couple of weeks so I guess they'll just be propping it up with Payola in the US for the next three months.

Ugh. 

And initially they predicted 75k. The Goob just never meets expectations.

Still rolling over "the Terri Schiavo campaign." :lmao:

I haven't even heard the song as I don't want her ads popping up whenever I open YouTube!!! 

Trust...its better that way, Pedro.

Trust...its better that way, Pedro.

:thumbsup:

What happened to The Boar on itunes?

tenor-1.gif

Definitely not in the top 10.:lmao:

It didn't even last that long. It's PI all over again only this time there's no Superbowl to hide behind and since most of her budget probably went into making MR happen well..

I wonder why Arthritic Queen keeps believing that faking a Number 1 on iTunes via 100k buyback and endless discounts will make her song a hit? Trust and believe she will discount that shit song and sing it on Coachella night #2 for another boost. There's gonna be ads everywhere from Billboard to Grindr, and perhaps even a new video set to launch. All for the sake of charting. Desperately seeking that fourth(LOL) number one, even if it's a mediocre, basic, totally forgettable POS that will be forgotten in 6 months. 

In another note:

Lust for Love - 4.3 million views in 22 hours
The Cure - 2.4 million views in 2 days

I wonder what she pull next? She tried Ace of Base, Gwen, Xtincta, M, Cher, Bieber...

C94hFBRXkAAPNSw.jpg

IMG_2981.GIF

Her team should have gone with pushing John Wayne.  At least it's a better song when compared to her new pile of shit.  

I wonder what she pull next? She tried Ace of Base, Gwen, Xtincta, M, Cher, Bieber...

Um...Elton, Bowie, Freddie Mercury, and now Barbra f'king Streisand and Judy Garland! :wacko::lmao:lol . Worst. 

I honestly have no idea how this turd is still #1 in Australia, but nowhere else in the world... she has zero presence here currently and PI and MR did nothing... I'm sensing some sort of rort