SoftSwmie.jpg

920x920.jpg

I can take care of that.

(FROM BRUCE THE SHARK AKA JAWS)

920x920.jpg

I can take care of that.

(FROM BRUCE THE SHARK AKA JAWS)

Better think twice, it's tainted.

The crowd didn't seem too into her last Saturday.  Of all the people I know who went to Coachella (a ton) only one posted about her.  She shoves her performances in people's faces so much there's no reason to pay to see her live.  

Now discounted in the UK :rotfl:

fPdZKKC.jpg

:lmao: Lady Discount strikes again.

She's down to number 8 now in the US and still in the red, so expect one of her famouz discounts any moment now. Gotta stop the tumble down the mountain.

Now discounted in the UK :rotfl:

fPdZKKC.jpg

discounted in the UK after 5 days - how fucking tragic

DESPERADO

The new song sounds dated already.

So im in a waiting room at the doctors office and theres a magazine on the table with gags on the cover and it quotes "unbelievable how much shit ive gotten over me" so shes playing the victim role again! Poor gaga poor you. Its so dirty to play this game. It's all very "poor little white girl"

So im in a waiting room at the doctors office and theres a magazine on the table with gags on the cover and it quotes "unbelievable how much shit ive gotten over me" so shes playing the victim role again! Poor gaga poor you. Its so dirty to play this game. It's all very "poor little white girl"

I hope you weren't there for your blood pressure!

And we've said it before - what criticism? I've never seen anything in the press that was negative about her. Even when she's working with rapists and vomit artists I've not seen any criticism of her. Once again, she still thinks she's Madonna.

She was on uk to this morning apparently but no idea why. That mental health leeching project I assume.

She's down to number 8 in the US and still in the red, so expect one of her famouz discounts any moment now. Gotta stop the tumble down the mountain.

As I told you, she was going to free-fall soon.:madgemanson:

I am disgusted.

Poor acting here 

Very surprised it didnt get a discount today in the US

I hope you weren't there for your blood pressure!

And we've said it before - what criticism? I've never seen anything in the press that was negative about her. Even when she's working with rapists and vomit artists I've not seen any criticism of her. Once again, she still thinks she's Madonna.

She was on uk to this morning apparently but no idea why. That mental health leeching project I assume.

something hereditary related to the kidneys. I need to go to for checkups sometimes. nothing blood pressure related ;).. not sure if you were trying to make a joke out of this or not..

she was probably in the UK for that mental illness nonsense she did on skype with one of the UK's princes

I am disgusted.

Poor acting here 

ok so the only thing i was focusing on here was....how much filler, botox etc this girl has done....and how much prince William needs to buzz his hair....get some chapstick and a facial.

Debuts so far:

Ireland 53 

Germany 79 

Netherlands (failed to chart)

Sweden 99 

New Zealand 3(bubbling under)

Belgium (failed to chart)

A fucking mess :rotfl: 

Debuts so far:

Ireland 53 

Germany 79 

Netherlands (failed to chart)

Sweden 99 

New Zealand 3(bubbling under)

Belgium (failed to chart)

A fucking mess :rotfl: 

Wow. Monsters are hoping Billboard will put her in the top ten even though this may sell less than PI did week one.

The biggest shit she got was when there was public backlash about how much she was ripping off Madonna. That's where here career ended. She felt entitled to stealing Madonna's career, and getting away with it.

I didn't know the Maroon 5 guy said this. Now I love him :rotfl: 

Wow. Monsters are hoping Billboard will put her in the top ten even though this may sell less than PI did week one.

No way she will have a top 10 with sales approx of 60 k (according to Kworb net) ,zero radio plays and zero streams

It's #10 on US iTunes now. 

The only legit negative backlash press I recall her getting was when she flipped the bird at that baseball game when she was popular.  Sure the press would pick out all the Madonna stealing but even then she wasn't beaten up for it.  The beatings came from the public on the net and not from any real publication by and large.  I just think she is a natural bore of a human being and people can't even be bothered getting worked up over her because they don't care.  Imagine the public and media hysteria had Madonna been the one to strip butt ass naked at a club show while on stage, or have someone intentionally vomit all over her during a performance.  Or used the Berlin Wall as a tacky performance "art" piece looking like a drugged out lunatic in the process.  Zzzzzzzzzz.  Yet Madonna says she doesn't like hydrangeas or paints a line at the end of her driveway so people won't park there and HEADLINES the world over!