836 posts in this topic

Somehow Its still #1 on Australian itunes. I even bought Harry Styles to try to get him to overtake.

Does anyone know if the itunes charts are just based on purchases, or also include Apple Music streams? I can't believe anyone is really buying it.

I just hope this turd doesn't sell enough this week to go to 10 with this shit song.  Does any chart expert think it will?  I am assuming this turd has no radio play?

very unlikely - may not even get top 20

she only has sales for 5 days instead of 7 since it was released after midnight on Saturday night (sales chart week starts Friday and ends Thursday). Also sales overall are extremely low for everyone at the moment which means radio play and streaming will have more impact on overall chart positions. However, she has no radio play and streaming is very low for a new release from a supposed 'pop superstar' so she will tumble down the chart rankings when radio play and streaming are taken into account.

Somehow Its still #1 on Australian itunes. I even bought Harry Styles to try to get him to overtake.

Does anyone know if the itunes charts are just based on purchases, or also include Apple Music streams? I can't believe anyone is really buying it.

I know - I'm so embarrassed that this shit is #1 here in OZ

iTunes charts are based on sales not streams

but the main Aussie charts recently also include streams too, right? If not, does this garbage have a chance at going to #1 there?! :# 

but the main Aussie charts recently also include streams too, right? If not, does this garbage have a chance at going to #1 there?! :# 

the aussie charts do include streams and hers are small so far so she shouldn't get #1 here

iTunes positions are completely irrelevant today, don't know why some of you focus on that so much! Her new single is gonna peak at 20s/30s in most countries. May be top 5 in Oz.

She's at 25 in the UK mid week chart. SLAY!

I know - I'm so embarrassed that this shit is #1 here in OZ

iTunes charts are based on sales not streams

tumblr_ndt7fhCCXY1sxao5go1_400.gif

iTunes positions are completely irrelevant today, don't know why some of you focus on that so much! Her new single is gonna peak at 20s/30s in most countries. May be top 5 in Oz.

i wouldn't say iTunes positions are completely irrelevant but iTunes sales aren't even half the picture in most countries in terms of chart placings so they aren't a great gauge of eventual chart placings by themselves.

I agree with your assessment about chart placings this week - most places she'll likely be mid teens to mid 20s. Australia could be top 5

She's at 25 in the UK mid week chart. SLAY!

But isn't the uk midweeks now out on Monday so she'd only have a day or so of activity?

it's not getting AirPlay on radio 2. Anyone know if radio 1 have picked this turd up?

Australia has the best taste in music. When it's not Sheeran it's Gaga, :rotfl::rotfl:

POOR JANELLE !!! :lol:

Is iTunes going extinct actually?  I mean does anyone know people that still buy music from iTunes? 

Australia has the best taste in music. When it's not Sheeran it's Gaga, :rotfl::rotfl:

POOR JANELLE !!! :lol:

I'm going to move to Canada !  :lol:  

So The Manure has pretty much dropped from #1 worldwide, being taken over by Shawn Mendes (apart from Australia, what the hell is my country doing?)... Queen of the 48 Hour "Hit"!! :worthy:

It's funny, at this point Madonna was releasing singles that were radio UNFRIENDLY and still having hits. Slob is reduced to copying Justin Bieber and still nothing.

I have heard the new song on our local Top 40 hits radio, that being said her songs definitely are not on heavy rotation  unlike Alessia Cara.

So The Manure has pretty much dropped from #1 worldwide, being taken over by Shawn Mendes (apart from Australia, what the hell is my country doing?)... Queen of the 48 Hour "Hit"!! :worthy:

:lmao:@ the Manure 

thousands of posts like this on their fansite.

"News flash:

If you stream it from the TTH list on PC or tablet you can tap the repeat arrows on the bottom right to make sure you ONLY stream TC on a loop.

TAP IT TWICE (you will see a green "1" with those arrows)"

wouldnt be surprised if monsters streamed Empire like crazy so M couldnt have her rebel heart @ 1. it was super close anyway

^ Love how obsessed they are with her charting. She's a real artist! 

I finally heard the actual recording of The Manure (thank you, Bretticus) in its entirety at the gym. OMG, I just can't get over what pure, unadulterated pop shit it is. So fucking desperate, I was laughing on the treadmill and prob looked insane, but good God. 

I've never watched anything gaga related on youtube before however after every video I watch it autoplays the audio of the cure right after? Don't know if this is her team's doing but I have a feeling...

I've never watched anything gaga related on youtube before however after every video I watch it autoplays the audio of the cure right after? Don't know if this is her team's doing but I have a feeling...

they did that with perfect illusion too or whenever she has a new video. i NEVER look for her videos on youtube OR news about her online (aside from ONE fansite just for laughs) and i swear shes always "recommended" on my youtube channel, even when im logged out!

very unlikely - may not even get top 20

she only has sales for 5 days instead of 7 since it was released after midnight on Saturday night (sales chart week starts Friday and ends Thursday). Also sales overall are extremely low for everyone at the moment which means radio play and streaming will have more impact on overall chart positions. However, she has no radio play and streaming is very low for a new release from a supposed 'pop superstar' so she will tumble down the chart rankings when radio play and streaming are taken into account.

she is already a nobody in the rest of the world, all it takes now is another flop in US and she is over