836 posts in this topic

I doubt it's as good as Chained to the Rhythm. That song rips. 

I'm not a fan of Chained to the Rhythm.

Ugh god what a trout . Thank god her Skype with prince William was overshadowed an hour later by the news of a snap general election. 

Have you guys seen the Prince William video? Ugh, the pretension! :ohgoodgrief: She gets the tea and then facetimes 'William'! Oh, please.

The other thing that's shocking about the video is her face. She is 30 and she can barelly move it...

Have you guys seen the Prince William video? Ugh, the pretension! :ohgoodgrief: She gets the tea and then facetimes 'William'! Oh, please.

The other thing that's shocking about the video is her face. She is 30 and she can barelly move it...

So contrived. It was hard to watch. She's truly a psychopath and has no idea who/what she wants to be.

So how is The Disease doing? 

Still no 1 on iTunes for us and uk but streaming figures are 57 and 84 respectively. 

Watch The Boar start getting those magical 4am green updates any minute now.

And dropping fast on iTunes. It won't be on top by tmrw.

Still took tooo long! Taking almost 2-3 days not just the US but other major markets! Yes, there's jack shit out now that's new and red hot but still. Song is spam. Was there lurking long enough though for radio to start licking/cashing  all its payola checks by mid week. Yup..bastard child of MR as I predicted! 0;*P 

The Boar will fall soon but will get discounted for her next Coachella performance and bounce right back to #1. 

She has scammed herself to the top. Sure as hell couldnt sleep her way there.

"Yes, I had it on loop on my laptop in spotify during the night and when I woke up I put it on loop in Apple Music as well (Forgot to do that last night)... My sounds on one or two bars and quite low in iTunes/Spotify, so I wouldn't hear it"

It makes me sick to see that false, victim playing fraud taking the role in " A star is born"    Considering the past actresses taking the role were Judy Garland and Barbra Streisand, it is like a sick joke.  Just awful.   Of course, Gaga will be praised, hyped and adored by the media and critics.  She has a free pass with everything she does.  She gets vomited on, flashed her vagina on stage, is caught out lying all the time, can't dance or move to save herself but it praised left right and centre and treated like some brave victim who made it despite it all.   

:dead:

I love your rants.  and every word is true.

:dead:

I love your rants.  and every word is true.

:rotfl: I rant like a demented banshee at times !   

You know, my father idolised Judy Garland.  So did my Mum but to my Dad, Judy Garland and Frank Sinatra were everything.  He used to get me to watch her films with him and he adored " A Star is born".  That scene where Judy sang "  I was born in a trunk at the Princess Theatre"  well he lived for it.  Said it showed what a complete talent she was.  I loved the film too. It was brilliant.    Also, he could not stand Lady Gaga.  I remember him saying " How they can compare her to Madonna when Madonna is beautiful and she looks like a ugly alien"  Ha ha. He would be rolling in his grave at Gaga following Judy and Barbra. 

"Some of us are trying to recruit computer engineers/hackers on Grindr to hack Spotify and the TTH list"

"There's one thing Monsters have to learn... we need streams... if you've bought it.. good..leave it at that... delete it from iTunes and stream it through Apple Music, also, open Spotify, put on a playlist or put it on repeat... and open your internet browser, play the video and put the volume very low... if you can't stand the noise, make sure the volume of your computer is almost at 0, so you won't hear anything, it's what I've been doing, it's 3 streams at the time of 1

Good Spotify streams will also increase the Audience impression by an increase in playlists, so it's our best option!"

"

1-800-242-0100

call and request on Z100. If they get 374726 calls they will play it. They will love it. And they will be cured. "

they're pathetic.

I'm convinced this is the same monster who created similar threads about "Applause" and "Perfect Illusion". He's pathetic.

Someone should forward that shit to Z100. :lmao:

In all honestly I think we should. The monsters have been exposed for their scamming before, and they should be again.

Here's the link to their post on ATRL.

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/30557-lady-gaga-the-cure/?page=461#comment-1977873

:rotfl: I rant like a demented banshee at times !   

You know, my father idolised Judy Garland.  So did my Mum but to my Dad, Judy Garland and Frank Sinatra were everything.  He used to get me to watch her films with him and he adored " A Star is born".  That scene where Judy sang "  I was born in a trunk at the Princess Theatre"  well he lived for it.  Said it showed what a complete talent she was.  I loved the film too. It was brilliant.    Also, he could not stand Lady Gaga.  I remember him saying " How they can compare her to Madonna when Madonna is beautiful and she looks like a ugly alien"  Ha ha. He would be rolling in his grave at Gaga following Judy and Barbra. 

Your father had great taste. I'm gobsmacked that Gags was even considered, let alone be cast in it.  Just watch her get amazing reviews when it's released. :americanlife:

[Blind Gossip] There is an awful lot of tension on the set of this remake of a classic movie!

The female star doesn’t seem to be doing anything specifically wrong or horrible… but, for some reason, the cast and crew can’t stand her!

She showed up the first day with gift baskets for everyone “important.” Some were gift baskets with cakes, other had cigars. We were laughing because we had just seen this same scene in that TV movie “Feud” and it was like she thought she was Joan Crawford in real life!

Another crew member had some insight as to how she interacts with the Director and the DP (Director of Photography):

The DP really seems to hate her. Every time she turns around he rolls his eyes, like “What an idiot!” He has no contact with her at all unless she is shooting a scene. He hangs out with [The Director]. They are best friends, and the two of them sit with each other but not with [The Actress] at lunch.

Another crew member characterized The Actress as “awkward”.

She is professional in that she shows up on time and has her lines memorized, but she seems to have trouble just having a normal conversation with real people. Just awkward and fake and weird. Most people are just steering clear of her.

http://blindgossip.com/?p=84614

This is so dead on :rotfl: 

I hope everyone on the movie set sees her for the contriving, manipulative, ugly excuse for a human being she really is.  Can you imagine being the camera man have to zoom in on that face!?  

tumblr_ofa3kelOCs1rne776o8_r1_250.gif

Forbes:Gaga Shows Companies How To Make A Comeback

Lady Gaga is back.  After the lukewarm performance of her ARTPOP album in 2013, most people were ready to write the former pop and dance music sensation off...But today, Lady Gaga is back in full force.  Her latest album, Joanne, sold over a half million copies in the U.S. in a few short weeks; she’s headlining Coachella; and she has been named the new face of Tiffany and Co."

Lady Gaga took five actions that show companies how to make a comeback:

1. Acknowledge the need to change.

2. Introduce innovation that leverage your core strength.

3. Target your appeal.

4. Prompt reconsideration with high-profile, on-brand actions.

5. Build a loyal community before you need it.

Another bought article from Forbes :rotfl: what about:

1. Sell your products at half price.

2. Sell your products at half price.

3. Sell your products at half price.

4. Sell your products at half price.

5. Sell your products at half price.

Comeback? How about she just doesn't go away for a f'king minute! lol When your crazed, desperate team shoves you onto EVERY award or high profile show and discounting the living fuck out of your entire catalog for 2 months. That's just the minimum. lmao 

They say she's back and list some feeble achievements lol. She probably paid Tiffany and Coachella. She should be releasing good music and having hits but those days are long gone.

How is this a comeback. She's done countless performances, interviews and been on every award show for the past 6 months?

These people :rotfl: