836 posts in this topic

tumblr_oohtf7UgRw1s5xjm4o1_500.gif

what is this shit?

Her body is infested by demons.:rotfl:Seriously speaking, her new song reminds me of Chainsmokers a lot. Once reductive, always reductive.:scotland:

that picture has over 1000 likes on tumblr lol, seems like her fans can crawl out of the woodwork again

"Some of us are trying to recruit computer engineers/hackers on Grindr to hack Spotify and the TTH list"

"There's one thing Monsters have to learn... we need streams... if you've bought it.. good..leave it at that... delete it from iTunes and stream it through Apple Music, also, open Spotify, put on a playlist or put it on repeat... and open your internet browser, play the video and put the volume very low... if you can't stand the noise, make sure the volume of your computer is almost at 0, so you won't hear anything, it's what I've been doing, it's 3 streams at the time of 1

Good Spotify streams will also increase the Audience impression by an increase in playlists, so it's our best option!"

"

1-800-242-0100

call and request on Z100. If they get 374726 calls they will play it. They will love it. And they will be cured. "

they're pathetic.

We should all call and pretend to be little monsters and be really obnoxious about it. 

I see this shit is #1 on iTunes, but why? Is it getting any airplay? Is there even an add date?

We should all call and pretend to be little monster and  be really obnoxious about it. 

I see this shit is #1 on iTunes, but why? Is it getting any airplay? Is there even an add date?

Don't worry. It will drop soon when monsters stop buying multiple copies. The same happened with Perfect delusion.:chuckle:

We should all call and pretend to be little monsters and be really obnoxious about it. 

It's already starting to drop from the no.1 slot. Obviously they will be gaming the US and UK charts but streaming figures are crap and Harry styles and Ed will shit all over here. The Payola will start after Coachella though.

i think shes gonna put out a "surprise" ep a day before coachella and then play it all there, use it to promote her bs

and it's a friday cuz shes on coachella this saturday, i assume, so she has a full week to get those sales/streams and thats all that matters to gags

The song sounds like a Katy Perry song and that's not a good thing. 

After news broke yesterday that Warner Bros is shooting concert scenes from A Star Is Born at Coachella with Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga, the studio dropped the first image of a raw-looking Gaga and officially announced production was underway.

But the bigger news here is that Gaga will be credited in the movie by her given name: Stefani Germanotta. The six-time Grammy-winning performer-turned-Golden Globe-winning actress has previously gone by Lady Gaga in her American Horror Story: Hotel and AHS: Roanoke credits.

Reads the press release: “Filming begins today on Warner Bros. Pictures’ reimagining of the musical A Star is Born, starring Bradley Cooper and introducing Stefani Germanotta, known across the globe as Oscar-nominated music superstar Lady Gaga, in her first leading role in a major motion picture.”

Now while we’ve seen stars like The Rock aka Dwayne Johnson trade in their brand names for their real names in on-screen credits, the promotional gist or art-mirroring-life scenario here with A Star Is Born is that Gaga plays an ingenue at the onset of the pic and becomes something greater.

In the movie, Cooper plays Jackson Maine, a country music star on the brink of decline when he discovers a talented unknown named Ally (Germanotta). As the two begin a passionate love affair, Jack coaxes Ally into the spotlight, catapulting her to stardom. But as Ally’s career quickly eclipses his own, Jack finds it increasingly hard to handle his fading glory. A Star Is Born is shooting concert scenes at Coachella on Tuesday and Wednesday.

A Star Is Born is based on William Wellman’s 1937 movie. Pic was remade in 1954 with Judy Garland and 1976 with Barbra Streisand. Gaga performed on Saturday night at Coachella, appearing onstage in a long Raiders of the Lost Ark-like leather coat and singing such hits as “Born This Way,” “Love Game” and “A-Yo.”

In addition to playing Ally, Germanotta aka Gaga earned an Oscar nomination for the song “Til It Happens To You” from The Hunting Ground last year. Of course for A Star Is Born, she has composed and will be performing original songs. A Star Is Born also stars Andrew Dice Clay and Sam Elliott.

Warner Bros found mega-success back in 1992 with another movie starring a pop diva at the height of her fame: The Bodyguard with Whitney Houston. That movie amassed $411 million back in the day worldwide with its soundtrack going diamond with more than 17M copies shipped domestically, and 45M worldwide. Houston’s cover of “I Will Always Love You” sold 12M units around the globe.

A Star Is Born opens September 28, 2018.

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/star-born-first-look-lady-160540824.html

So here's the reasoning behind the country-sounding Million Reasons!!!. So Joanne was her Something to Remember moment? She's been preparing the masses for her Evita, I  mean, Ally incarnation all this time. I bet WB is part responsible for MR becoming a Top 5 hit, they have money invested in her. I actually think that this won't bomb badly. There's too much money behind it, it will do ok. I don't see a box office blockbuster but it won't do Gigli numbers. 

She will continue to have a "career" for at least 5 more years.... 

are they really comparing that upcoming failure of a movie to The Bodyguard? Are they really expecting the same success? 

giphy.gif

Her body is infested by demons.:rotfl:Seriously speaking, her new song reminds me of Chainsmokers a lot. Once reductive, always reductive.:scotland:

Her team was throwing constant shade at the Chainsmokers last year when Imperfect Delusion was flopping and they were #1 for months, it was transparent then and it's even more transparent now.

I actually forgot... PI was #1 on iTunes for a little while or semi long while? Yet Katys CTTR couldn't even get a hot minute. F'ked up. :wacko: lol Um..sorry but I actually am hoping Toilet Swifter drops a surprise release! Even Meghan Trainor w/ something decent lol. My #1 wish is Katy smacks everyone down with a scorching hot single #2!  Anything to stop or at least distract Gagas manic trolling everywhere. Taylor almost looks like M now far as having 'some' artistic integrity, not being severe OCD chart and attention seeking obsessed

Pathetic song.

Pathetic career.

Pathetic creature.

Pathetic fanbase.

Singing a Mariah tone when she doesn't have a play on radio? Always so behind and clever Gotga.

what is this shit?

Her trying to be sexy again aka her Sex book era.

are they really comparing that upcoming failure of a movie to The Bodyguard? Are they really expecting the same success? 

giphy.gif

it's WORSE, they're comparing it to THIS:

A_Star_Is_Born.jpg

AND TO THIS:

0001577281.jpg

There is an awful lot of tension on the set of this remake of a classic movie!

The female star doesn’t seem to be doing anything specifically wrong or horrible… but, for some reason, the cast and crew can’t stand her!

She showed up the first day with gift baskets for everyone “important.” Some were gift baskets with cakes, other had cigars. We were laughing because we had just seen this same scene in that TV movie “Feud” and it was like she thought she was Joan Crawford in real life!

Another crew member had some insight as to how she interacts with the Director and the DP (Director of Photography):

The DP really seems to hate her. Every time she turns around he rolls his eyes, like “What an idiot!” He has no contact with her at all unless she is shooting a scene. He hangs out with [The Director]. They are best friends, and the two of them sit with each other but not with [The Actress] at lunch.

Another crew member characterized The Actress as “awkward”.

She is professional in that she shows up on time and has her lines memorized, but she seems to have trouble just having a normal conversation with real people. Just awkward and fake and weird. Most people are just steering clear of her.

http://blindgossip.com/?p=84614

The DP hates her because he has to look at that mug all day. 

The song sounds like a Katy Perry song and that's not a good thing. 

I doubt it's as good as Chained to the Rhythm. That song rips. 

Can you imagine seeing this on the big screen?

article-2481230-191A80AD00000578-486_634x430.jpg

article-2748660-2130E83800000578-867_634x433.jpg

maxresdefault (8).jpg

Shes a sociopath but thinks shes able to hide it by being so over-friendly and ass-kissy with people.

Shes fake and selfish and I imagine thats easy for people around her to sniff out .

what is this shit?

is she auditioning for Alien or eating raw squid?