836 posts in this topic

gaga just looked at madonna. the leotard, the dance music.. it's all inspired by roisin murphy and madonna 's confessions and they just added redone to it 

Exactly! If there was anybody that made dance-pop music popular again it was Madonna with COADF! Gagz just continued were M left off, that's all.

I did not know Bradley Cooper was involved, this could end up being a great movie

It makes me sick to see that false, victim playing fraud taking the role in " A star is born"    Considering the past actresses taking the role were Judy Garland and Barbra Streisand, it is like a sick joke.  Just awful.   Of course, Gaga will be praised, hyped and adored by the media and critics.  She has a free pass with everything she does.  She gets vomited on, flashed her vagina on stage, is caught out lying all the time, can't dance or move to save herself but it praised left right and centre and treated like some brave victim who made it despite it all.   

:lol: I ranted so much because the movie with Judy Garland is one of my all time favourite vintage movies and both Judy and James Mason were brilliant.  I just hate the thought of Gaga in that role in a remake. 

that stupid song is already at #9 where I am. highest it got was #2.

anyway, I think you have to prepare yourself for her to often get what she wants, including an oscar and the praise. all in all, when it comes to music nothing of it is "real" until she makes a brilliant album, which she hasnt done. same for the tour. nothing about her shows is artistic, interesting, intriguing.. in fact i think the only thing that comes close to being a little artsy/creative is the btw video. but still, most of gaga is just a gimmick and just bad music.

i find it telling how "untalented" madonna just needs one or two co writers to make ray of light. or just one guy to make the beautiful AL or Music. or her brother to make the girlie show.

she needs a whole team and it still sucks, but.. she plays the piano.. so all is forgiven?

And the Oscar goes to...

could u imagine? 

Stefanie Germanotta, the Silver Screen Legend who already has a Oscar nomination and Golden Globe win on her sleeve!

I did not know Bradley Cooper was involved, this could end up being a great movie

He is a first time director, doing a remake of a classic movie that has already been re-made multiple times, starring a singer that is an unproven (and many would say crappy) actress

what could possibly go wrong????

He is a first time director, doing a remake of a classic movie that has already been re-made multiple times, starring a singer that is an unproven (and many would say crappy) actress

what could possibly go wrong????

That's what people seem to be forgetting—how horrible an actress she is. Sure, there have been unworthy Oscar winners, but I don't know of anyone winning who couldn't act. 

Her attempts at emotion on AHS were hysterical. 

Lady Gaga is a parody of a parody!

Roger Ebert kiss my ass.

Going for Madonna's Golden Razzie Award record, as well..

:IMG_1564:

"Some of us are trying to recruit computer engineers/hackers on Grindr to hack Spotify and the TTH list"

"There's one thing Monsters have to learn... we need streams... if you've bought it.. good..leave it at that... delete it from iTunes and stream it through Apple Music, also, open Spotify, put on a playlist or put it on repeat... and open your internet browser, play the video and put the volume very low... if you can't stand the noise, make sure the volume of your computer is almost at 0, so you won't hear anything, it's what I've been doing, it's 3 streams at the time of 1

Good Spotify streams will also increase the Audience impression by an increase in playlists, so it's our best option!"

"

1-800-242-0100

call and request on Z100. If they get 374726 calls they will play it. They will love it. And they will be cured. "

they're pathetic.

The Fungus get its #1 debut yet before it gets it payolaed 10+ weeks at #1? lmao

If that beast gets nominated for an O**** Madonna better rise to the occasion and pull a Joan Crawford

"Some of us are trying to recruit computer engineers/hackers on Grindr to hack Spotify and the TTH list"

"There's one thing Monsters have to learn... we need streams... if you've bought it.. good..leave it at that... delete it from iTunes and stream it through Apple Music, also, open Spotify, put on a playlist or put it on repeat... and open your internet browser, play the video and put the volume very low... if you can't stand the noise, make sure the volume of your computer is almost at 0, so you won't hear anything, it's what I've been doing, it's 3 streams at the time of 1

Good Spotify streams will also increase the Audience impression by an increase in playlists, so it's our best option!"

"

1-800-242-0100

call and request on Z100. If they get 374726 calls they will play it. They will love it. And they will be cured. "

they're pathetic.

Very, very close but they're equally if not more insane than Lambs at their worst! :# Separate but equal dreadful, stalker crazed crater faced fan base. (same kind of scams and desperate...just different technology now)! lol 

If that beast gets nominated for an O**** Madonna better rise to the occasion and pull a Joan Crawford

haha yas!

Lmao! Nah...Gaga *positively would pull a Crawford against M! She and her mafia have ALL that time on their vindictive, pathetic hands to 'campaign' against Madonna if she ever got an Oscar nom. and 'show up' and troll to accept (aka pay off the winner) :# Madonna is the Bette Davis here. The one with the TRUE talent and a real artist. Crawford was overrated, evil, petty, manly, passive/ aggressive and the original mean girl attention whore who cheated and fucked her way to the top. 

"

1-800-242-0100

they're pathetic.

Someone should forward that shit to Z100. :lmao:

Lmao! Nah...Gaga *positively would pull a Crawford against M! She and her mafia have ALL that time on their vindictive, pathetic hands to 'campaign' against Madonna if she ever got an Oscar nom. and 'show up' and troll to accept (aka pay off the winner) :# Madonna is the Bette Davis here. The one with the TRUE talent and a real artist. Crawford was overrated, evil, petty, manly, passive/ aggressive and the original mean girl attention whore who cheated and fucked her way to the top. 

Team Crawford!

Team Crawford!

haha gotta say even with everything I said about the devil woman she def  was a pulsating STAR unlike Gaga. Crawford knew it and owned it. Can't take my eyes/ears off her whenever I see her on You Tube in a movie or interview. Epic train wreck of a woman but one of the most fascinating stars of all time..,be it good or bad. Gaga isn't even a blackhead sized of a star on JLos ass compared to Joan. 

Let's not forget her real first movie FLOP.

She's such a bad actress. :wacko:

Wonder how hard she tried to get a reductive Breathless Mahoney look there.