MadonnaNation.com Forums

jonski43    0

Yes I agree that gags has benefitted from and exploited the Madonna critics and manipulated her act to focus on M's supposed weak points including strength of her voice and playing of instruments.

we all know GAGA is a nasty piece of work but her career is collapsing and no amount of fake articles or Payola can prop up her meagre talent as an entertainer. Her last two mainstream albums flopped and she's not had a genuine hit in years.

do you think Bradley will be angry at the performance if it's supposed to be used in the film?

karbatal    0

They only need the public footage,  they will film the rest in a studio, repeating everything until the troll seems talented. 

By the way I'm tired of that iTunes shit of being number one for half an hour. 90% of countries barely use iTunes and if ten people buy the song it gets to number one. That "global number one"  shit is a lie and getting tiresome. 

Isn't it strange that billboard didn't post anything about her cockchella performance or new song? I guess she's saving all that payola money for bulk buying her generic shit on itunes....

Nick    0

Can't believe she actually told people to download the new song at end of show.:lol: 

Je5u5    0

Can't believe she actually told people to download the new song at end of show.:lol: 

Very Mariah Live 8 of her.

Nikki    0

Agree.  Have seen so many writers in Australia who have hated Madonna since the 80's ( Murdoch press )  rave and rave about Gaga.   They slate Madonna for everything but praise other women who make it big and always compare them to Madonna - say they are more talented, better performers and try to continually imply that they are more popular etc.  Since Gaga was very famous and successful for about 2 years, they thought they had their successor.   It sounds like a conspiracy theory but I can't believe how they keep on putting Madonna down while praising up Gaga and others. Why do they do that to Madonna when there is no need to run down a legend and icon. They don't do it to Elvis, The Beatles and Michael Jackson but do it all the time with Madonna.  

that's why I think Madonna needs one other masterpiece of an album and concept for a show. prove them wrong for one last time. I know fans she doesnt need to prove herself anymore but just to put it in their faces and shut them up. I dont like how they're teaching new generations all these fabrications

Jazzy Jan    0

that's why I think Madonna needs one other masterpiece of an album and concept for a show. prove them wrong for one last time. I know fans she doesnt need to prove herself anymore but just to put it in their faces and shut them up

The people that trash and hate Madonna, hate everything she does. That includes many publications of the press etc. It has been that way with her since she become famous. Just look at the way they now try to re write history of her Super Bowl performance.  She could find the cure for every disease known in this world and they would still trash her.  

Nikki    0

The people that trash and hate Madonna, hate everything she does. That includes many publications of the press etc. It has been that way with her since she become famous. Just look at the way they now try to re write history of her Super Bowl performance.  She could find the cure for every disease known in this world and they would still trash her.  

Come on, you have to see a difference between 1998 - 2003 and now.

karbatal    0

She did a great work with Rebel Heart and the tour was great. I'm not saying this like "oh, you bad fan, how do you dare?",  i'm simply saying that Madonna released a great album with great singles, great videos and performed a great tour. I personally don't need nothing else.

Let's not confuse "another masterpiece" with "another global hit". 

karbatal    0

Come on, you have to see a difference between 1998 - 2003 and now.

Yes, that Madonna was younger and hotter and people felt comfortable watching her perform. If Madonna had released Rebel Heart in 2003, people would have screamed and wet their pants. 

Nikki    0

Um. Dont take words out of my mouth, guys. Just don't. you know what I mean.

Mmmmm    0

She did a great work with Rebel Heart and the tour was great. I'm not saying this like "oh, you bad fan, how do you dare?",  i'm simply saying that Madonna released a great album with great singles, great videos and performed a great tour. I personally don't need nothing else.

Let's not confuse "another masterpiece" with "another global hit". 

THIS!! 

Mmmmm    0

Meghan fuckin trainor has global hits, don't tell me her stuff is a MASTERPIECE! 

Charts these years are SHIT! Streamed only by the young. 

Gags who is still young should be having HITS but turd is not big on streaming charts and that should worry her. 

Kilt    0

poor thing, she's been plagued by Madonna comparisons all of her career and still is!

and that's what i call DIVINE RETRIBUTION!  

Crux    0

Agree.  Have seen so many writers in Australia who have hated Madonna since the 80's ( Murdoch press )  rave and rave about Gaga.   They slate Madonna for everything but praise other women who make it big and always compare them to Madonna - say they are more talented, better performers and try to continually imply that they are more popular etc.  Since Gaga was very famous and successful for about 2 years, they thought they had their successor.   It sounds like a conspiracy theory but I can't believe how they keep on putting Madonna down while praising up Gaga and others. Why do they do that to Madonna when there is no need to run down a legend and icon. They don't do it to Elvis, The Beatles and Michael Jackson but do it all the time with Madonna.  

Just saw last nights rant and I really should stay away from the internet when i've been drinking, :lol: but yeah.. You said it much more eloquently than I did, Jan.

Orion    0

Madonna doesn't need to prove ANYTHING.

She doesn't need another masterpiece because her discography is SO full of them, people who bash Madonna will always do it. Facts are there, but haters will NEVER see them, even if Madonna releases another so called masterpiece (which RH was but oh well....maybe masterpiece means commercial blockbuster in Madonnaland today :brenspin: )

People trashed Madonna in 1998 because "the Drowned World video was inspired by Princess Diana's death", they trashed her in 2000 for the WIFLFAG video and because the "Music" video and song were seen as trashy and immature after the artistic and mature ROL, they trashed her in 2003 for the entire AL era, they trashed her in 2005 for dancing in a pink leotard at 47 y.o.

Let's not act like everybody loved her in 1998-2005.

Let those 3 Gaga fans talk, nobody is interested, this The Cure song will plummet once all of her monsters have bought it, just like Perfect Delusion, because only her fanbase is buying it.

And if it smashes, let it be, Madonna would still have 30 times the amount of hits this turd has.

Bill    0

I like the new song.  :wacko: 

It has summer hit written all over it.

Nikki    0

lol i wouldnt want M to have a big hit it that means making SHIT songs like this one. I dont even truly get what some people hear in it when they say they like it as it's so basic. but to each their own

Crux    0

Madonna doesn't need to prove ANYTHING.

She doesn't need another masterpiece because her discography is SO full of them, people who bash Madonna will always do it. Facts are there, but haters will NEVER see them, even if Madonna releases another so called masterpiece (which RH was but oh well....maybe masterpiece means commercial blockbuster in Madonnaland today :brenspin: )

People trashed Madonna in 1998 because "the Drowned World video was inspired by Princess Diana's death", they trashed her in 2000 for the WIFLFAG video and because the "Music" video and song were seen as trashy and immature after the artistic and mature ROL, they trashed her in 2003 for the entire AL era, they trashed her in 2005 for dancing in a pink leotard at 47 y.o.

Let's not act like everybody loved her in 1998-2005.

Let those 3 Gaga fans talk, nobody is interested, this The Cure song will plummet once all of her monsters have bought it, just like Perfect Delusion, because only her fanbase is buying it.

And if it smashes, let it be, Madonna would still have 30 times the amount of hits this turd has.

True....especially the BIB. Take a look at that troll who gave ALL of her album's 1 star reviews on Amazon. (Even ROL and LAP). "Ray Of Light" is apparently "low budget Bjork". :wacko: These types of people will never admit when she's crafted a masterpiece and it's ridiculous. It annoys me how she get's so much crap thrown at her when rip off merchants like Gaga are praised to the max for their shitty music etc.

Orion    0

True....especially the BIB. Take a look at that troll who gave ALL of her album's 1 star reviews on Amazon. (Even ROL and LAP). "Ray Of Light" is apparently "low budget Bjork". :wacko: These types of people will never admit when she's crafted a masterpiece and it's ridiculous. It annoys me how she get's so much crap thrown at her when rip off merchants like Gaga are praised to the max for their shitty music etc.

Exactly

Madonna will never and I mean never get the credit she deserves, even after her death she will still get hate, trust me. Only future and far generations will look back at her and realise what a beautiful woman, soul and artist she was, something the current public filled with some of her harshest haters do not and will not realise.

That's why I think these trolls are simply ridiculous and not worth obsessing about, they would still be trolls even if she releases a masterpiece or if she finds the cure of every disease in the world as Jazzy said :yes:

Bill    0

lol i wouldnt want M to have a big hit it that means making SHIT songs like this one. I dont even truly get what some people hear in it when they say they like it as it's so basic. but to each their own

I just think it's catchy.  Sometimes basic is okay.  I wouldn't mind hearing a song like this from Madonna.  Not every song has to be groundbreaking.  Not every Madonna song is groundbreaking.  Not every single can be on par with "Give Me All Your Luvin". :lol:  

Nikki    0

I just think it's catchy.  Sometimes basic is okay.  I wouldn't mind hearing a song like this from Madonna.  Not every song has to be groundbreaking.  Not every Madonna song is groundbreaking.  Not every single can be on par with "Give Me All Your Luvin". :lol:  

it would be trend chasing. but anyway i still dont get how you can like it. boggles the mind. but whatever.

Bill    0

it would be trend chasing. but anyway i still dont get how you can like it. boggles the mind. but whatever.

That's okay.  You don't have to get how I can like it.  

We only got 4 minutes to chase the trend...