MadonnaNation.com Forums

I made a comment on the DM article that she was over and that disgusting troll who gave all of Madonna's albums nasty reviews on Amazon is back again...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4415914/Lady-Gaga-straddles-dancers-Coachella.html

I tried responding with facts (without being rude or hostile) but for some reason they're not publishing my comments.

Get a load of this shite....

"Your precious Madonna has spent the last 15 years riding the coattails of younger artists in a desperate attempt to try and appeal to the youth market who couldn't care less about her. She has worked with Britney Spears, Kanye West, Timbaland, M.I.A, Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, Avicii, Justin Timberlake, Pharrell and LMFAO. She has also performed on stage with Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift. She's not exactly pushing boundaries or releasing innovative pop music anymore. Hard Candy was lightweight urban music, MDNA was generic EDM music, and Rebel Heart was a mixture of both. Madonna is no longer important to pop music, most of the people who buy her vastly overpriced concert tickets are women and middle-aged queens. She's a heritage act who has spent the last ten years coasting on past glories. Even Barbra Streisand outsells her nowadays", lol

"Joanne has already outsold Rebel Heart in the US after just six months. Artpop and Cheek to Cheek have outsold MDNA in the US and WW. In the last three years, Gaga has had three #1 albums on the BB200, she has won a Grammy, a Golden Globe, she was Oscar nominated, and she has the largest halftime audience in the history of the Super Bowl. That isn't too shabby for someone is supposedly "over". Her last top five hit on the Hot 100 was only a couple of months ago. Madonna's was in 2008. Rebel Heart was even beaten to number one by a television soundtrack, lol. Oh, and before you spout all the "Gaga is unoriginal" nonsense, please remember just how many artists and old school Hollywood stars Madonna has ripped off since 1983. She has been successfully sued for plagiarism half a dozen times for ripping off other people's work. She's the walking definition of reductive. People said Madonna was over after Erotica, her fans should know better than to write other artists off"

I know I shouldn't let it get to me but I am so angry.  What a fucking moron. :americanlife:

I made a comment on the DM article that she was over and that disgusting troll who gave all of Madonna's albums nasty reviews on Amazon is back again...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4415914/Lady-Gaga-straddles-dancers-Coachella.html

I tried responding with facts (without being rude or hostile) but for some reason they're not publishing my comments.

"Your precious Madonna has spent the last 15 years riding the coattails of younger artists in a desperate attempt to try and appeal to the youth market who couldn't care less about her. She has worked with Britney Spears, Kanye West, Timbaland, M.I.A, Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, Avicii, Justin Timberlake, Pharrell and LMFAO. She has also performed on stage with Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift. She's not exactly pushing boundaries or releasing innovative pop music anymore. Hard Candy was lightweight urban music, MDNA was generic EDM music, and Rebel Heart was a mixture of both. Madonna is no longer important to pop music, most of the people who buy her vastly overpriced concert tickets are women and middle-aged queens. She's a heritage act who has spent the last ten years coasting on past glories. Even Barbra Streisand outsells her nowadays", lol

"Joanne has already outsold Rebel Heart in the US after just six months. Artpop and Cheek to Cheek have outsold MDNA in the US and WW. In the last three years, Gaga has had three #1 albums on the BB200, she has won a Grammy, a Golden Globe, she was Oscar nominated, and she has the largest halftime audience in the history of the Super Bowl. That isn't too shabby for someone is supposedly "over". Her last top five hit on the Hot 100 was only a couple of months ago. Madonna's was in 2008. Rebel Heart was even beaten to number one by a television soundtrack, lol. Oh, and before you spout all the "Gaga is unoriginal" nonsense, please remember just how many artists and old school Hollywood stars Madonna has ripped off since 1983. She has been successfully sued for plagiarism half a dozen times for ripping off other people's work. She's the walking definition of reductive. People said Madonna was over after Erotica, her fans should know better than to write other artists off"

I know I shouldn't let it get to me but I am so angry.  What a fucking moron. :americanlife:

sounds like Riverwide. 

Generic garbage. Yet of course #1 on US iTunes here we f'king go again (discounts, desperation, payola, 24/7 OCD promo etc..) :wacko:

Itunes sales are in serious decline..and if the ticket sales doing so amazing why the roadside and grindr ads? I've never seen a management team push an artist so hard 

Comparing gaga's 8th year in the industry vs Madonna's 35th...says it all really

sounds like Riverwide. 

You could be right. That person knows far to much about Madonna to be the average troll.

Can't be bothered to read that shit above. But why compare gags shit to Madonna, why not the likes of Perry, Beyoncé, I mean it's them those morons should be comparing her to cause that's the today's artists she's really competing with.

Just shows really that they know Madonna is the ONE to beat and the ultimate QUEEN! They just can't admit it. 

what a generic piece of shit that song is even by her standards....it does not even sound like her.

she ain't got a chance. Sheeran is dominating the charts, so i can't  see the general public going crazy for her. another flash in the pan.

they're already putting it on a lot of playlists on spotify. i wouldnt be surprised if her managers had a talk with people who decide these things and they just made a song that spotify and other media want to support. its crazy how whatever she does is seen as brilliant when its just basic.

Comparing gaga's 8th year in the industry vs Madonna's 35th...says it all really

Exactly.  Where was Madonna in her 8th year?  Oh yeah.  Still Dominating the planet.  Gaga?  Hasn't been on top of shit in the last 5 of the 8 years she has been around!

So she's seriously abandoning Joanne already?! is there going to be an artpop 2 to follow this single?

Lmfaoooo it does sound like a Carey/Justin reject song! 

How shit! 

It's so funny how her stans pretend that she's so different from other current pop stars,  and then she goes and releases a song that is the definition of trend chasing and blandness 

Also at the same time they are so happy bc she released something they think will chart while usually pretending neither she or them care about charts 

all the stupid media & radios calling her queen for releasing this basic shit song. i swear if madonna made it they wouldve said horrible things. 

Couldn't even get through a minute of The Bore, dreadful Mariah impersonator vocals and blatantly chasing a 2015 sound.  

How do her fans justify it all to themselves?  :crazy:

Because They bought into her mummy loves you crap. In fact this songs is more of that.  Mummy's the cure for your emotional woes.  Go see her on tour!  It's sold out but somehow still desperately trying to shift tickets.  Somehow doesn't add up...

Bwahaa! Monster are all "It's so basic - but I love it" or "This is the most perfect pop single ever created."

I love it. This desperate for a hit song is 100X shittier than even John Wayne on Joanne. 

so desperate for a hit.

is she abandoning MR finally?

If she had been cleverer, she could have put on some Mariah mask and then she could have a good job impersonating her in Las Vegas.