MadonnaNation.com Forums

I wonder who wrote it as it's definitely not one of her usual efforts:

It's really notorious in this song again how unpleasant her screaming voice aka higher range has become. Now she is singing smoothly ala Mariah Carey but when she raises the voice, yikes...lol...and that  Bieber Sorry's Chainsmokers resemblance...her fanbase hate Chainsmokers so there they have it...lol...I bet they'll create interesting excuses for this too.

it does sound like a Mariah song, a bad one even she wouldn't release

FLUSH

I'm sure she'll come out with some longwinded story about how her little monsters are "the cure" for her depression/eating disorder/hip dysplasia/pathological lying/chronic pain/lupus/hypochondriasis/ptsd 

My prediction is she's pregnant and will have to cancel her upcoming tour. She'll be able to shoot the film but that will flop, as will performance in it... due, of course, to her inability to really give it her all due to said pregnancy.

and I agree, that song is very MC.. I can see it sounding nice on radio, but ultimately forgettable. 

She still has that gut I see.

Generic song that reeks of desperation. She makes Mariah look modest. Oh and the set looks boring to watch.

For something her PR machine touts as the best thing ever since circumcised penises, she has very little achievements.

Flop singles. Flop shows. Flop tours. Floppy TIHTYs. What else? Did I forget anything?

Why does she sounds like Mariah Carey ??? :provoke:

Wow the song is a bieber chainsmoker resuctive nightmare

server her right

"The Cure"?  For which disease?  The Germ-a-lot-iah disease?  I've got the cure for what ails her.....it's called a bullet or maybe a knife or even a large stone!? 

A Chainsmokers redux, she's so edgy! :lame:

reallY? is this supposed to be better than any of the songs on her last album? it sounds, as a few people had said already, as a chainsmoker-biever-mariah song...and not a good one

reallY? is this supposed to be better than any of the songs on her last album? it sounds, as a few people had said already, as a chainsmoker-biever-mariah song...and not a good one

her fans are all acting like this is some pop masterpiece and not like the chainsmokers at all. they are so delusional. 

I love the Mariah hand gestures during the Coachella performance. She'll use this performance to get another Hot 100 you wait and see. Her look was a reductive version of Madonna at Coachella in 2015 

IMG_8860.JPG

I'm so in love with this look. Simply beautiful. 

Gaga's look:

Shakira + Mariah + Madonna.

Gaga's song:

Mariah

Overall result: Reductive. 

While it's better than anything off of Joanne, it's still not good. Just boring.

And what is it? It's not a dance song. It's not mid tempo. It just doesn't go anywhere at all. 

She just doesn't really have a place in pop music anymore to be honest. 

The desperation is real and the strategy is apparent. She's got the second weekend still to push this new song and so in her mind that's around 14 days of possible chart position to inhabit. And I'm sure it will all be heavily discounted.

Wasn't Mark R shading Chainsmokers during Perfect Illusion run...and then Gaga's steals their basic song playbook. 

The thirst for a hit is REAL.

Maybe I'm just not seeing it, I've checked the global, US and UK Spotify but I just can't find her?

Another case of being so popular on the paid charts yet on ones willing to listen for free?... yea, fishy McFishface strikes again 🙄

http://kworb.net/spotify/

Being a fan of hers is offensive to your intelligence. She's just said she doesn't need pop hits anymore and then there's this... and you're expected to like it even though it's everything she told you she was NOT.

has anyone seen what drownedmadonna posted on their facebook?

Introducing Born This Way at Coachella Festival tonight, Lady Gaga said that she still remembers when that song came out because it caused a lot of trouble, and she loved it.

Haaa song is a generic piece of shit. She's running from Joanne after saddling her tour with the album name. 

Stupid bitch. 

Maybe I'm just not seeing it, I've checked the global, US and UK Spotify but I just can't find her?

Another case of being so popular on the paid charts yet on ones willing to listen for free?... yea, fishy McFishface strikes again 🙄

http://kworb.net/spotify/

The Spotify chart/play figures don't update regularly like iTunes so it might not show up for a day or 2