980 posts in this topic

they're starting to discount her entire discography on Amazon. iTunes soon to follow. :blink:

this is why they still invest in her and why madonna needs to stop working with interscope

Interscope:"With Lady Gaga We’re Still Only Scratching The Surface".

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=305916

how they talk about that fraud

JJ: The great thing is we’re still only scratching the surface. There are going to be so many other things that are going to pop up that set her apart, including Coachella. And then the tour, which is a massive success.

LB: I think she’s going to be on top of the world now for the rest of her career. It’s done.

JJ: She’s going to do this movie with Bradley Cooper—the remake of A Star Is Born—and I know she’s going to kill it.

Theyre only quoting shit she says. Ive heard her say in an interview before of how she "killed it" in some sloppy performance she had recently done.

And we all know how she has lied about her sold out tours over the years.

Theyre only quoting shit she says. Ive heard her say in an interview before of how she "killed it" in some sloppy performance she had recently done.

And we all know how she has lied about her sold out tours over the years.

i know. but it gives you a clue of where interscope's priorities are. they didnt even mention M in that interview. they did no promo for rebel heart's release. in fact i remember fans complaining the rebel heart album wasnt available or sold out in many of the stores because they understocked. thats their only job with madonna and they cant do it

Dwayne the Rock Johnson has an advert on reddit? lol or somewhere where he will be presenting the biggest hits of the century or something like that.

Guess who was mentioned first among the artists, plus Madonna was nowhere to be seen.

Fuck you the rock

Dwayne the Rock Johnson has an advert on reddit? lol or somewhere where he will be presenting the biggest hits of the century or something like that.

Guess who was mentioned first among the artists, plus Madonna was nowhere to be seen.

Fuck you the rock

i have no idea who that is, but I wouldnt be surprised if that site was floated with a few monsters/dupe accounts promoting gaga 24/7.

by the way, madonna's reddit chat was a big success. wouldnt be surprised if gaga did a chat with the site too

Joanne discounted on iTunes AGAIN. :rotfl: 

It's Interscope's job to say those things. It's PR. Of course they're not going to say she's become a disappointment. Every time someone like Mariah or Janet or someone parts ways with their label it's preceded by a gushing press release about how committed they are to the artist. Don't get confused. All Interscope cares about is making money. There's obviously a financial reason they're still supporting Gaga. As soon as it isn't financially feasible, they will stop.

They just manufacture and distribute Madonna's CDs, don't they? Slob is signed to Interscope and is a higher priority. Madonna will always be a legend and Slob will not always be a priority.

It's Interscope's job to say those things. It's PR. Of course they're not going to say she's become a disappointment. Every time someone like Mariah or Janet or someone parts ways with their label it's preceded by a gushing press release about how committed they are to the artist. Don't get confused. All Interscope cares about is making money. There's obviously a financial reason they're still supporting Gaga. As soon as it isn't financially feasible, they will stop.

they are looting for the Tour. All depends on it.

but in the end, no-one cares.

The tour will be redneck-sized barn mess

That is no star. She will NEVER be a star. Just a rich theatre kid. 

does she eat pasta?

does she eat pasta?

does this answer the question?

tumblr_oixeusLGC11r845uoo1_250.gif

On yesterday's Jeopardy there was a question about what artist scored a number one hit in with Just Dance in 2009? 

No one knew the answer!:chuckle:

On yesterday's Jeopardy there was a question about what artist scored a number one hit in with Just Dance in 2009? 

gaga's "hits" aren't memorable. Neither is she. The fade out is real, and despite all the efforts of the industry, is unstoppable. 

they're starting to discount her entire discography on Amazon. iTunes soon to follow. :blink:

well it's her Coachella performance this weekend and next so of course there is a discount...........desperado

:shutup:

Reading stuff like this really makes me mad! 

:banghead:

Don't be. This is all hyped up, contrived BS. The only places she's "on top of the world" are monster Twitter and bought-and-paid-for magazine articles. On real life she hasn't been "on top of the world" since 2011.

Don't be. This is all hyped up, contrived BS. The only places she's "on top of the world" are monster Twitter and bought-and-paid-for magazine articles. On real life she hasn't been "on top of the world" since 2011.

Thanks @LHakaLH :thumbsup:

sometimes is so frustrating reading all this BS and just thinking about her believing and buying all this corporate lying is :rant:

Lmao!  Womp womp.  I think in the long run she will be remembered for two songs 20 or more years from now.  Bad Romance and Poker Face.  That's it.  Even though I do stick by my opinion that Edge Of Glory is her only song that has a stand the test of time sound to it but without an iconic image attached to it that will live on in people's minds  I am not so sure.

looks horrible as usual 

Look like a ripoff of nobody knows me and x-static process back drops. She's in her Re-invention plagiarist phase.

i wonder what songs she'll sing if they're filming it too, she can't have got Jianne tracks onto the soundtrack, surely?

i know. but it gives you a clue of where interscope's priorities are. they didnt even mention M in that interview. they did no promo for rebel heart's release. in fact i remember fans complaining the rebel heart album wasnt available or sold out in many of the stores because they understocked. thats their only job with madonna and they cant do it

Interscope's scope is to distribute M's album only.

They are not involved in the promo.

Guy O'seary is the one who's responsible for it.

Gaga's "visual director" on her Coachella gig. Jesus fucking Christ. 

http://ew.com/music/2017/04/13/lady-gaga-richy-jackson-coachella-preview/

My favorite part - 

And this show is more than an hour?
Yeah, an hour-plus show. We’re basically pulling together a concert in under a month-and-a-half. People don’t usually do that and they just won’t even take the risk with that “we don’t have the time” factor.

Don't have the time to put on an hour + set in a month in a half? The fuck is wrong with these dullards? 

when is coachella happening?

This weekend and next weekend so we should have gifs on Sunday!

801519934.gif

giphy.gif

lady-gaga-born-this-way-ball-scary.gif

gagagif.gif

Why is everything so gauche with her?

One of the worst performers to ever hit the stage. No joke.