Jesus... the desperation of this misinformed, uneducated 61 years old git, clinging on his punk rock claim-to-fame youthful moment.

The usual working class excuse of his, no matter what he does or says or what happens around the world.

The utter BOLLOCKS he farted about Trump. No brain there. Or the living proof that too much booze really does fuck up your brain cells.

Basically out of that generation of born-in-the-50s artists, the only consistent, true to her beliefs one remains and continues to be Madonna. Quite telling, huh?

He is a rude ignorant sexist idiot.   

Look at how he talked to Carrie Bickmore in Australia some years back and also how the men on the panel called him out for the sexist pig he is.   It does not surprise me that he is for Trump and Brexit.  I would not expect anything else from him.  Also, sick of people thinking Brexit and Trump is for the working class and they want it. .  Tainting everyone that is working class and mis-representing them. 

13 minutes ago, jazzyjan said:

He is a rude ignorant sexist idiot.   

Look at how he talked to Carrie Bickmore in Australia some years back and also how the men on the panel called him out for the sexist pig he is.   It does not surprise me that he is for Trump and Brexit.  I would not expect anything else from him.  Also, sick of people thinking Brexit and Trump is for the working class and they want it. .  Tainting everyone that is working class and mis-representing them. 

Oh yeah! Damn, I remember... that was really awful. Had he said "... when a person is speaking" instead of using the gender "man" perhaps his point about them all being so loud in his ears would have been understandable. He really showed here exactly where he is from....

I put the SURPRISE in the title sarcastically by the way, I wish I could have used something to make it more evident that it is a sarcastic remark, but yeah I do agree that it is not that surprising his brexshit and trumptard support.

Another one flushed down the toilet.

While not a surprise after seeing those vids, "on paper" it is kinda surprising. His band is one of the icons of the punk movement....anti-establishment.....so, to see this is incredibly disappointing. Fake. I've noticed this with quite a few of the "rebel" male rockers.....Kid Rock, Ted Nugent etc. All fakes and phonies. 

Yeah, Madonna has always been consistent in that regard. She's always been a true rebel that fights for the underdog unlike these posers that THINK they're doing something. 

4 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

While not a surprise after seeing those vids, "on paper" it is kinda surprising. His band is one of the icons of the punk movement....anti-establishment.....so, to see this is incredibly disappointing. Fake. I've noticed this with quite a few of the "rebel" male rockers.....Kid Rock, Ted Nugent etc. All fakes and phonies. 

Yeah, Madonna has always been consistent in that regard. She's always been a true rebel that fights for the underdog unlike these posers that THINK they're doing something. 

Exactly! :clap: Indeed fakes.

Rebels just for pay.

17 hours ago, pjcowley said:

Oh yeah! Damn, I remember... that was really awful. Had he said "... when a person is speaking" instead of using the gender "man" perhaps his point about them all being so loud in his ears would have been understandable. He really showed here exactly where he is from....

I put the SURPRISE in the title sarcastically by the way, I wish I could have used something to make it more evident that it is a sarcastic remark, but yeah I do agree that it is not that surprising his brexshit and trumptard support.

Another one flushed down the toilet.

I knew what you meant and knew you were being sarcastic about him.  :thumbsup: 

17 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

Yes, these "anti establishment"  people that call themselves that but in reality are just there to get attention like the men you mentioned.   As you said, so many male rockers who think they are rebels are just all mouth.    People that just want to say they are rebels without knowing who or what the are rebelling against are wasting their time and everyone's time. 

English people with money.

U know the Sex Pistols really were The Spice Girls of their time,

where the Girls sold soft drinks and polaroid Cameras the boys were

hired 2 promote Malcolm McLaren en Vivienne Westwoods shit from

the SEX boutique on Kings Road...

The British Music Press always hypes those jokers as some kinda revolution, but

Iggy Pop & The Stooges they were not.

Gurl Bye.

3 hours ago, karbatal said:

Sadly some people think that Trump and Brexit are anti stablishment decisions. 

Anti Establishment, anti political correctness are the 'new' old excuses to vote fascism. 

and leveraging on a little insignificant endeavor done 40 years earlier is always a good excuse to come out with controversial ignorant comments. Cannot polish a rotten scumbag.