Republicans trying to pass disgusting Trumpcare bill

5 hours ago, KalamazooJay said:

Oh but they won't.

The mindless serpents that Trump has gaslighted will never abandon him. And they're the ones who need healthcare the most. He's got 35-40% of this country locked up behind him. 

It truly amazes me that he has so many followers who just forgive him for everything he does and support him no matter what.  That they still see him as the "blue collar millionaire"  who is the same as them.  Even when he has kicked the poorer classes in the teeth with these new health care policies, some are still behind him totally and defend him to the death. They seem to think that he has lived like them and relates to them but he is using them.  

The evil side of me soooooooo wants this bill to pass so idiot Trumpers see first hand what a disaster it is as they lose their coverage.  Republicans only give a shit when shit happens to them. 

The sad thing is that poor classes will suffer. Those rich, blond, queen bees families will feel better because they will pay less taxes and will think that poor people deserve their problems because they are lazy and stupid. 

old creepy pasty crusty men! 

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/senate-gop-defends-men-working-health-care-replacement-article-1.3150677

Senate GOP defends only men working on health care replacement

BY CAMERON JOSEPH 

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Updated: Tuesday, May 9, 2017, 5:09 PM

26122r5.jpg

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) argued on Tuesday that every member would have his or her say, ignoring that women have been excluded from the group he formed to tackle the bill. (PABLO MARTINEZ MONSIVAIS/AP)

WASHINGTON — Senate Republican leaders reacted to fierce criticism that they'd picked an all-male working group to shape their Obamacare replacement plan by pretending that working group didn't matter.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) argued on Tuesday that every member would have his or her say, ignoring that all the women in the Senate have been excluded from the group he formed to tackle the bill.

"The working group is all 52 of us," he argued, refusing to say whether there were any plans to add a woman. "Nobody’s being excluded based upon gender ... everybody’s at the table, everybody."

That came after he began his weekly press conference by declaring "there's no particular working group" in charge of the bill, seeking to downplay its importance.

But some in McConnell's own conference are criticizing the group's membership.

"I just want to make sure we have some women on it," Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) declared.

Sen. Shelley Moore Capito (R-W.Va.) addressed the group when it met earlier on Tuesday, but it didn’t appear that there were any plans for her to become a permanent member. That meeting took place, ironically, in a room named after former segregationist good ole boy Sen. Strom Thurmond (R-S.C.).

None of the Senate’s five female Republicans are in the group, which is dominated by members of the all-male GOP leadership and some of its most conservative members. That may be in part because the two Republican women with the most seniority — Murkowski and Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) — are moderates who have promised to defend Planned Parenthood funding and have expressed deep concerns about GOP plans to end Obamacare’s Medicaid expansion, as has Capito.

Twelve of the group’s 13 members are white, with Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) being the lone exception.

Democrats pounded McConnell for his approach to health care reform — and singled out the all-male group as a a prime example of how Republicans needed to change.

"Republicans have put together a partisan all-male group to craft the bill behind closed doors," Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) said. "If you look at the House bill it is so discriminatory against women, even pregnancy is a preexisting condition. And to not have women in the smaller group that we know is making many of the real decisions is a very, very bad thing. They’re more than half the population, they’re affected worse off than even men are. It is just so wrong it not only send a bad signal but produces a bad result."

"We are going to keep pushing Senate Republicans to take a very different path than the House did by sending a very clear message to the 13 Republican men currently negotiating a secret health care plan which I really hope is not happening in the men’s locker room, at the very least," declared Sen. Patty Murray (D-Wash.), a member of Democratic leadership.

On 2017-05-10 at 2:17 AM, VogueMusic said:

And yet, so many women in this last election voted for this party.  And they continue to...

tumblr_n3o3v7cIOl1sw43p8o1_500.gif

Two of them used to be member here. That's worst than anything.

Funny they're gone and don't post anything anymore.

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 2:17 PM, VogueMusic said:

And yet, so many women in this last election voted for this party.  And they continue to...

tumblr_n3o3v7cIOl1sw43p8o1_500.gif

They are mentally ill...

Trump_grab_my_small.jpg

trump_talk_dirty_shirt.jpg

484797712.jpg

(PS: The poor baby)

• 1 month later...

Disgusting seeing a millionaire gloating about taking health care off so many poor Americans.  Everything gained re health care recently has now been lost but no worries for Trump. It won't affect the wealthy who are the people he really cares about. 

21 hours ago, LSD said:

Lmao um..it's more like Pence/Trump/Mercers/Koch Bros first!

Anyone with 1/2 a brain (which most don't in the US) knows its PENCE since day 1 who is the real sneaky evil bastard running this shit show. Trump is Pence's useful idiot more than Putin lol! Trump is absolutely clueless w/ this gig, mentally ill narcissistic man child (eternally 12 like Mariah esque), thug, slimy con man 'business man' who happened to have some good marketing skills and maybe before his dementia, severe ADHD really kicked in had some business skills within the hotel industry in the 70s and 80s. Nothing more than a fame whore, wannabe C list actor or game show host. and that's where it ends. Pence is the true sinister one here . Happy to see (at least so far) the most senior Dems actually aren't looking to 'impeach' Trump. Pence would be even worse and actually deceive the US public that there's some 'calm and stability' again and make it WAY easier to pass their horrid agenda. With Trump in the way, distraction after distraction is pissing time away. All the Dems need is a fucking message now and they got 2018. 

Trump to Obama: I called the GOP health care bill ‘mean’ first

President Trump called out his White House predecessor for calling the GOP-backed healthcare plan “mean,” saying he was the first to use that term.

“Well he used my term, ‘mean.’ That was my term because I want to see – and I speak from the heart – that’s what I want to see. I want to see a bill with heart,” the president told “Fox and Friends” in an interview broadcast on Sunday.

Trump, according to reports, told a gathering of lawmakers earlier this month that the House-passed measure to repeal and replace ObamaCare was “mean” and called for a healthcare plan with more “heart.”

Former President Obama responded to the Senate’s unveiling of a 142-page bill last Thursday to overhaul his signature legislative achievement by slamming its “fundamental meanness.”

“Simply put, if there’s a chance you might get sick, get old, or start a family – this bill will do you harm,” Obama wrote in a Facebook post.

http://nypost.com/2017/06/25/trump-to-obama-i-called-the-gop-health-care-bill-mean-first/

On 26 June 2017 at 4:48 PM, Hector said:

:bad:

Saw this stupid, crazy, nasty, vapid woman on the news yesterday saying Medicaid was not being cut but simply returning Medicaid to it's original intention.  How offensive and demeaning.   I am beyond understanding how anyone can think it is acceptable for people to not being able to afford Healthcare.  For the poorer voters who somehow believe Trump has their best interests at heart, what more proof do they need that they are completely wrong.  Making Healthcare out of reach for poorer people whilst wanting tax cuts for the rich shows exactly where his loyalty lies.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They FLOPPED again. Losers.

They know it's a shitty bill and Trump not only doesn't care about healthcare, he doesn't know a fucking thing that's even in the bill. Which just makes them all the worst group of people on the planet.

I hope they get slaughtered next year in the midterms. It'd be SO sweet to see that smug grin wiped off of Ryan, McConnell, and Trumps face. 

:dead:Please just let this biggest pile of floppy wet shit show of ALL time/US history continue to flow until Nov. 2018!! Trump has, never had and never will have ANY idea what's in almost 100% of the garbage bills he's DYING to sign and could NOT care less who dies or suffers. All he severe OCDs on are photo ops of 'winning'. Hate to say it but I'm on the fence now about even giving 2 shits about all the idiotic sheep people (most blue collar barely making ends meet...if they even do) who will suffer tremendously in the next 3.5 years.

Hillary was a dreadful candidate and campaigner and fully get why she lost but would've been 1000x better as president than this 24/7 worldwide atrocity. lol Think most agreed even before 11/8/16 'whoever' won in all likelihood would only be a 1 term president. Long as Dems find a non Hillary, non Cory Booker etc etc...decent, fresh faced candidate with a solid progressive yet sell-able *message* for the rust belt, 2020 is sooo there's to lose.