Hector

Republicans trying to pass disgusting Trumpcare bill

109 posts in this topic

"Just dont get sick i dont understand what the big deal is" -Republicans

:lmao::dead:

This replacement plan is a joke! What are the millions of the Trump fanboys with AFA in the Rust Belt going to say when they lose their coverage? Trump promised repeatedly that nobody would lose coverage and that premiums would decrease! And that everybody would have healthcare! All of these deluded fools who voted for that clinically insane shyster will learn the hard way! 

Third world country in the Middle Ages...

lmaoo at all the white trash rust belt folk who voted for this pancake makeup clown lying troll who will STILL insist as theyre in f'king ICU and getting 0 assistance like they wouldve previously 'BUT HE GOINA MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN...OKAY'!  

:blink:

Is it true a lot of Republicans are lashing out at this plan?

2 hours ago, Skin said:

Is it true a lot of Republicans are lashing out at this plan?

Republican and true should never be in the same sentence.

Just pull the plug already.

They've lost the seniors, this toxic bill is quickly becoming radioactive 

1 hour ago, MadFan said:

Just pull the plug already.

e8eb22cea1100079ec34bbb81effe488.jpg

This is going to turn into a nightmare for the republican party.  The midterms cant come fast enough. 

The only thing that worries me is that from what I heard the dems have ALOT more seats to win or defend to take back congress compared to republicans this election cycle?   Not up on all that stuff. 

The one thing I will say is that I find it funny as hell that many Trump voters who are on Obamacare had no clue that's what they are on.  Many of them said they were safe if Trump gets rid of it because they are on The Affordable Care Act. :lmao::lmao:  Fucking morons. 

27 minutes ago, Hector said:

A poll from a few weeks ago :lmao:

Poll: 1 in 3 Don't Know ObamaCare & Affordable Care Act Are the Same: http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/02/07/poll-1-3-americans-doesnt-know-obamacare-affordable-care-act-are-same-thing

So embarrassing how uniformed people are.  And YES it is on both sides sadly.  

I always say though by and large people on the left want their base to be informed as possible.  I am ashamed when I see left leaning people buying into conspiracy theory shit or things not based in reality because I believe it is a detriment to our cause.  There was this liberal page on Facebook that I followed and stopped because the person running it kept posting nonsense and I was tired of telling the person to stop being like the right in peddling bullshit.   

Not on the right though.  Their mouthpieces don't care how absurd something is.  They will repeat it and stick to it until it becomes gospel to their sheep. 

9 hours ago, XXL said:

e8eb22cea1100079ec34bbb81effe488.jpg

It's like watching someone slowly die. America is well and truly fucked.

13 hours ago, Skin said:

The one thing I will say is that I find it funny as hell that many Trump voters who are on Obamacare had no clue that's what they are on.  Many of them said they were safe if Trump gets rid of it because they are on The Affordable Care Act. :lmao::lmao:  Fucking morons. 

:crazy: :lol2:

7 hours ago, MadFan said:

It's like watching someone slowly die. America is well and truly fucked.

I don't know.  I think like Madonna said in a perverse way this could be the best thing to happen because many are now woken the fuck up.

This replacement seems to be DOA.

Millions Risk Losing Health Insurance in Republican Plan, Analysts Say

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/07/health/risk-of-losing-health-insurance-in-republican-plan.html?_r=0

I truly hope everything works out for the people in this article but what in the ever living FUCK were these people thinking??? What indication did Trump ever give during his campaign that he was going to SAVE or better affordable healthcare?? All he ever talked about was overturning Obama care and gave no alternative yet these people thought their lives were going to be saved by this man?? I mean did they know ANYTHING about him other than he's not Hillary and he's Republican?? I just don't understand how people so reliant on Obamacare/ACA interpreted Trump's message as being "for them". 

Going forward, there needs to be a "pre-test" to determine if you're KNOWLEDGEABLE enough to vote......this shit is fucking ridiculous! 

3 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

Going forward, there needs to be a "pre-test" to determine if you're KNOWLEDGEABLE enough to vote......this shit is fucking ridiculous! 

Good idea. Should be applied everyfuckingwhere, not just in the U.S.

It's always ignorance that fucks things up for everyone.