UK Parliament Terror Attack

mnino

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/22/europe/london-uk-parliament-incident-latest/index.html

Eyewitness tells of shouts, gunfire

Journalist Kevin Schofield told CNN's Wolf Blitzer what he had seen and heard as the apparent attack unfolded:

"I heard a bang outside -- it sounded like a car crash. I looked out of the window and heard a lot of shouting, people running around.

"I looked down to my left and saw a man force his way through a security gate. He went straight for a police officer and wrestled him to the ground. Another police officer walked towards him.

"The man's arm was outstretched with I think it was a knife, then I heard a few rounds of gunfire.

"Then it all got extremely panicked. I assume the armed police who surround Parliament day and night [took] him out."

Shofield says MPs and peers are now being led out of parliament by police.

I hope they say who is the attacker as soon as possible. The sooner we know if this is terrorist or not, the better. Because I'm tired of discovering days later that it was a crazy man and not some planned attack. 

I was a few miles from it but still loads of police cars whizzed passed me. I thought something must have happened. How awful.

What horrible dreadful news of a terrorist attack in London to wake up to this morning.  So sick of these disgusting attacks from cowards who are evil hateful people who have no respect for human life.  

Of course it has to be the thousand radical asshole targeting innocent bystanders that have nothing to do with the reason why these radical assholes get organized to randomly kill by coward means. Because it takes a shitty stinky coward to cause death, pain, horror, to those who cannot defend themselves. Disgusting vile son of a bitch, whatever his religion. CUNT. And once again we are told that the mass murdering cunt has been shot therefore cannot fucking talk anymore.

Are the xenophobic Brexiters and Theresa May lovers happy that innocent Europeans were hit during yesterday's carnage? Huh?! CUNTS.

Is it really that fucking challenging for the BBC to report that Italians as well were among those injured yesterday?? Do they detest Italians so much that they never ever fucking report it on their shitty site?! Same thing when the Nice attack unfolded last year, not a single British media outlet mentioned Italians among the victims. CUNTS.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39357930

You can do brexits, you can close your frontiers, you can forbid all immigration, you can do all you want...

...but attackers are not immigrants, babes. They were not in France, they were not in Belgium, and this one isn't an immigrant or refugee either.

The attacker was... BRITISH 

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/britain-westminster-attack-investigation-thurs-1.4037373

6 hours ago, pjcowley said:

Is it really that fucking challenging for the BBC to report that Italians as well were among those injured yesterday?? Do they detest Italians so much that they never ever fucking report it on their shitty site?! Same thing when the Nice attack unfolded last year, not a single British media outlet mentioned Italians among the victims. CUNTS.

Who cares what nationality the victims have. It's a tragedy, chill the fuck out. And before you say anything, I AM Italian.

8 hours ago, pjcowley said:

Perhaps they didn't know at the time? They reported French students were injured but details of those injured were vague. We love Italians so no reason to overlook them.

The attacker was from Birmingham but no details released yet so no idea if born here or came from abroad.

3 hours ago, karbatal said:

You can do brexits, you can close your frontiers, you can forbid all immigration, you can do all you want...

...but attackers are not immigrants, babes. They were not in France, they were not in Belgium, and this one isn't an immigrant or refugee either.

The attacker was... BRITISH 

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/britain-westminster-attack-investigation-thurs-1.4037373

yet muslim. Coincidence?

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

I have a Muslim boy as guest these days at home.  Should I ask him if he's planning some terrorist attack soon? 

hide the matches :). just kidding

4 hours ago, elijah said:

yet muslim. Coincidence?

So? What's being Muslim got to do with anything? If some freak cult person goes on a death rant would you say oh yeah but he was a Christian? 

Dont discriminate or stereotype. That very dangerous way of thinking is spreading like a virus these days. We have to fight it.

7 hours ago, acko said:

Who cares what nationality the victims have. It's a tragedy, chill the fuck out. And before you say anything, I AM Italian.

Some of us care. Precisely because when it comes to certain nationalities somehow British media does not always report what has been reported on French or Italian or Spaniard press for example, that's why I have mentioned the under-reporting by British media over the attack in Nice last year, same thing happening now with this one. Why? Baffling. And I have every bit of right of being pissed off and really sad by this tragedy so please don't tell me to chill the fuck out, thank you very much.