MadonnaNation.com Forums
le smoking

New leak - Love Hurts (Erotica demo)

Betty Boo was supposed to contribute. But she had family issues and couldn't do it.

On 3/20/2017 at 6:07 PM, Suedehead said:

Love it !

There is an exclusive rumour on SubmergedMadonna.com that 'Sitting On The Whole World' may be next? Or maybe even 'On Eagles' Wings' but I can't confirm.

What is " SubmergedMadonna.com" nothing shows up if I google it and no such site if I type it in? anyone have a link?

6 minutes ago, Mlvcfan said:

What is " SubmergedMadonna.com" nothing shows up if I google it and no such site if I type it in? anyone have a link?

It's a joke about 'DrownedMadonna.com' posting fake tracklistings for the confessions album that were posted years ago. It's a running joke here.

Thanks

OMG I can' believe I didn't see that, now I feel silly

It's funny cause I saw a tweet about the leak on DrownedMadonna.and just ignored it. not til I came here did I take it seriously.

A lot of aspects of this track sound like songs that were hot during the making of Erotica LP. This song seems to be a mish mosh purposefully, to kind of present the thesis/theme for the album. it's fun but obviously a very very raw rough demo :)

3 hours ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

Betty Boo was supposed to contribute. But she had family issues and couldn't do it.

I know that Boo didn't sign with Maverick in 1994 and retired from music to take care of her mother, who was ill. Is that what you're referring to? Because that was two years later.

It would have been very cool to have a female rapper on Erotica. There's this idea that Mariah Carey started the whole rapper thing, but rappers were featured on pop songs all the time prior to "Fantasy." Like on the remix for "Waiting." It also might have prevented a little bit of the "Madonna is trying to jump on the bandwagon" thing that happened with Bedtime Stories. I've always viewed Erotica as a very urban album, mostly because of the Andre Betts tracks. 

I'm so glad that Love Hurts leaked, it's an amazing demo

So, about this picture, is there any other thread where this was discussed? There are so many titles and different interesting things... 

GirlieShow_n.jpg

^ I can make out everything on the page except what does it say in green beneath Why's It So Hard? And I can't read the stuff in red that's crossed out at the bottom.

9 minutes ago, vocalism said:

^ I can make out everything on the page except what does it say in green beneath Why's It So Hard? And I can't read the stuff in red that's crossed out at the bottom.

It says "Lisa Stansfield" backwards. It's ink bled through from the other side of the page.

WHY was she writing Lisa Stansfield's name??

33 minutes ago, vocalism said:

If you play with the contrast and mirror the image you can see it says "Lisa Stansfield Don't Do It". Maybe it evolved into the rare demo we all know and love?

57 minutes ago, vocalism said:

Maybe she had a crush on her.

:IMG_1564:

27 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

If you play with the contrast and mirror the image you can see it says "Lisa Stansfield Don't Do It". Maybe it evolved into the rare demo we all know and love?

OMG so Britney Don't Do It was originally Lisa Don't Do It???? Slay! 

Sometimes you just don't know when people here are being ironic or not.  :lmao:

Lisa Stansfield don't do it :lol:

Is she singing 'I'll hit you like a milk truck'? 

3 hours ago, jonski43 said:

Mack Truck

8DOMbN9k7SMpwAAAAASUVORK5CYIIA

5 hours ago, jonski43 said:

:dead:

I was kind of hoping this would be the version where she'd say "i'll teach you how to fuck." 

On 3/22/2017 at 4:39 PM, vocalism said:

Lisa Stansfield Don't Do It.