MadonnaNation.com Forums
le smoking

New leak - Love Hurts (Erotica demo)

Omg why doesn't Madonna re-release anything????? 

And I just read that it was produced by Junior Vásquez. I don't recall junior being on board at the early stages of Erotica????? I have to revisit the Genesis timeline thread. 

JV worked on Rescue Me so perhaps Madonna brought him in for Erotica.

12 minutes ago, Bill said:

Can you imagine??!?! That'll be the day!  This album is in desperate need of a remaster.  It remains my 2nd favorite album of all time, after Rebel Heart.

OMG Bill RH is your #1 album? That's really amazing. Love that. 

My boy just told me that we should be scared if Madonna ever re-releases her albums.  "only old glories do that" ,  he said.  He's not a loon fan so maybe Madonna is right and it gives that impression. 

1 hour ago, Bill said:

Can you imagine??!?! That'll be the day!  This album is in desperate need of a remaster.  It remains my 2nd favorite album of all time, after Rebel Heart.

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Nothing can dethrone AL for me, but RH is becoming my second favorite Album. 

This was a nice little present to come home to. Love the Erotica era!

Didn't she use the phrase "My name is Dita" for the first time AFTER the Sex book had been written and basically ready to be printed (see Shep's diary entries)...this sounds like a mashup of two or three different songs.

jennifer-lewis-passing-out.gif

Regardless of when it came about in the process... Holy shit that's hot. 

Just another in a long line of reasons why I LIVE for the Erotica era.

Long live Dita.

18 minutes ago, Cyber-Raga said:

Didn't she use the phrase "My name is Dita" for the first time AFTER the Sex book had been written and basically ready to be printed (see Shep's diary entries)...this sounds like a mashup of two or three different songs.

This. The whole "My name is Dita" supposedly happened LATE in the process. Weird.

I prefer this over Erotica it's more melodious. This would be great if it had the You Thrill Me chorus instead of the one used here. The La Di Da da's are great!

3 hours ago, karbatal said:

Omg why doesn't Madonna re-release anything????? 

And I just read that it was produced by Junior Vásquez. I don't recall junior being on board at the early stages of Erotica????? I have to revisit the Genesis timeline thread. 

Remember there was a post a few months ago where it showed the working tracklist for Erotica and was originally going to be called The Girlie Show and there's a note that says Junior Vasquez track. Perhaps someone can post it again? I didn't realise Love Hurts was JV though but I'm really surprised just how much of the final Erotica is in there!

But can I say OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! This is probably my most favourite demo ever!!!!!!!!!!

I love the 'badadadadee' singy bits. It's great. And the quality is amazing.

This is such a great gift as I'm having a bit of a crap time at the moment. I am slayed! :drama:

Love it !

There is an exclusive rumour on SubmergedMadonna.com that 'Sitting On The Whole World' may be next? Or maybe even 'On Eagles' Wings' but I can't confirm.

4 minutes ago, Suedehead said:

Love it !

There is an exclusive rumour on SubmergedMadonna.com that 'Sitting On The Whole World' may be next? Or maybe even 'On Eagles' Wings' but I can't confirm.

:lmao: I'm rooting for Britney, Don't Do It!

14 hours ago, le smoking said:

:cool:

OMG! This is amazing! :o Thank you for sharing. :)

PS: the early version of Music CD leaked with some instrumentals on, LAAPTMR, TST and early version of what seems to be Impressive Instant. Most of it's leaked before but the instrumentals seem new. Never heard of Baby Blue Jam

Nice, liked it better than I thought I would as Erotica is my #1 song ever. 

Here's the tracklist that was posted a few months ago showing the Erotica album was originally going to be called the Girlie Show and at the bottom it says Junior track with Love Hurts crossed out

GirlieShow_n.jpg

i highly doubt she has forgotten the junior's song 'if madonna calls' 

but this is an amazing version!

Such a pleasant surprise. I really like it. What an amazing and interesting time in her career.