Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Roland Barthes

France President Emmanuel Macron

Recommended Posts

47 minutes ago, karbatal said:

So,  he really focused on the EU in his speech,  even with the European hymn.  

I wonder what will happen,  with that "hard core EU"  with France,  Germany,  Italy and Spain and "the rest", with the rest of the countries.  Not very sure about that two speed EU.  

Its already envisioned in the Treaties. They don't need to change anything. Hopefully Bulgaria won't be isolated. The first project is establishment of European prosecutor and it involves Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Spain, Finland, France, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia and Slovakia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Roseanne Barr is disappointed Le Pen lost. I unfollowed her on twitter, she has lost her marbles lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

Roseanne Barr is disappointed Le Pen lost. I unfollowed her on twitter, she has lost her marbles lol.

So Barr is a fashist? REALLY?????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, elijah said:

So Barr is a fashist? REALLY?????

yes, she turned completely crazy! :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes she is bonkers. She's become a conspiracy-obsessed, conservative Trump loonbag in the past couple of years. Her Twitter is a mess!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Roseanne losing her shit just totally depresses the hell out of me.  Maybe she is legit just going mental the older she gets?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hector said:

Yes she is bonkers. She's become a conspiracy-obsessed, conservative Trump loonbag in the past couple of years. Her Twitter is a mess!

She sounds like a few people I know from work - all they talk about is conspiracy theories and believe the most outrageous things.  Some examples -  Obama controls the weather, there is no mass shootings and they are all actors who have been hired to pretend to be shot etc.   All were once to the left but now Trump supporters big time.  They love that he keeps talking about fake news and has conspiracy theories.  One now even believes the Earth is flat !   Yes, I am serious, they believe that due to some conspiracy theory.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd love to say Roseanne is just seriously trolling/f'king around on purpose. Don't think so though. I truly believe she HAS completely flipped over the last few years and entered into bonkersville. Word is she's going blind so maybe she's on serious meds and has other medical and mental issues. Kind of sorta like what happened to Joan Rivers last year few years of her life. Just plain nasty, dark, and rarely 'funny'.

There's one specific interview from rambling hell where she totally lost me and turned me off for good along with many, many others. It's def. on You Tube and came out in/around a year before the election I believe. Dunno if she was in a manic stage, on serious drugs (maybe both) but she was almost incoherent, unlikable, unfunny, grating and abrasive ('traits' I used to basically love her for though lol). Just a bunch of super deep, bizarre random rants. Made like NO sense. So sad 'cause I still adore her show and loved her up until the last few years :/ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

I'd love to say Roseanne is just seriously trolling/f'king around on purpose. Don't think so though. I truly believe she HAS completely flipped over the last few years and entered into bonkersville. Word is she's going blind so maybe she's on serious meds and has other medical and mental issues. Kind of sorta like what happened to Joan Rivers last year few years of her life. Just plain nasty, dark, and rarely 'funny'.

There's one specific interview from rambling hell where she totally lost me and turned me off for good along with many, many others. It's def. on You Tube and came out in/around a year before the election I believe. Dunno if she was in a manic stage, on serious drugs (maybe both) but she was almost incoherent, unlikable, unfunny, grating and abrasive ('traits' I used to basically love her for though lol). Just a bunch of super deep, bizarre random rants. Made like NO sense. So sad 'cause I still adore her show and loved her up until the last few years :/ 

Yeah exactly, but I don't think she's ever been the most stable person. I think all that fame really did affect her mentally, plus in the recent years she's had a number of medical issues. She made an amazing television show and that's what I'm going to remember her for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even if Macron is simply a puppet to gather the disappointment masses he's a better solution than Le Pen.  That should calm down leftists and others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was funny to watch British media trying to play down Macron success. Apparently wining 65% of votes shows France being divided but somehow fucking Brexit with 51 to 49 is the will of the people. Give me a break.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, pieciolot said:

It was funny to watch British media trying to play down Macron success. Apparently wining 65% of votes shows France being divided but somehow fucking Brexit with 51 to 49 is the will of the people. Give me a break.

ridiculous...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, pieciolot said:

It was funny to watch British media trying to play down Macron success. Apparently wining 65% of votes shows France being divided but somehow fucking Brexit with 51 to 49 is the will of the people. Give me a break.

British media is as cunty as its owners. Look up the owners of major media outlets and you know what kind of cunt you are dealing with. Cunty manipulative media owners, cunty manipulated news in return. And most Brits, like those who voted leave for example, LOOOoove being told how to think and what to say, especially when lacking an education.

Anyway, fuck British media. I think the fact that Macron is a pro-Europe president is the main reason of concern, because if this millionaire Rothschild banker keeps his word, Brexit negotiations may not be a walk in the park for Brexit Britain with its take-back-control minions, and Brexit-means-Brexit human broken records. Leavers were hoping for a Le Pen win... because it would have played in favor of Brexit of course.

By the way, while a Macron win is better than a Le Pen one, that 33.9% Le Pen got is not something to underestimate. I am glad that I was wrong this time, as I really thought she would win but it ain't over... and there are far too many Le Pen people in that clan. If it ain't gonna be Marine Le Pen, possibly her fucking niece will take lead and I suspect it may as well be in the future. Eleven million (circa) voters in favor of Le Pen should not be taken lightly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, no wonder British media is a bit biased... things didn't go as expected

Resultado de imagen de brexit domino effect wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:lmao:

Resultado de imagen de brexit domino effect wrong

 

And then, the French president enters the stage with the EUROPEAN HYMN :rotfl:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎08‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 3:44 AM, spazz said:

Amazing post xxl 👌🏻

 

:gent:

 

Shukran Spazz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎06‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 0:47 PM, CzarnaWisnia said:

Exactly. The media has become a mouthpiece for the government in punishing Russia relentlessly (meanwhile no one in America knows anything about Russians or how they live their lives, or their culture, and why should they? these damned hysterical warrior-people!!!). The US is the one bombing foreign countries, while the principle of only attacking in response of an attack has long vanished (but it's still supposed to apply to every other country of course). Hopefully Macron will not submit to such barbarity but I have a feeling he'll go where the money goes, and that's never peaceful.

Totally :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

someone send this to M

not only is he talking about the ageism and sexism his wife is receiving compared to trump, he tackles on homophobia as well

EMMANUEL MACRON ADDRESSES THE WORLD'S OBSESSION WITH HIS WIFE'S AGE

 

He has blamed homophobia and misogyny for the treatment of his personal life in the press.

 
May 10, 2017
9.7k
 

The newly-elected President of France has addressed the international obsession with his wife's age. Emmanuel Macron has said that misogyny and homophobia were to blame for the speculation that he cannot be in love with his wife, who is 24 years his senior.

"If I had been 20 years older than my wife, nobody would have thought for a single second that I couldn't be [an intimate partner]," he told Le Parisien. "It's because she is 20 years older than me that lots of people say, 'This relationship can't be tenable, it can't be possible.'"

 

Macron married his wife Brigitte Trogneaux in 2007, when he was 29 and she was 54. The couple's age gap is actually exactly the same as that of President Trump and his wife Melania, although the difference in their ages has received much less attention.

Macron went on to say that speculation regarding the assumptions about his relationship were down to "misogyny" and people ascribing to the "traditional, homogenous" views about society. He explained that people who believe such rumors – that he must truly be a homosexual and cannot really be in love with his wife – had "lost their sense of reality" and had a "big problem with homosexuality." He described it as "rampant homophobia" that people are accusing him of being gay, as if it is a "hidden disease."

"There is a big problem with the presentation of society and how they see the place of a woman," he added.

http://www.harpersbazaar.com.ln.is/AH4Zb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/7/2017 at 8:27 PM, BrendanT1993 said:

Toutes nos félicitations, Emmanuel Macron. Vive la France! 🇫🇷

Great to see a centrist, progressive candidate triumph over far right populism. 

Politics needs more news like this.

Vote for what unites us, not what divides us.

Glad Trump -2.0 lost.

Except that's not exactly what happened. Yeah most people voted against Le Pen (and i'm glad for that) but they certainly weren't voting FOR Macron. Even at the first round of the election, 40% of people who voted Macron did so to avoid at all cost a second round between the right and the far right, like it happened in 2002. That election in 2002 was traumatic for the left and people were terrified it would happen again, as polls were showing for months. So they voted for the "less right wing" candidate for the second round, that's all.

Also the medias were pushing Macron HARD for more than a year, saying he was the candidate of "change", that only him could beat the Front National, that he was "young" and "dynamic"... It was extremely obvious that the medias and political establishment wanted to install Macron, since he was the candidate of Europe basically. This election was basically a remake of the US one, with Clinton (Macron) vs Trump (Le Pen). It only had a "happier" ending because of the way elections works in France. Le Pen never had a chance this year.

Most people are NOT celebrating right now, they're only relieved that Le Pen was defeated. But Macron is going to be an extremely unpopular president (he already is) because his extremely liberal program is not what most French people want. He's going to destroy social security, privatize everything and make Europe's control over France stronger. In others words, he's exactly the kind of politician that makes Le Pen and the Front National stronger in the long run. If there's no other alternative in 2022, Le Pen could possibly win the election because people will have enough. This is only a temporary "victory", and this "victory" will have bad consequences for the country. I'm really scared of the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, madonnasuperfan01 said:

Except that's not exactly what happened. Yeah most people voted against Le Pen (and i'm glad for that) but they certainly weren't voting FOR Macron. Even at the first round of the election, 40% of people who voted Macron did so to avoid at all cost a second round between the right and the far right, like it happened in 2002. That election in 2002 was traumatic for the left and people were terrified it would happen again, as polls were showing for months. So they voted for the "less right wing" candidate for the second round, that's all.

Also the medias were pushing Macron HARD for more than a year, saying he was the candidate of "change", that only him could beat the Front National, that he was "young" and "dynamic"... It was extremely obvious that the medias and political establishment wanted to install Macron, since he was the candidate of Europe basically. This election was basically a remake of the US one, with Clinton (Macron) vs Trump (Le Pen). It only had a "happier" ending because of the way elections works in France. Le Pen never had a chance this year.

Most people are NOT celebrating right now, they're only relieved that Le Pen was defeated. But Macron is going to be an extremely unpopular president (he already is) because his extremely liberal program is not what most French people want. He's going to destroy social security, privatize everything and make Europe's control over France stronger. In others words, he's exactly the kind of politician that makes Le Pen and the Front National stronger in the long run. If there's no other alternative in 2022, Le Pen could possibly win the election because people will have enough. This is only a temporary "victory", and this "victory" will have bad consequences for the country. I'm really scared of the future.

 

Brilliant post

Thank you

Spot on 200%

The corporate media is always very good at what they do. Playing into division and people's emotional state

He's a full on servant of the banking cartel, the same banking cartel that's been busy destroying middle classes in North America and Europe most notably for the past 10 years and pushing for more mayhem in North Africa, the Middle East and across the Mediterranean. Thesis and antithesis. Without his masters Le Pen wouldn't exist essentially. It's through this false choice that they manipulate citizens perceptions all over the world

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/12/2017 at 9:48 PM, XXL said:

 

Brilliant post

Thank you

Spot on 200%

The corporate media is always very good at what they do. Playing into division and people's emotional state

He's a full on servant of the banking cartel, the same banking cartel that's been busy destroying middle classes in North America and Europe most notably for the past 10 years and pushing for more mayhem in North Africa, the Middle East and across the Mediterranean. Thesis and antithesis. Without his masters Le Pen wouldn't exist essentially. It's through this false choice that they manipulate citizens perceptions all over the world

Exactly :thumbsup:

I really hope a true left wing alternative will come up in 2022 (it almost happened this year with Jean Luc Melenchon and his France Insoumise movement) or the far right could end up winning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like he is my kind of man :inlove:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, 5iVe Elements said:

I feel like he is my kind of man :inlove:

:rotfl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎19‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 1:08 PM, 5iVe Elements said:

I feel like he is my kind of man :inlove:

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/22/2017 at 10:37 PM, horn said:

giphy.gif

But I love him :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, spotlight said:

IMG_7284.JPG

yes, they both look great and SOUND sane :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, spotlight said:

IMG_7284.JPG

:inlove: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bromance, bromance... who's the top, who's the bottom ?? :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tehy seek like bottoms   They called an escort to top them off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...