France President Emmanuel Macron

4 minutes ago, XXL said:

Unfortunately the problem is not merely Putin these days. he is not the only one going out of their way to build up the premise for another global conflict. The US government has been conducting a very aggressive, arrogant and dishonest campaign on multiple fronts for years if not decades now, destabilising South American countries (as they have always done throughout the entire 20th century with the full blessing of the Vatican and its interests), looking at Middle Eastern assets with preying eyes etc  9/11 and its murky background gave US administrations the excuse to wade into so many scenarios all over the world with complete unaccountability. Let's not even talk about Israel and its dictatorial ways and pronouncements. Holding the entire region ransom basically and constantly blackmailing the US

Being confrontational to Iran and Sirya (one of the few Muslim countries where Christians are extremely respected) are while closing 10 eyes on the mess of countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Turkey. It just makes zero sense unless we stop thinking the real reasons behind all of the mess of today stems out of a desire "to export democracy", which even admitting and conceding it was based on genuine intentions it is simply unattainable and illogical

All in the name of "safeguarding democracy and human rights", anything but if we are to look at and discuss the actual facts

One thing is for sure : the rich will keep on getting richer. 

And by the way Macron represents the same people and banking elites who love wars because wars is what makes them richer. So the populism argument is true but it holds water as long as we understand that it's a game of smoke and mirrors and people like Le Pen, Farrage etc are breathed and birthed into existence because people wearing a suit are being equally distructive albeit in a less obvious and much more cynical fashion. They are two faces of the same root issue unfortunately

14 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

One thing is for sure : the rich will keep on getting richer. 

Well that's exactly what I meant :thumbsup: 

We are constantly being pinned one against the other, be it income bracket, religion, race, sexuality you name it. Politicians change etc, but how comes there's always a new potential war on the horizon? How comes there's a new looming financial crash round the corner. The cards change hands but those who control the game remain the same and in my view they are not the politicians themselves, at root level at least, but a handful of mega wealthy families who sponsor any political career and who control our central banking systems, dictating all sorts of policies, monetary, political, economical and the utimate policy of them all, the military playing field

That's what I mean when I say we are duped into the illusion of choice. I am not saying we don't have a choice, don't get me wrong, I am saying people are not given the right information and are bidimensionally forced to pick between two from the same bowl. We have a choice the moment we strive to seek the information that's been suppressed in order to better serve the controller

As Madonna said in her brilliant RHT Stockholm speech in the aftermath of the Paris attack "the world will not change if we elect another president, in order for the world to change we must come together"

5 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

An email leak... oh that sounds awfully familiar.

Let me guess who it favors...

Hopefully the French public won't buy it.

Guest CzarnaWisnia
On 4.05.2017 at 6:32 AM, spazz said:

La-une-de-Garcon-Magazine-de-mai-juin-20

pathetic manipulator (and pathetic magazine), politics should be about ideas not about winning people over by strutting around like a peacock

Guest CzarnaWisnia
10 hours ago, XXL said:

Unfortunately the problem is not merely Putin these days. He is not the only one going out of their way to build up the premise for another global conflict. The US government has been conducting a very aggressive, arrogant and dishonest campaign on multiple fronts for years if not decades now, destabilising South American countries (as they have always done throughout the entire 20th century with the full blessing of the Vatican and its interests), looking at Middle Eastern assets with preying eyes etc  9/11 and its murky background gave US administrations the excuse to wade into so many scenarios all over the world with complete unaccountability. Let's not even talk about Israel and its dictatorial ways and pronouncements. Holding the entire region ransom basically and constantly blackmailing the US

Being confrontational to Iran and Sirya (one of the few Muslim countries where Christians are extremely respected) while closing 10 eyes on the mess of countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Turkey. It just makes zero sense unless we stop thinking the real reasons behind all of the mess of today stem out of a desire "to protect human rights" or "to export democracy", which, in the latter case, even admitting and conceding it was based on genuine intentions it is simply unattainable and illogical

Exactly. The media has become a mouthpiece for the government in punishing Russia relentlessly (meanwhile no one in America knows anything about Russians or how they live their lives, or their culture, and why should they? these damned hysterical warrior-people!!!). The US is the one bombing foreign countries, while the principle of only attacking in response of an attack has long vanished (but it's still supposed to apply to every other country of course). Hopefully Macron will not submit to such barbarity but I have a feeling he'll go where the money goes, and that's never peaceful.

Guest CzarnaWisnia
16 hours ago, Kim said:

Macron will win, but unless he actually does something big in the next five years (Which he probably won't) then THAT'S when Le Pen or her successor will sneak their way in. We've only seen the tip of the right-wing iceberg looming in front of us all. Trust.

That is also what I believe. The extremists usually gain control by the fact of the opposition's self-debunking, self-immolation, whether from corruption or grossly inadequate governing (which is the track France has been on for years and will probably continue).

They cannot be published in France, but in Belgium and Switzerland polls speak of 60% for Macron. That's of course some leak from some poll, so really we have to wait until 20.00. 

I'm breathing again. She lost. It's not official yet, well it is because french authorities gave the info to Belgium and Swiss press (it's forbidden to publish results in France before 8 PM local time). 

popa.jpg

I hope it's all true! 

But as Kim said, they'd better work so 2022 is not the year of this CUNT. 

They have 5 years in the EU to change politics and do something, especially now that the UK is out of the game and things can be made different. Let's see if it happens. 

Resultado de imagen de i doubt it gif

Even if he wins should've been WAY more than 60% :/ Basically any other normal time (which it's obviously not!) someone as dreadful as Le Pen should've gotten her ass handed to her in a landslide. 

Yep its very simple- if he does't show up super strong that will be the final straw and 'the time' for someone like Le Pen. She (or someone as awful as her) ain't going anywhere and can't wait to say "told you so" etc.. :/ 

If by 2022 things are this way in the EU (or worse, which would be the case if they do nothing), even I will vote for all the Le Pens, Trumps and whatever or whoever, just to blow up everything. 

Wow, Le Pen has already talked!!!!! How soon!!!  I am in the newspaper, expect to leave here so late! But things are going faster than expected. 

Are you working today, Roland???? 

2 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Wow, Le Pen has already talked!!!!! How soon!!!  I am in the newspaper, expect to leave here so late! But things are going faster than expected. 

Are you working today, Roland???? 

No. I'm overworked, i passed on it. Most of the french journalists are super tired. And we are going straight into the Assembly elections (and Cannes). 

There is chaos at Le Pen headquarters, they are banning some of the press, even violently removing journalists from the place. Many media are boycotting her in support.

She just said she will remodel her party (something i wrote about 3 years ago and received death threats for it). Most of the people who support her party and people who vote for the far right want her and her team to go. The will polish the image in the 5 coming years (it's already at work). Most of the people working in her party are now between 19 and 25. They are removing the old farts. Nazi babies. 

59 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

abstention is at 26 %, blank & null votes at 13% , both a record. 

The fact so many French people didn't bother go voting only shows that maybe these "huge problems" the press likes to report every day are not actually that much of a big concern for the average French. 

To think how many people went to vote for Brexit just goes to show how the media works in the U.K. (and of course in the USA). French media must be much cleaner and more adequate 

Just now, MeakMaker said:

The fact so many French people didn't bother go voting only shows that maybe these "huge problems" the press likes to report every day are not actually that much of a big concern for the average French. 

To think how many people went to vote for Brexit just goes to show how the media works in the U.K. (and of course in the USA). French media must be much cleaner and more adequate 

Null and blank ballots are at 8 % (final numbers).

The far left did not want to call for a vote for Macron. Most people who did not go voting were far leftists (i understand, they marched against Macron just a year ago). It's the biggest abstention for a presidential election second round since 1969.