France President Emmanuel Macron

It's been a very chaotic few days since sunday and it's not over yet.

People don't want Le Pen but don't want Macron either. I spent the last 3 days trying to convince them, i can't believe i have to but i understand. We are in the same configuration as Trump/Clinton....People see Macron as a banker, a capitalist, someone who will create even more poverty and make the rich even richer and the poor even poorer. A year ago there were strikes all over France against him and his work law so it's very hard for the people who marched and protested against him just a year ago to vote for him now, they completly flip out even though they are aware of the bigger danger Le Pen is. On top of that Macron is doing a very bad campaign since sunday while Le Pen is doing what she does best, manipulating the masses. 

On her new poster for the second round she's posing sitting on a table exposing a thigh to "provoke islamists" according to her staff....on the other hand they did not say why she's photoshoped so much...

A few hours ago a famous french journalist (black) was suspended from her channel because she signed a petition against Le Pen. A taste of things to come ?

Living in France, I can say that I'm so scared of what's to come. Macron and Le Pen aren't the ideal candidates, that's for sure, but seeing people hesitate between the two, I mean why?? Le Pen is obvioulsy the bigger danger and must be stopped at all costs. She doesn't support the valors France has, and as such shouldn't be the President of the country. And by the way, she claims herself as patriotic, but if she really was, she would support these valors. If you aren't happy with what the country stands for, then just leave the country, don't try to change it, 'cause a lot of people that are living here stands for it too! I'm proud to be french right now, but if she becames the President, i just won't be as much. She might cause devastating things in France, but also in the whole world if she has the power.

People don't want Le Pen but don't want Macron either. I spent the last 3 days trying to convince them, i can't believe i have to but i understand. We are in the same configuration as Trump/Clinton....People see Macron as a banker, a capitalist, someone who will create even more poverty and make the rich even richer and the poor even poorer. A year ago there were strikes all over France against him and his work law so it's very hard for the people who marched and protested against him just a year ago to vote for him now, they completly flip out even though they are aware of the bigger danger Le Pen is. On top of that Macron is doing a very bad campaign since sunday while Le Pen is doing what she does best, manipulating the masses. 

On her new poster for the second round she's posing sitting on a table exposing a thigh to "provoke islamists" according to her staff....on the other hand they did not say why she's photoshoped so much...

A few hours ago a famous french journalist (black) was suspended from her channel because she signed a petition against Le Pen. A taste of things to come ?

Well, as long as later people there won't lament because Le Pen was elected... I still laugh at those who weren't pro Clinton and let Trump win. If anybody there in France lets Le Pen win by no going to vote, then they are equally responsible of the output. 

Maybe it's time to end the 5th Republic with a president and give power to Parliament via a 6th Republic. We can't live with this threat over our heads whenever there's an election. 

I truly trust people to make the right choice in the end and that they are just using social media to vent their frustration. We can't afford to have Le Pain for president, the country is already suffering a lot and so much divided between the economic crisis and terrorist attacks which she won't solve but make worst. Targeting non white french people and treating them even more as second zone citizens will only produce more terrorists. 

She's completly mad. I don't now if you can see this video outside of France but look at her calling dolphins this morning (the old fart with her is a local deputy from her party). WHAT THE FUCK ?

And on top of that it's cold in Paris, like suddenly you are blasted by an icy wind so i caught a cold.

Living in France, I can say that I'm so scared of what's to come. Macron and Le Pen aren't the ideal candidates, that's for sure, but seeing people hesitate between the two, I mean why?? Le Pen is obvioulsy the bigger danger and must be stopped at all costs. She doesn't support the valors France has, and as such shouldn't be the President of the country. And by the way, she claims herself as patriotic, but if she really was, she would support these valors. If you aren't happy with what the country stands for, then just leave the country, don't try to change it, 'cause a lot of people that are living here stands for it too! I'm proud to be french right now, but if she becames the President, i just won't be as much. She might cause devastating things in France, but also in the whole world if she has the power.

Yikes this is all sounds EXACTLY like Clinton/Trump. Difference is it's almost SIX months now. How the hasn't the world learned the lesson that this little experiment ain't working and only makes things worse and more divided. After Brexit but ESP Trump this shouldn't even be close. That's what is perplexing beyond comprehension. Watch her f'king win the same exact way Trump did- her people WILL come out in  herds while his (the male version of Clinton) voters won't, so by a squeaker she pulls it out. Then the next day and months we see the same shit- people protesting left and right, pissed off, resistant etc...:# 

This scenario you described is so frightening.   Sounds like the American election so much.  I have to confess to being ignorant about Macron but as he has been previously known to be anti worker and a banker,  I can see this ending badly.  People are so fed up with those type of political people having power  and they take risks on others who are much worse.  It is incredible dangerous to give right wing xenophobic people power and it is crucial she does not get in.   Why we always need people of high calibre and a vision forward plus the ethics and morals to protect the vulnerable and minorities as well being inspired to be a leader.  

Well if it weren't for Le Pen people would be booing Macron.  This new era of mongers in presidency or about to reach it is making people accept turds. Like right now Merkel seems a good politician while in fact she's responsible of the disastrous situation of the EU with her cutting budget politics that clearly don't work!

Well if it weren't for Le Pen people would be booing Macron.  This new era of mongers in presidency or about to reach it is making people accept turds. Like right now Merkel seems a good politician while in fact she's responsible of the disastrous situation of the EU with her cutting budget politics that clearly don't work!

The problem is that this time, people don't want to accept it and it's making Le Pen get closer... They really are both not liked at all. I understand the dilemma between voting against or voting for none...

Of course! No one wants Macron in the end. But they don't have the choice anymore.

The problem is that this time, people don't want to accept it and it's making Le Pen get closer... They really are both not liked at all. I understand the dilemma between voting against or voting for none...

I prefer to vote for the lesser evil (never voted for a person I really believed in), which undoubtedly is Macron here... I understand the fear about him: a banker, liberal to the core, but with nationalism risen all over Europe I hope liberalism would not be extreme if he wants to rule France for all his mandate... Anyways Marine is much worse...

I don't know which one is worse to be honest :blink: As they both work for the same goals and the same owners, albeit antithetically. Who gets the most preference from voters will then carry out a preset agenda for their masters.

Once again presenting the electorate with a false choice / alternative. Macron the Rothschild alumnus. The Rothschild being the single wealthiest family in the world, in the trillions of dollars bracket.

They have financed every single war in Europe and beyond and all sides of the conflicts since the French Revolution. It is ever more glaringly obvious that we live in societies where we have the illusion of choice

People like Macron produce the social and economical chaos that gives power to people like Le Pen. 

French people are VERY tired by this election (and we vote again in june). The future is really uncertain....At least we will be able to protest and march against Macron, i doubt we will be able to do so against Le Pen. People surrounding Le Pen are also bankers (there's even a weapon trader with Qatar)....She's not very different from him in that regard but she hides it while he's unapologetic about it (even arrogant). 

I expected this chaos since 2008 when the economic crisis exploded because it's just History repeating itself...at least this time european countries are not at war with each other/

People are more aware today of this dichotomy, how very very very few are getting richer while the vast majority are getting poorer. Since it's an international thing, how long before people will say enough ?

People like Macron produce the social and economical chaos that gives power to people like Le Pen. 

French people are VERY tired by this election (and we vote again in june). The future is really uncertain....At least we will be able to protest and march against Macron, i doubt we will be able to do so against Le Pen. People surrounding Le Pen are also bankers (there's even a weapon trader with Qatar)....She's not very different from him in that regard but she hides it while he's unapologetic about it (even arrogant). 

I expected this chaos since 2008 when the economic crisis exploded because it's just History repeating itself...at least this time european countries are not at war with each other/

People are more aware today of this dichotomy, how very very very few are getting richer while the vast majority are getting poorer. Since it's an international thing, how long before people will say enough ?

Amen!

It's like when you have a country of 300m people and you end up with a choice of Clinton VS Trump. It doesn't make any sense whatsoever, that people all virtually related to each other or always wealthy or mega wealthy magically appear to contend each other, like I said, in a country inhabited by 300m people.

Controlled experiment much? doesn't even begin to cover it. But I realise and accept that to many such notion must feel or read incomprehensible if not sound like downright heresy

Io

Well if it weren't for Le Pen people would be booing Macron.  

This new era of mongers in presidency or about to reach it is making people accept turds.

Like right now Merkel seems a good politician while in fact she's responsible of the disastrous situation of the EU with her cutting budget politics that clearly don't work!

Precisely

It's a game of absolute relativity

And all out systemic corruption

People should never be presented with a choice between "the lesser of two evils". We deserve better than that. The lesser of two evils is still evil

Together with the flopping recipe of austerity you can add those Russian sanctions that have been destroying Italy's and other EU countries agricultural output and have done nothing to dampen Russia's spirits in its quest to redress what really went down with the Ukraine and the Crimean issue back in 2014

The main difference for me is the EU: Le Pen would brake it apart while Macron commits to make it stronger. So obviously Macron is the better choice even only for this.

The main difference for me is the EU: Le Pen would brake it apart while Macron commits to make it stronger. So obviously Macron is the better choice even only for this.

It really depends on what making the EU stronger entails, how he plans to do so, not all roads function in this sense, if making it stronger means giving even more carte blanche to financial deregulation, banking system unaccountability and the likes, in short continuing to destroy the purchasing power of the working and middle classes, all things that the Rothschild mentors love to bits, it would actually mean ensuring its prompt collapse and he'd be placing the country and Europe as a whole into the hands of people like Le Pen at the nearest future electoral event

It really depends on what making the EU stronger entails, how he plans to do so, not all roads function in this sense, if making it stronger means giving even more carte blanche to financial deregulation, banking system unaccountability and the likes, in short continuing to destroy the purchasing power of the working and middle classes, all things that the Rothschild mentors love to bits, it would actually mean ensuring its prompt collapse and he'd be placing the country and Europe as a whole into the hands of people like Le Pen at the nearest future electoral event

true, I ve read somewhere he proposes finance minister of EU to take care of the euro.

Rumour has it that he wants human Pink Flamingo Christine Lagarde for his prime minister. We're not amused.

Total chaos here on may day, i had to run away from the march against the National Front because radical leftists started a riot.

Only 5 to 6 days away. Who has the lead in the polls/surveys? Please don't tell me it's as fluid/equal-ish to f'king Clinton/Trump a week before :/

They don't really publish surveys, only surveys regarding whom the voters for the candidates from the 1st round will vote for. The big fear is participation, a lot of people are saying they are not going to vote because they don't want to chose between 2 evils...Macron is still projected to win but his margin is getting slimmer by the day

They don't really publish surveys, only surveys regarding whom the voters for the candidates from the 1st round will vote for. The big fear is participation, a lot of people are saying they are not going to vote because they don't want to chose between 2 evils...Macron is still projected to win but his margin is getting slimmer by the day

Yikes when you say 'slimmer by the day'. Dunno how much of a lead he had but still. All about the trends and momentum. Almost to a tee what happened w/ Clinton/ Trump. He had the momentum that last week or 2. I think Le Pen pulls it out. Same icky shitty gut feeling I had with Trump (even when everyone in every poll was saying ain't gonna happen). Please let me be wrong so can quote me next week and rub it in my face lol! 

His campaign this last week was awful. He's too sure of himself. She avoids economic questions because she can't answer them, she's even backtracking about the euro when it was a major part of her program. 

It's so stressful. 

His campaign this last week was awful. He's too sure of himself. She avoids economic questions because she can't answer them, she's even backtracking about the euro when it was a major part of her program. 

It's so stressful. 

So worrying.  This election is so crucial for many reasons. 

Yes.  We have another scenario of people passing,  not giving enough importance to politics... This apathy is destroying our hard earned rights EVERYWHERE. 

I don´t think it´s apathy, I think it´s that they are angry to all the politicians...

Yes.  We have another scenario of people passing,  not giving enough importance to politics... This apathy is destroying our hard earned rights EVERYWHERE. 

So agree. Some ppl need slapping if they think Marine could be any better compared to Macron. I mean come on. She is a nazi in the end.