4. The Girlie Show

5. Blond Ambition World Tour 90

6. Drowned World Tour

7. Reinvention Tour

8. The Virgin Tour

9. Rebel Heart Tour

10. Who's That Girl Word Tour

todsmod    0

I'm not sure if I should rank/rate according to live performance vs video output (where available).  So I'll just list the most memorable/watched for me.

1:  Girlie Show

2:  Who's That Girl

3:  Blond Ambition

4:  The Virgin Tour

5:  Rebel Heart Tour

6:  Confessions Tour

7:  Drowned World Tour

8:  MDNA Tour

9:  S & S Tour

10:  Re-Invention Tour

(The only reason S&S/Re-Invention rank so low is because I didn't have fun at the live show....not that they weren't amazing).  But that was my fault/problem.  M absolutely gave her all in each and every tour.

1. The Girlie Show

2. Blond Ambition World Tour 90

******** Co-number 1's for ME **********

3. MDNA Tour

4. Confessions Tour

5. Drowned World Tour

6. Sticky & Sweet Tour

7. Reinvention Tour

8. The Virgin Tour

9. Rebel Heart Tour

On 24/08/2017 at 11:42 PM, M_Sinner said:

Love them all:inlove:

1. Confessions Tour 

2. MDNA Tour

3. Sticky and Sweet Tour

4. The Girlie Show

5. Blond Ambition World Tour 90

6. Drowned World Tour

7. Reinvention Tour

8. The Virgin Tour

9. Rebel Heart Tour

How Thing of you :chuckle:

635801380289122090-306028010_tumblr_nve9

S.E.X.    0

1. Confessions Tour (amazing from start to finish)

2. Blond Ambition Tour (iconic)

3. Drowned World Tour (A+ concept and visuals, song selection a lottle questionable but still mindblowing overall)

4. Virgin Tour (a classic and pure Madonna)

5. Re-Invention Tour (great song selection and mixes, only wish there was a little more from AL and some of the original more obscure song choices)

6. Girlie Show (only for the concept)

7. Sticky and Sweet Tour (great tour versions, song selection okay, the rest...meh)

8. MDNA Tour (visuals great, terrible song selection)

9. Who's That Girl Tour (a little basic overall)

10. Rebel Heart Tour (setlist all over the damn place, too much 80s/not enough 90s/00s, ugly costumes, horrible song versions)

loowee    0
41 minutes ago, S.E.X. said:

5. Re-Invention Tour (great song selection)

10. Rebel Heart Tour (setlist all over the damn place, too much 80s)

Re-invention Tour has more 80s stuff than Rebel Heart Tour though. 

Image result for oprah truth gif

S.E.X.    0
3 hours ago, loowee said:

Re-invention Tour has more 80s stuff than Rebel Heart Tour though. 

Image result for oprah truth gif

First, RIT was her first tour using older hits since 1993. She hasn't done many oldies from 1994-2001.

RIT:

Holiday (83)

Burning Up (83)

Material Girl (85)

Crazy for You (85)

Into the Groove (85)

Papa Don't Preach (86)

Like a Prayer (89)

Express Yourself (89)

Vogue (90)

Deeper and Deeper (90)

Bedtime Story (94)

Lament (96)

Frozen (98)

Music (00)

Don't Tell Me (00)

RHT:

Everybody (83) - part of a medley

Lucky Star (83) - part of a medley

Holiday (83)

Burning Up (83)

Like a Virgin (85)

Material Girl (85)

Dress You Up (85) - part of a medley

Into the Groove (85) - part of a medley

Love Don't Live Here Anymore (85) - part of a medley

True Blue (86)

La Isla Bonita (86)

Who's That Girl (87)

Vogue (90) - as part of a medley

Deeper and Deeper (93)

Music (00)

Candy Shop (08) - as part of a medley

I mean... :lmao: the ratio is clearly off. This tour was basically The Immaculate Collection meets Rebel Heart. I would feel scammed as a die-hard fan.

Bat-Fan    0
1 hour ago, S.E.X. said:

First, RIT was her first tour using older hits since 1993. She hasn't done many oldies from 1994-2001.

RIT:

Holiday (83)

Burning Up (83)

Material Girl (85)

Crazy for You (85)

Into the Groove (85)

Papa Don't Preach (86)

Like a Prayer (89)

Express Yourself (89)

Vogue (90)

Deeper and Deeper (90)

Bedtime Story (94)

Lament (96)

Frozen (98)

Music (00)

Don't Tell Me (00)

RHT:

Everybody (83) - part of a medley

Lucky Star (83) - part of a medley

Holiday (83)

Burning Up (83)

Like a Virgin (85)

Material Girl (85)

Dress You Up (85) - part of a medley

Into the Groove (85) - part of a medley

Love Don't Live Here Anymore (85) - part of a medley

True Blue (86)

La Isla Bonita (86)

Who's That Girl (87)

Vogue (90) - as part of a medley

Deeper and Deeper (93)

Music (00)

Candy Shop (08) - as part of a medley

I mean... :lmao: the ratio is clearly off. This tour was basically The Immaculate Collection meets Rebel Heart. I would feel scammed as a die-hard fan.

RIT is much more immaculate collection than RHT.  RHT had several 80s songs, which is not a bad thing but songs like Burning Up, True Blue, Dress you up and Who's That Girl weren't even on the immaculate so your post is confusing. Only immaculate tracks that were on RHT (not including songs that were sampled or part of Dress you up nor songs that were not a stable of her set list) we only have Holiday, Like A Virgin, Material Girl and La Isla Bonita. RIT is full of immaculate in their FULL versions: Holiday, Material Girl, Crazy for you, Into the groove, Papa Dont Preach, Like A Prayer, Express yourself and Vogue. 

Kim    0
3 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

RIT is much more immaculate collection than RHT.  RHT had several 80s songs, which is not a bad thing but songs like Burning Up, True Blue, Dress you up and Who's That Girl weren't even on the immaculate so your post is confusing. Only immaculate tracks that were on RHT (not including songs that were sampled or part of Dress you up nor songs that were not a stable of her set list) we only have Holiday, Like A Virgin, Material Girl and La Isla Bonita. RIT is full of immaculate in their FULL versions: Holiday, Material Girl, Crazy for you, Into the groove, Papa Dont Preach, Like A Prayer, Express yourself and Vogue. I like RIT dont get me wrong but your post is not based on facts.

All of which makes RIT the better of the two. RHT was weirdly first/second album centric.

Bat-Fan    0
Just now, Kim said:

All of which makes RIT the better of the two. RHT was weirdly first/second album centric.

What bothers me most about RHT is her song choice from the RH album. She really picked the worst songs from the album, plus a few good ones (iconic, devil pray, Heartbreakcity and rebel heart)

Kim    0
4 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

What bothers me most about RHT is her song choice from the RH album. She really picked the worst songs from the album, plus a few good ones (iconic, devil pray, Heartbreakcity and rebel heart)

Well Joan of Arc should have been there of course, and Ghosttown (which I was lucky enough to see) apart from the dull SEX interlude I think the RH choices were okay. I guess she didn't want too many ballads.

1. Blond Ambition
  2. Drowned World Tour
  3. The Girlie Show
  4. Who's that Girl
  5. Sticky and Sweet
  6. Confessions
  7. Rebel Heart
  8. Reinvention
  9. Virgin
  10. MDNA

11 minutes ago, Kim said:

Well Joan of Arc should have been there of course, and Ghosttown (which I was lucky enough to see) apart from the dull SEX interlude I think the RH choices were okay. I guess she didn't want too many ballads.

"SEX" and "Messiah" were both snoozer interludes. Two of her worst, ever. Confessions Tour-level bad. ("Oh, look at my dancers telling their stories. It's so interesting. Let's put it on the live CD instead of 'Live to Tell'" :zombie: )

Kim    0
1 minute ago, material_boy said:

"SEX" and "Messiah" were both snoozer interludes. Two of her worst, ever. Confessions Tour-level bad. ("Oh, look at my dancers telling their stories. It's so interesting. Let's put it on the live CD instead of 'Live to Tell'" :zombie: )

I'd love to know what was behind the lack of budget on RHT. Those interludes were the laziest of her entire career. To take the RIT comparison further, the Bedtime Story interlude leaves them for dust.

Bat-Fan    0
1 hour ago, Kim said:

That is the problem, she is scared of the slower and mid-tempo songs, those were the best ones on RH. I don't get why almost all of the songs have to be dance numbers.

Kim    0
7 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

That is the problem, she is scared of the slower and mid-tempo songs, those were the best ones on RH. I don't get why almost all of the songs have to be dance numbers.

I don't think she's scared of them, she's just aware that many of the GP tend to zone out a bit or, as she said in IGTTYAS, leave to buy a hotdog when ballads are on. This goes for most pop acts. She'll also know that there's plenty of time in the future for those types of slower, more ballad heavy shows as she gets older.

Django    0

Impossible to rank. They are all a 10/10 and different from each other. 

loowee    0
2 hours ago, Kim said:

I'd love to know what was behind the lack of budget on RHT.

Well it's her first arena-based tour in ages, RH didn't perform well and they had to ship the stage across to Asia and Australia so I don't think the stage production was meant to be extravagant to begin with. Tickets sales turnt out to be lukewarm and worse than they expected so there's another chunk of budget taken off. I also think she restructured the setlist after seeing how ticket sales were going in order to secure some old fans back. RHT was basically just another RIT in terms of the budget/setlist strategy. 

And none of that would've been necessary if she just shows up on stage a bit earlier. MDNAT killed her touring reputation.

Bat-Fan    0
24 minutes ago, loowee said:

Well it's her first arena-based tour in ages, RH didn't perform well and they had to ship the stage across to Asia and Australia so I don't think the stage production was meant to be extravagant to begin with. Tickets sales turnt out to be lukewarm and worse than they expected so there's another chunk of budget taken off. I also think she restructured the setlist after seeing how ticket sales were going in order to secure some old fans back. RHT was basically just another RIT in terms of the budget/setlist strategy. 

And none of that would've been necessary if she just shows up on stage a bit earlier. MDNAT killed her touring reputation.

Also the MDNA setlist didnt help. Visually stunning, but musically, not that great.

Nick    0

I actually really liked mdna setlist because it was way out from left field....

Problem was it pissed off a lot of casual fans & some long time stans as well. 

S.E.X.    0
18 hours ago, Kim said:

I'd love to know what was behind the lack of budget on RHT. Those interludes were the laziest of her entire career. To take the RIT comparison further, the Bedtime Story interlude leaves them for dust.

I think it's because she kept changing the setlist. I don't think it was always going to be as 80s centric. A lot of it seemed very impromptu if you know what I mean?

Lots of acoustic renditions, album mixes, versions done by fans almost 8 years ago...Not bad by any means but it seems a little rushed?

The original SEX interlude was scrapped and only three frames were included. It was also oddly placed before the Latin segment. Deeper and Deeper uses the Don't Tell Me choreography and it also seemed rather odd in that Rockabilly segment.

The first section seemed like two sections squeezed into one and it also seems that BIM was moved to the beginning despite being originally part of the encore (as hinted by Sander Kleinenberg). Burning Up was used to have a costume change for the dancers and probably not part of the setlist originally. It was also the same version done on RIT.

I think the SEX/Religious segment was originally a section of its own. The Rockabilly segment probably didn't exist and was more of an apocalyptic/medieval section and part of the opening. Messiah...idk...I think it might have also been an actual performance at first. Same as Justify My Love/Whole Lotta Love.

I think she had to merge a lot of original ideas into a 24 track setlist, hence the many last minute changes and odd track placement.

MCHL    0

1. Blond Ambition 

2. Sticky and Sweet

3. Rebel Heart

4. MDNA

5. Girlie Show

6. Confessions

7. Drowned World

8. Virgin

9. Who's That Girl

10. RIT 

Bat-Fan    0

I love that nobody has the same list. That is a very good thing. I have noticed MDNA is very often either at the top or near bottom of peoples list, I guess people either love it or hate it

Confessit    0

MDNA visually, logistically and it's production are all flawless. It was just fucking breath taking to experience live.

The staging, props, lighting no expense spared what a triumph !

Acediace    0

1.Sticky and Sweet (first time i saw madonna and first time i went to a concert of  international artist)
2.MDNA (first time watching madonna from front row and unfortunately last time at the moment)

3.Confessions
4.RIT

5.Rebel Heart
6.Girlie Show
7.Blond Ambition 
8.Drowned World
9.Who's That Girl
10.Virgin