3. DWT
  4. GS
  5. RHT
  6. RIT
  7. WTG
  8. VT
  9. S&S
  10. MDNA

The more time goes by, the more I dislike MDNA and everything about it the entire era. Of course the tour is a complete marvel from a production standpoint and the amount of work and time she put into it completely shows. But the setlist is the absolute worst and I truly believe she permanently damaged her touring reputation with this tour. 

MadMark!    0

1. MDNA Tour (her biggest artistic achievment to date)

2. Confessions Tour

3. Blond Ambition Tour

4. Sticky & Sweet Tour

5. Re-Invention Tour

6. Rebel Heart Tour

7. Girlie Show

8. Who´s That Girl Tour

9. Virgin Tour

10. Drowned World Tour

Bat-Fan    0

I am curious about one thing, MDNA is rated very high usually on your lists, mine too, but I am not crazy about the album. Is that a general thing among fans, liking the tour but not the album cause that just sound strange, even if it is also in my case.

13 hours ago, Bat-Fan said:

I am curious about one thing, MDNA is rated very high usually on your lists, mine too, but I am not crazy about the album. Is that a general thing among fans, liking the tour but not the album cause that just sound strange, even if it is also in my case.

It doesn't sound strange, the production and the intro alone is amazing. You can do wonders with an odd setlist. 

Sanctuary    0

1. Who's That Girl

2. Confessions

3. Blonde Ambition 

4. Drowned World

5. Girlie Show

6. Re-Invention

7. Virgin Tour

8. Sticky & Sweet

9. Rebel Heart

10. MDNA

Suedehead    0

Are we rating or ranking? 
ANYWAY - here are my rankettes: 

1. Blond Ambition World Tour 90
2. MDNA
3. Girlie Show
4. Who's That Girl
5. Confessions
6. Drowned World
7. Rebel Heart
8. Sticky & Sweet
9. Virgin
10. Re-Invention

Suedehead    0
22 hours ago, Bat-Fan said:

Henny it's her best tour since BAT 

On 5/28/2017 at 8:51 AM, KalamazooJay said:

The more time goes by, the more I dislike MDNA and everything about it the entire era. Of course the tour is a complete marvel from a production standpoint and the amount of work and time she put into it completely shows. But the setlist is the absolute worst and I truly believe she permanently damaged her touring reputation with this tour. 

+1 to this. I had friends literally begging to join me when she was on the road for Confessions, Sticky, and MDNA. But all anyone heard about in 2012 was the late start times and shit setlist. I bought two tickets for Rebel Heart and no one asked if they could come. I ended up asking an old friend who only said yes the day before the show. Think about that -- I struggled to give away a Madonna ticket. Remembering the absolute craze that surrounded tours just a decade ago, this was just fucking crazy to me.

We'll see whether it was permanent or just setback. Lots of casual fans and even non-fans were aware of the glowing reviews and hits-packed setlist for RHT. Even my sister wrote me about it after she saw a video of M singing "True Blue."

MadMark!    0

Starting times on the Rebel Heart Tour were usually very late also. For casual listeners the set list of the Rebel Heart Tour was better because she put so many 80s songs in it. But as it seems you hate the MDNA Tour of course we both will never agree ;)

Gâteau    0
  1. BAT
  2. MDNA
  3. S&S 
  4. Girlie
  5. DWT
  6. RIT
  7. CT
  8. RHT
  9. WTG
  10. Virgin

Nick    0
14 hours ago, MadMark! said:

Starting times on the Rebel Heart Tour were usually very late also. For casual listeners the set list of the Rebel Heart Tour was better because she put so many 80s songs in it. But as it seems you hate the MDNA Tour of course we both will never agree ;)

I unfortunately couldn't attend RHT, but agree that setlist seemed better for casual fans who make up most of the attendees. Do prefer MDNAT much more & it's my favorite tour after Confessions. Just know that MDNAT late start times & lack of classic hits pissed off a lot of folks. It was also too dark for some.

loowee    0

For those who saw MDNAT live, how was the atmosphere of the audience during the middle sections? I just can't imagine the GP sitting through such an awkward setlist at 12am! I do remember two of my casual friends on Facebook bitching about how the show and I swiftly deleted them. :rotfl: 

Shaun    0
10 hours ago, loowee said:

For those who saw MDNAT live, how was the atmosphere of the audience during the middle sections? I just can't imagine the GP sitting through such an awkward setlist at 12am! I do remember two of my casual friends on Facebook bitching about how the show and I swiftly deleted them. :rotfl: 

In the triangle, it was bliss. But in the 100 level, some people went to get hot dogs. Their loss. They need to stick to The Immaculate Collection.

Sanctuary    0
8 hours ago, SPM said:

In the triangle, it was bliss. But in the 100 level, some people went to get hot dogs. Their loss. They need to stick to The Immaculate Collection.

Anyone that gets up for hotdogs at Madonna needs to go. I brought my best friend of 20 years to see his first ever Madonna show (Rebel Heart Tour) and we sat next to amazing people. There was a super fan with binoculars, two lesbians from Missouri, and an adorable 12 year old gayby with his mom. This kid lost his shit and was crying when she came on stage. It was the cutest, gayest thing I've ever seen in my life. I was so proud of him and his mom for taking him to see Gaydonna. 

On 6/3/2017 at 4:29 AM, loowee said:

Actually during the show itself, people around me seemed to really enjoy it! 

It wasn't until we got on the train to head bank into Philly that the bitching began. And man was it harsh. 

Pedro    0
On 3/6/2017 at 3:29 AM, loowee said:

I was front row on the very tip of the triangle, but my friends who were in the back standing had a blast, I don't generally generalize by the opinion of two or three or 4 or 5 friends, but I've never heard anyone in all this years complain about set list or starting times in Mexico at all not even the media... 

Sanctuary    0
9 hours ago, KalamazooJay said:

Actually during the show itself, people around me seemed to really enjoy it! 

It wasn't until we got on the train to head bank into Philly that the bitching began. And man was it harsh. 

Did you see it in Atlantic City, NJ???

JWAD    0

Blond Ambition

Rebel Heart

Confessions

MDNA 

Who's That Girl

Re-invention

Sticky & Sweet

Virgin

Drowned World

The Girlie Show

JWAD    0
On 31/05/2017 at 4:32 PM, material_boy said:

+1 to this. I had friends literally begging to join me when she was on the road for Confessions, Sticky, and MDNA. But all anyone heard about in 2012 was the late start times and shit setlist. I bought two tickets for Rebel Heart and no one asked if they could come. I ended up asking an old friend who only said yes the day before the show. Think about that -- I struggled to give away a Madonna ticket. Remembering the absolute craze that surrounded tours just a decade ago, this was just fucking crazy to me.

We'll see whether it was permanent or just setback. Lots of casual fans and even non-fans were aware of the glowing reviews and hits-packed setlist for RHT. Even my sister wrote me about it after she saw a video of M singing "True Blue."

I love MDNA and saw it live in Birmingham. I totally agree that the late starts and setlist would put off the general public. I think if we are going to blame anything on affecting her touring career it was WE. She spent far too much time on the flop, promoted that instead of the album and this caused a 4 years gap between album cycles. Her saving grace was the Super Bowl and without that I doubt the tour would have sold as well as it did. This is why Rebel Heart's figures for attendance are much fewer. The GP won't put up with crappy set lists and starting at 10:30. If she pulls that crap on one more tour she's done. She really did piss a lot of people with that especially with public transport or working the next day. Shes needing a good shake and maybe the lower gross for RH will give her the shakeup she needs

Bat-Fan    0

I should have made a poll. Poor sticky, fans seem to not love that one much, ironic since it is her highest grossing tour

dollhouse    0
On ‎19‎.‎3‎.‎2017 at 3:02 AM, Bat-Fan said:

I know this has probably been done many times but I dont see a recent thread about it so lets rate the tours from best to least-best 😊😊😊 here is mine:

BAT

RHT

CT

MDNA

RIT

S&S

DWT

GS

WTG

VT

1.WTG

2. TGS

3. S&S

4. RHT

5. BAT

6. DWT

Jester    0

1.BAT

2.SnS

3.MDNA

4.Confessions

5.DWT

6.GIRLIE

7.RebelHeart

8.Virgin Tour

9.Re-invention

1o,WTG

functions_X    0
  1. Confessions
  2. Girlie Show
  3. Drowned World
  4. Blond Ambition
  5. Virgin
  6. Who's That Girl
  7. MDNA
  8. Rebel Heart
  9. Sticky and Sweet
  10. Reinvention

It was quite easy.... I knew Confessions and Girlie Show would be at the top, and Reinvention definitely at the bottom, but the rest was quite easy to rank too

Dr Lecter    0

1. The Girlie Show

2. Blond Ambition World Tour 90

3. Who's That Girl Word Tour

4. Confessions Tour 

5. The Virgin Tour

6. Rebel Heart Tour

7. Sticky and Sweet Tour

8. Reinvention Tour

9. Drowned World Tour

10. MDNA Tour

all however are 9-10-11 out of 10