Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XXL

Rebel Heart Tour - UK Reviews Appreciation

5 posts in this topic

The QUEEN. Rebel Heart was so acclaimed. What a triumph.

The QUEEN. Rebel Heart was so acclaimed. What a triumph.

:thumbsup: 

Wish we could see younger performers putting on such displays of energy, beauty, grace and technical perfection the way Madonna still does well into her 50s. People who don't know will often talk about how much she's achieved with average instruments. People should only talk when they know something. If you actually attend one of her shows, and RH was an outstanding show, you realise how extra-ordinary she is instead in all that she does and how she chooses to vehicle it

Really enjoyed reading the outpour of love from the slightly cynical and at times not very objective British press. Her open air venue gigs from the past couple of tours must have left some critics and also some UK fans disgruntled but they are all great shows, just different from each other. I love her both inddor and outdoor as long as the volume is at the right level  :grins: 

tumblr_nvyhqwPUce1qltoc4o2_500.gif

tumblr_nvdbwkXSVW1qj28qwo1_500.gif

tumblr_o9gcy7IH4h1u2gzw0o1_500.gif

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

I was at the Manchester show.  That was a rough night.  I saw two shows, one in Cali and another when i was visiting relatives in the UK.  The two shows were completely different. Dont get me wrong she put on a great show in Manc but both Madonna and the audience were pissed off and the arena handled the whole situation and her fans soooooooo badly.  At one point Madonna was asking the guards to leave her fans at the front alone.