MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Madonna Secretly Dating New ’20-Something’ Hunk

:think:

http://radaronline.com/videos/madonna-secretly-dating-new-20-something-hunk/

EXCLUSIVE

At It Again! Madonna Secretly Dating New ’20-Something’ Hunk

The two were spotted at a romantic dinner last night in NYC.

By Radar Staff

Posted on Mar 16, 2017 @ 15:32PM

Madonna has decided to give her “Rebel Heart” another shot at love!

RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that the 58-year-old superstar singer has been secretly dating a “young hot hunk” for several months – and last night the duo finally went public on a romantic date in New York City.

“Madonna dined at Jon Bakshi’s Megu  last night in with an attractive man who looked to be in his 20’s,” an insider told Radar. “The couple did not drink, but enjoyed taro, tuna, salmon and spicy cheese dumplings – all prepared by Top Chef alum Frances Tariga-Weshak.”

So who is this lucky young lad?

According to the pal, although many details of the man’s identity are a secret, he’s close enough to her to have joined her on her most recent visit to Africa – when she adopted four-year-old Malawi twins, Estere and Stella.

“Madonna loves young ethnic men with a little bit of flavor and this guy is exactly that,” the pal said. “She also likes her men to be able to keep up with her sexually and she is telling her friends that he totally fits the bill!”

As to why the “Material Girl” has decided NOT to go public with her new flavor of the week just yet, the source said , “She does not want to take the focus off of the kids that she just adopted, but she has been spending a lot of time with this guy.”

“When you are dating Madonna, it is kinda of assumed that you are almost her property,” the insider added. “Whoever she is dating has to be okay with doing what she is doing and going where she wants to go.”

What a scoop - We don't even get to see him or know who he is.  Just that he is a attractive twenty something hunk. :rotfl:

Is that something that was made up in this forum? 

Radaronline is fake news. It's the National Enquirer's online website and the whole group is owned by a Trump super close friend. The National Enquirer/Radaronline was one of the few madia to support Trump during the campaign. So whatever they say is total and utter crap.

That writer of this article or the speaking woman mustnt had a bf for ages. So she lets her frustration out on Madonna.

Poor girl, use dating apps or go to redlight district. Just enjoy life a lil bit instead of spitting poisong :p

If only the had posted some hard cock or something! I got into that studid webpage and only got popups and ads and couldn't even read a thing 

Lol!! 

I think this dude is her bf 

IMG_3522.JPG

1 hour ago, Roland Barthes said:

Radaronline is fake news. It's the National Enquirer's online website and the whole group is owned by a Trump super close friend. The National Enquirer/Radaronline was one of the few madia to support Trump during the campaign. So whatever they say is total and utter crap.

that's where Wendy gets her shit from

3 hours ago, Hector said:

:think:

http://radaronline.com/videos/madonna-secretly-dating-new-20-something-hunk/

EXCLUSIVE

At It Again! Madonna Secretly Dating New ’20-Something’ Hunk

The two were spotted at a romantic dinner last night in NYC.

By Radar Staff

Posted on Mar 16, 2017 @ 15:32PM

Madonna has decided to give her “Rebel Heart” another shot at love!

RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that the 58-year-old superstar singer has been secretly dating a “young hot hunk” for several months – and last night the duo finally went public on a romantic date in New York City.

“Madonna dined at Jon Bakshi’s Megu  last night in with an attractive man who looked to be in his 20’s,” an insider told Radar. “The couple did not drink, but enjoyed taro, tuna, salmon and spicy cheese dumplings – all prepared by Top Chef alum Frances Tariga-Weshak.”

So who is this lucky young lad?

According to the pal, although many details of the man’s identity are a secret, he’s close enough to her to have joined her on her most recent visit to Africa – when she adopted four-year-old Malawi twins, Estere and Stella.

“Madonna loves young ethnic men with a little bit of flavor and this guy is exactly that,” the pal said. “She also likes her men to be able to keep up with her sexually and she is telling her friends that he totally fits the bill!”

As to why the “Material Girl” has decided NOT to go public with her new flavor of the week just yet, the source said , “She does not want to take the focus off of the kids that she just adopted, but she has been spending a lot of time with this guy.”

“When you are dating Madonna, it is kinda of assumed that you are almost her property,” the insider added. “Whoever she is dating has to be okay with doing what she is doing and going where she wants to go.”

Totally something Madonna would never do In a million years. She'd never. 

3 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

What a scoop - We don't even get to see him or know who he is.  Just that he is a attractive twenty something hunk. :rotfl:

:dead:

12 minutes ago, Starman said:

I want her to be with jesus again

Madonna and Jesus was the best pair of names for a couple EVER 😂

Jesus had a great ass

IMG_5823.JPG

As long as he's a hung hunk, I don't mind. 

Jesús was too soft for my taste.  To be fair none of her recent boyfriends give me the hots.  She has much hotter dancers. 

57 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Madonna and Jesus was the best pair of names for a couple EVER 😂

Haha, why did I never pay attention to that? It's hilarious. 😇

11 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Jesús was too soft for my taste.  To be fair none of her recent boyfriends give me the hots.  She has much hotter dancers. 

Just imagine him not fully waxed. He looks like a pig in the sheets 🐷 

Lucky bastard !!! 

6 minutes ago, Robin said:

Lucky bastard !!! 

Yeah she is.

37 minutes ago, spotlight said:

Jesus had a great ass

IMG_5823.JPG

Is this real? Proportion looks a bit off but get it bitch :drool:

Who knows if it's real or not. I'm guessing it îs. Imagine him bent over and spreading his cheecks. 

4 minutes ago, loowee said:

1 hour ago, loowee said:

Its real, from the outtakes

he was handsome and still very fond of her