MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
material_boy

POLL: What should have been the sixth single from "Erotica?"

What should have been "Erotica"'s sixth single?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. What should have been "Erotica"'s sixth single?

• Bye Bye Baby
    • Where Life Begins
    • Waiting
    • Thief of Hearts
    • Words
    • Why's It So Hard
    • In This Life
    • Did You Do It?
    • Secret Garden

GregVsMatt    0
23 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Dear @GregVsMatt

The person who started this poll KNOWS the fact that "Bye Bye Baby" was a single in some territories. Please read what he wrote in the very first post of this thread. 

I wonder, why do people love replying to everything, commenting on this and that, without actually READING the subject properly first? This habit is rampant on social media. :confused: No wonder why civilizations worldwide are declining, humans cannot read anymore. 

Dear Crystal Coffin,

Maybe you should read the very first post. The person who started this poll stated it was released in only Australia and New Zealand which was not correct. It was released as I stated, in Australia Japan and Germany also Switzerland, Italy and some other euro countries and the Australian CD single was imported to New Zealand and eligible to chart There were plenty of remixes issued. More details here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bye_Bye_Baby_(Madonna_song

It was literally the 6th single from Erotica despite not being released in the USA and UK.

I wonder, Cyrstal Coffin, why do you love replying to everything, commenting on this and that, without actually READING the subject properly first?

Hmmmm

Kind Regards

Matt (who reads the very first post)

14 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

Dear Crystal Coffin,

Maybe you should read the very first post. The person who started this poll stated it was released in only Australia and New Zealand which was not correct. It was released as I stated, in Australia Japan and Germany also Switzerland, Italy and some other euro countries and the Australian CD single was imported to New Zealand and eligible to chart There were plenty of remixes issued. More details here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bye_Bye_Baby_(Madonna_song

It was literally the 6th single from Erotica despite not being released in the USA and UK.

I wonder, Cyrstal Coffin, why do you love replying to everything, commenting on this and that, without actually READING the subject properly first?

Hmmmm

Kind Regards

Matt (who reads the very first post)

Actually, I did say it was released in Italy. I forgot about Germany and Japan. But whatever, still doesn't count as a worldwide single. Make your own damn poll if you disagree. :rolleyes:

GregVsMatt    0
8 hours ago, material_boy said:

Actually, I did say it was released in Italy. I forgot about Germany and Japan. But whatever, still doesn't count as a worldwide single. Make your own damn poll if you disagree. :rolleyes:

Or how about calling the poll, what should been the sixth worldwide single from Erotica?

It would have saved a lot of trouble lol

dollhouse    0

To me BBB was the 6th single. Just like KIT was 5th.

And the VMA performance was the video for it.

vocalism    0
On 3/17/2017 at 7:18 AM, S.E.X. said:

Words obviously. A song without sung verses would have flopped. Aside from that Waiting is one of my least favorite Madonna songs of all time. I never got the love for it.

Because it's smart, sophisticated, sultry, snarky, sad, and so forth. It's everything that, to use your screen name as an example, "S.E.X." wanted to be but profoundly isn't. Don't mean that as a personal attack on your taste because I also picked "Words" and "Oh Father" is one of my faves too.

9 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

Or how about calling the poll, what should been the sixth worldwide single from Erotica?

It would have saved a lot of trouble lol

You must be trolling. I wrote quite a bit about this in the first post. But even if I hadn't explained anything at all, it's a pretty straightforward question: "What should have been the sixth single?" The question is exactly the same whether she released five singles or seven singles from the album. I could have started a poll that said "What should have been the first single" or "What should have been the second single" or "What should have been the third single" and it really doesn't need any more explanation, does it?

GregVsMatt    0
13 hours ago, material_boy said:

You must be trolling. I wrote quite a bit about this in the first post. But even if I hadn't explained anything at all, it's a pretty straightforward question: "What should have been the sixth single?" The question is exactly the same whether she released five singles or seven singles from the album. I could have started a poll that said "What should have been the first single" or "What should have been the second single" or "What should have been the third single" and it really doesn't need any more explanation, does it?

I don't troll - just stating facts and offering advice. Erotica was amazing and could have had a 7th single which as you can see from the comments of others in the thread, would have been a better topic instead of the confusion over Bye Bye Baby...

Curtains    0

I think that a sixth worldwide single from Erotica would have bombed so maybe she could have chosen to release something more experimental with a great video, like "Secret Garden"!

Bill    0
On 3/16/2017 at 4:15 AM, LVX said:

Thief of Hearts. The video would've been amazing.

Yep!  I remember hearing a rumor about her filming a video for it with the red hair (a la Arsenio live performance length) on a rooftop in NYC.  Can't imagine a more bad-ass setup.  Shame it never came to be.

Thief of Hearts and Words are my favorites. Either would have been great singles. It's a shame she skipped them on The Girlie Show.