MadonnaNation.com Forums
DitaDolla

Madonna Launches Contest to Find Her Next Dance Trainer

runa    0
34 minutes ago, Nikki said:

love it !! :lol:

jusdoid    0
8 hours ago, Lolo said:

Ok I think there's only one legit brand of crisps for Madonna fans from now on. Love it! 💋

WOW.. and people say she's irrelevant

Shaun    0

OMG THAT IS BRILLIANT!!!!!!!

Jazzy Jan    0
3 hours ago, madonna_fan1988 said:

And her face. So many filters it hurts my eyes. Jesus :wacko:

You need to go to the Optometrist and get your eyes checked if looking at Madonna in this clip hurts your eyes.  

7 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

You need to go to the Optometrist and get your eyes checked if looking at Madonna in this clip hurts your eyes.  

I said the filters made my eyes hurt. Not Madonna.

Want me to schedule you a consult while i'm there? Apparently you need it more than i do.

Ghost Town    0

How about having a contest for fans to design her next album cover like what Janet did

VogueMusic    0
10 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

tumblr_mb7talJdFO1qfx0b8o1_500.gif

runa    0
4 hours ago, madonna_fan1988 said:

I said the filters made my eyes hurt. Not Madonna.

Want me to schedule you a consult while i'm there? Apparently you need it more than i do.

:wacko: wow seriously. You wanna talk about it? :provoke:

Willie    0
On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 2:10 PM, Ghost Town said:

How about having a contest for fans to design her next album cover like what Janet did

Hmmm....from what we have seen her pick out of fan art, who will she pick to do something like this 

Nikki    0
On 3/19/2017 at 7:10 PM, Ghost Town said:

no, not because it's tacky and silly, but because she'll just pick whoever someone recommends her for whatever reason (like Aldo). or is madonna cheap like Janet? I'm sure she can afford a photographer and graphic designer who can do a good job

did Janet really do that btw? it may sound sweet from a fans' perspective but let me tell you.. its the easiest and most disrespectful thing to do because Janet can just pick whatever she likes and not pay a cent to anyone who contributed (including the "winner") just a waste of time and effort for fans while Janet gets all the opinions for free

Gus    0
On 19/3/2017 at 3:10 PM, Ghost Town said:

20121206picturesmadonna-1.jpg

VogueMusic    0

Actually, I thought the fanmade cover for "Superstar" wasn't too bad. Kind of like it.

But yeah, ixnay that concept, because we all know who she'd pick...

giphy.gif

loowee    0
On 2017/3/20 at 2:10 AM, Ghost Town said:

And she's 100% gonna pick Aldo Diaz's trash artwork and I will burn my stan card. 

Crux    0
4 hours ago, Nikki said:

no, not because it's tacky and silly, but because she'll just pick whoever someone recommends her for whatever reason (like Aldo). or is madonna cheap like Janet? I'm sure she can afford a photographer and graphic designer who can do a good job

did Janet really do that btw? it may sound sweet from a fans' perspective but let me tell you.. its the easiest and most disrespectful thing to do because Janet can just pick whatever she likes and not pay a cent to anyone who contributed (including the "winner") just a waste of time and effort for fans while Janet gets all the opinions for free

She did....and they came up with this...

220px-Janet20YO.jpg

But tbh with you, it's a lot better than the previous cover.

220px-Janet_Jackson_-_Damita_Jo.png

:dead:

Pedro    0
4 hours ago, Gus said:

20121206picturesmadonna-1.jpg

I used this cover art as my iPhone's screen for almost a year 😂 

Nikki    0
3 hours ago, Crux said:

220px-Janet20YO.jpg

its sorta professional looking. you can see that someone who knows something about cover art picked it.

White Heat    0
14 hours ago, Nikki said:

I know u were talking about fan art here but I think this is exactly what will happen with the personal trainer too. But that's not to say the wrong person will be picked. They did a good enough job picking Lil Buck as a dancer from the Smirnoff one.

I'm sure the personal trainer who wins the contest will be paid. The personal trainer thing isn't just geared towards fans, but anyone with a personal training and dance background. It's co-sponsored by a dance company. I don't see anything wrong with having a fan contest to pick the single cover as a one time thing. Now if you do that for every album and single, it might be a problem. But as a one time thing I think it's a nice way to connect with fans. But some people here find fault with every single thing. 

VogueMusic    0
On 3/21/2017 at 6:29 AM, Crux said:

220px-Janet20YO.jpg

Actually, the 20 Y.O. cover you have there is the official cover.

The fanmade covers were these 4 - 

Covers20yo.jpg

If I remember correctly, they were just a slip insert over the official booklet (w/ official cover) in the cd case.

Cubs nominate Tim Buss for Madonna's dance trainer 

Could Tim Buss follow in David Ross' footsteps to Hollywood?

In response to a campaign by singer/dancer Madonna for her next dance trainer, manager Joe Maddon has nominated Buss, the Cubs' zany but highly respected conditioning coach.

Could Tim Buss follow in David Ross' footsteps to Hollywood?

In response to a campaign by singer/dancer Madonna for her next dance trainer, manager Joe Maddon has nominated Buss, the Cubs' zany but highly respected conditioning coach.

Maddon was behind the scenes as the team tweeted a one-minute video of Buss' work, albeit in a somewhat subdued manner as he was shown working with players.

“We could have made it more edgy," Maddon said of Buss, who conducted a pre-game workout last week in Speedo trunks. "Maybe she’ll want an R version at some point. We can send that, too."

Buss has sported various outfits, from a leprechaun outfit to a superhero costume, and even drove a sportscar onto the conditioning field. But he has been extremely popular and effective in his teachings.

“We’re hoping Madonna has an opportunity to check that out," Maddon said. "We’re going to send even more information, whatever she possibly needs to see that our guy is the best."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/baseball/cubs/ct-cubs-tim-buss-madonna-20170324-story,amp.html

Willie    0

That is a funny spelling of her name.