Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
DitaDolla

Madonna Launches Contest to Find Her Next Dance Trainer

Recommended Posts

 

Madonna is turning to the digital masses to find her next trainer.

 

The singer-dancer is teaming with DanceOn, the dance-entertainment digital network she helped co-found in 2010, to solicit an open call for video submissions to be considered in the audition. According to DanceOn, its community of 100 million users will help decide the finalists.

 

Madonna, 58, is looking for a dancer-choreographer with personal-training certification. Video submissions must include strong dance routine elements as well as heavy conditioning components.

 

Contestants must submit a video that is at least 60 seconds long, comprising a dance workout in the first half and a fitness workout in the second half. All submissions must be posted on on social networks (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter) with the hashtags #MadonnaChallenge and #DanceOn, and all must be 18 or older. The finalists will be flown out to New York to work out with Madonna before she makes her final selection.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:inlove: i started as lust but it became love :drool: people say she has no charisma but she's actually funny 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish I was 27 years younger and a great fitness and dance coach 🕺🏻🏋🏻💦

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pedro said:

I wish I was 27 years younger and a great fitness and dance coach 🕺🏻🏋🏻💦

Ditto ! :rotfl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

 

Madonna is turning to the digital masses to find her next trainer.

 

The singer-dancer is teaming with DanceOn, the dance-entertainment digital network she helped co-found in 2010, to solicit an open call for video submissions to be considered in the audition. According to DanceOn, its community of 100 million users will help decide the finalists.

 

Madonna, 58, is looking for a dancer-choreographer with personal-training certification. Video submissions must include strong dance routine elements as well as heavy conditioning components.

 

Contestants must submit a video that is at least 60 seconds long, comprising a dance workout in the first half and a fitness workout in the second half. All submissions must be posted on on social networks (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter) with the hashtags #MadonnaChallenge and #DanceOn, and all must be 18 or older. The finalists will be flown out to New York to work out with Madonna before she makes her final selection.

 

 

 

I love this :laugh:  Very Susanesque moment / look !

 

Desperately-Seeking-Susan.gif

 

giphy-46.gif

 

stranger.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not sure how productive it will be having a loon fan as her trainer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soooo... Beautiful :inlove::inlove:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

not sure how productive it will be having a loon fan as her trainer

yaaas queen :lmao: now this move ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd so love to have a fitness coach! I look like a complete mess these days and I don't know how it's ever going to get better again. Good on Madonna, work it! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, material_boy said:

I wonder if just for everyday personal training or if she's trying to shape up for a new project :wow:

She has a film to shoot, that's going to take a lot of energy and stamina. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lucky Star One said:

She has a film to shoot, that's going to take a lot of energy and stamina. 

Yeah, but she's directing and directors just sit in chairs all day :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'm confused...so she's looking for a trainer....like for the gym...or to train dancers!??!!?

maybe she's going to open a new gym somewhere? lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She looks gorgeous! And LOVING the new hair and makeup 💄 

:inlove:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think the clip is really cute! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×