Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Starman

Madonna has Bette Davis diamonds?

14 posts in this topic

 

I was just watching an interview with Bette Davis on youtube and someone commented its the same bracelet M uses quite often!

It looks very much like it, I think its nice small thing to know. Forgive me if i'm wrong about it.

 

Screen Shot 2017-03-14 at 9.22.24 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-14 at 9.29.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-14 at 9.23.22 PM.png

W+E+Premiere+68th+Venice+Film+Festival+V

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would love that.  Madonna adored Bette Davis.  I also always hope Madonna would buy some of Elizabeth Taylor's magnificent jewellery.  The wonderful jewellery of these Hollywood legends deserve another legend like Madonna who appreciates and loves them and would wear their jewellery with pride. . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Liz fucked 4 gems.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, acko said:

Liz fucked 4 gems.

 

   Her jewellery is to die for. :drama:  If I was a billionaire,  I would love to buy all of Elizabeth's jewellery. 

Image result for elizabeth taylor pink gems

Expensive tastes: This Bulgari Emerald necklace is part of a suite that is expected to raise up to $1.5m

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ i watched a documentary about the auction of Liz jewelry collection at Sotheby's. They expected a total of about 30 million pounds, but in the end every little piece was sold and the total sum was somewhat over a 150 million pounds. The pieces were all sooo exquisite. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Lolo said:

^ i watched a documentary about the auction of Liz jewelry collection at Sotheby's. They expected a total of about 30 million pounds, but in the end every little piece was sold and the total sum was somewhat over a 150 million pounds. The pieces were all sooo exquisite. 

Lolo,  I even bought her book on her love affair with jewellery.  So beautiful.  I love Liz Taylor and her jewellery.  

Come on Madonna,  go out and buy her jewellery and wear it with pride.  Will make up for leaving Elizabeth Taylor out of the Vogue rap. :lol:

515M2Z50Y4L._SX390_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jazzyjan said:

Lolo,  I even bought her book on her love affair with jewellery.  So beautiful.  I love Liz Taylor and her jewellery.  

Come on Madonna,  go out and buy her jewellery and wear it with pride.  Will make up for leaving Elizabeth Taylor out of the Vogue rap. :lol:

515M2Z50Y4L._SX390_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

OMG how could she leave her out indeed! Again something that never occurred to me! 

I love the fact that Liz not only collected but really enjoyed her jewels and wore the pieces, she even wore a tiara while in the swimming pool. :clap: And she let people have a look at them, even take them in their hands and admire them. I think it's endearing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

in the video for Hollywood she's wearing some real good diamonds / owned by the estates of a few legends

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, david86 said:

in the video for Hollywood she's wearing some real good diamonds / owned by the estates of a few legends

 

Mae West is one of them, isn't it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes I think she said West and some other actresses, not Monroe

she said it on a radio interview promoting AL. she had guards around watching her bc of the value of the jewellery

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure she owns some real nice jewelry. But I think paintings are more her thing if she wants to spoil herself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

I'm sure she owns some real nice jewelry. But I think paintings are more her thing if she wants to spoil herself.

Exactly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know but maybe because she bought some Evita's jewelry when she was here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0