Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Starman

Madonna has Bette Davis diamonds?

14 posts in this topic

I was just watching an interview with Bette Davis on youtube and someone commented its the same bracelet M uses quite often!

It looks very much like it, I think its nice small thing to know. Forgive me if i'm wrong about it.

Screen Shot 2017-03-14 at 9.22.24 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-14 at 9.29.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-14 at 9.23.22 PM.png

W+E+Premiere+68th+Venice+Film+Festival+V

Would love that.  Madonna adored Bette Davis.  I also always hope Madonna would buy some of Elizabeth Taylor's magnificent jewellery.  The wonderful jewellery of these Hollywood legends deserve another legend like Madonna who appreciates and loves them and would wear their jewellery with pride. . 

Liz fucked 4 gems.

11 minutes ago, acko said:

Liz fucked 4 gems.

Her jewellery is to die for. :drama:  If I was a billionaire,  I would love to buy all of Elizabeth's jewellery. 

Image result for elizabeth taylor pink gems

Expensive tastes: This Bulgari Emerald necklace is part of a suite that is expected to raise up to $1.5m

^ i watched a documentary about the auction of Liz jewelry collection at Sotheby's. They expected a total of about 30 million pounds, but in the end every little piece was sold and the total sum was somewhat over a 150 million pounds. The pieces were all sooo exquisite. 

6 minutes ago, Lolo said:

^ i watched a documentary about the auction of Liz jewelry collection at Sotheby's. They expected a total of about 30 million pounds, but in the end every little piece was sold and the total sum was somewhat over a 150 million pounds. The pieces were all sooo exquisite. 

Lolo,  I even bought her book on her love affair with jewellery.  So beautiful.  I love Liz Taylor and her jewellery.  

Come on Madonna,  go out and buy her jewellery and wear it with pride.  Will make up for leaving Elizabeth Taylor out of the Vogue rap. :lol:

515M2Z50Y4L._SX390_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

5 minutes ago, jazzyjan said:

Lolo,  I even bought her book on her love affair with jewellery.  So beautiful.  I love Liz Taylor and her jewellery.  

Come on Madonna,  go out and buy her jewellery and wear it with pride.  Will make up for leaving Elizabeth Taylor out of the Vogue rap. :lol:

515M2Z50Y4L._SX390_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

OMG how could she leave her out indeed! Again something that never occurred to me! 

I love the fact that Liz not only collected but really enjoyed her jewels and wore the pieces, she even wore a tiara while in the swimming pool. :clap: And she let people have a look at them, even take them in their hands and admire them. I think it's endearing. 

in the video for Hollywood she's wearing some real good diamonds / owned by the estates of a few legends

2 hours ago, david86 said:

in the video for Hollywood she's wearing some real good diamonds / owned by the estates of a few legends

Mae West is one of them, isn't it?

Yes I think she said West and some other actresses, not Monroe

she said it on a radio interview promoting AL. she had guards around watching her bc of the value of the jewellery

I'm sure she owns some real nice jewelry. But I think paintings are more her thing if she wants to spoil herself.

11 hours ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

I'm sure she owns some real nice jewelry. But I think paintings are more her thing if she wants to spoil herself.

Exactly.

I don't know but maybe because she bought some Evita's jewelry when she was here.