MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sky Fits Heaven

In which tours should M have sung Bad Girl?

In which tours should M have sung Bad Girl?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. In which tours should M have sung Bad Girl?

• The Girlie Show World Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention World Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky & Sweet Tour (2008)
    • Sticky & Sweet Tour (2009)
    • The MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour
    • None. Its time will come
    • None. And hopefully never

On 19/10/2017 at 11:49 AM, Suedehead said:

I mean she could have even incorporated Bad Girl in the Best Friend interlude instead of the random and nonsensical inclusion of Heartbeat!! 

Heartbeat is like Candy Shop 2.0 , always manages to make its way into other performances (Best Friend on MDNA, LAV on RHT), I can't wait till it makes its proper comeback tbh.

I have a strong feeling she's going to sing this on the next tour. I know the predictable thing would be for her to do something similar to her SNL performance and that would be JUST FINE. But I would love some kind of theatrical performance ala Heartbreak City from RHT. I think this song could be taken to so many different avenues from a visual standpoint on stage. 

On ‎22‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 10:39 PM, LHakaLH said:

Gambler and Causing a Commotion are just begging for an electric guitar reinvented comeback 

Yes

Causing A Commotion too :bow:

And White Heat

18 hours ago, KalamazooJay said:

I have a strong feeling she's going to sing this on the next tour. I know the predictable thing would be for her to do something similar to her SNL performance and that would be JUST FINE. But I would love some kind of theatrical performance ala Heartbreak City from RHT. I think this song could be taken to so many different avenues from a visual standpoint on stage. 

:thumbsup:

Bad Girl is my favourite ballad of all time!

It's heartbreaking that M hasn't allowed this gem to shine courtesy an epic live performance.

That being said, I really hope when she does perform it on tour - it's given a special showcase moment (like LAV/Love Spent on MDNA, or HBC/LDLHA or even La Vie En Rose on RHT)