MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sky Fits Heaven

In which tours should M have sung Bad Girl?

41 members have voted

1. 1. In which tours should M have sung Bad Girl?

• The Girlie Show World Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention World Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky & Sweet Tour (2008)
    • Sticky & Sweet Tour (2009)
    • The MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour
    • None. Its time will come
    • None. And hopefully never

Bad Girl remains one of the few Madonna singles that has never been sung on tour; but, did it fit into any of the past setlists?

TGS

TGS and Drowned World and it would have fitted perfectly into MDNA right after Love Spent.

But since it's one of my favs I'd have to pick every tour, really... Hope it's time will come eventually.

It would have been sooooo great instead of Hung Up on MDNA.

But overall I think she should have done Thief of Hearts and Bad Girl after Why's It So Hard on TGS.

Should've been performed on The Girlie Show, as request song on RHT and perhaps on one of the Tears of a Clown shows. She also should've used elements of Bad Girl on MDNA's Girl Gone Wild opening performance.

On 3/14/2017 at 8:50 AM, Lolo said:

TGS (...) and it would have fitted perfectly into MDNA right after Love Spent.

:yes:

On 3/14/2017 at 8:50 AM, Lolo said:

Drowned World

What a career change that would be for Louise Oriole: a former high-powered and successful Manhattan female executive turned into a Cyber-Punk/Geisha/Cowgirl/Ghetto-Pimp lol :chuckle:.

Girl Gone Wild

Revolver

Gang Bang

Papa Don't Preach

Bad Girl

I Don't Give A

MDNA.

Narrative-wise it's the most fitting, as that tour arc is about the bad girl/GGW.  An interesting, new arrangement would have been cool.

I mean she could have even incorporated Bad Girl in the Best Friend interlude instead of the random and nonsensical inclusion of Heartbeat!! 

On 18 March 2017 at 7:30 AM, LHakaLH said:

Should've been performed on The Girlie Show, as request song on RHT and perhaps on one of the Tears of a Clown shows. She also should've used elements of Bad Girl on MDNA's Girl Gone Wild opening performance.

Bad Girl elements during Girl Gone Wild? That wouldn't have worked. Bad Girl is a ballad full of sorrow, regret and yearning whereas Girl Gone Wild is a thumping dance track about partying and going wild. As a stand alone song it would of been great tho.

Edited by Rugbyguy
Spelling

On 10/19/2017 at 5:42 AM, Rugbyguy said:

Bad Girl elements during Girl Gone Wild? That wouldn't have worked. Bad Girl is a ballad full of sorrow, regret and yearning whereas Girl Gone Wild is a thumping dance track about partying and going wild. As a stand alone song it would of been great tho.

Material Girl certainly doesn’t have the same meaning as GGW but she still put it in and gave it a different meaning! She could’ve something similar with Bad Girl is what they were trying to say, I think.

Bad Girl

Drunk by Six

it must be the tanqueray

smoke too many cigarretes today

coz im bad girl anyway way hey

8 hours ago, Starman said:

Bad Girl

Drunk by Six

it must be the tanqueray

smoke too many cigarretes today

coz im bad girl anyway way hey

:dead::dead::dead:

RHT

I have a feeling she'll sing it on her next tour :yes:

2 hours ago, XXL said:

RHT

I have a feeling she'll sing it on her next tour :yes:

If she does I'll cry all my soul, I swear. I won't hold it and I'll faint. :drama:

47 minutes ago, runa said:

If she does I'll cry all my soul, I swear. I won't hold it and I'll faint. :drama:

Me too!

Another song that is begging for a performance is Gambler. Next I'd love You'll See. But at least those other two gems got some love. I keep rewatching her Saturday Night Live BG performance trying to picture her singing it today. That was such a marvellous performance. The song is amazing and she's amazing singing it, it really deserves some stage treatment

2 hours ago, XXL said:

Me too!

Another song that is begging for a performance is Gambler. Next I'd love You'll See. But at least those other two gems got some love. I keep rewatching her Saturday Night Live BG performance trying to picture her singing it today. That was such a marvellous performance. The song is amazing and she's amazing singing it, it really deserves some stage treatment

Gambler and Causing a Commotion are just begging for an electric guitar reinvented comeback