Trump Invades Syria?

32 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, runa said:

That's your president.

Who?

6 hours ago, karbatal said:

^ :chuckle:

Between Spazz and Trump.... Love dont live heeeeeeeeere anymoooooooooore 

I have never been & never will a Trump supporter.

I was just optimistic if he cooperates with Russia to get rid of the evil ISIS and it turned out to be impossible after this insane attack on the legit Syrian forces.

so he is a BIG CUNT in my book.

lis bien ce que j'ai déjà écrit maintenant @runa

43 minutes ago, spazz said:

I have never been & never will a Trump supporter.

I was just optimistic if he cooperates with Russia to get rid of the evil ISIS and it turned out to be impossible after this insane attack on the legit Syrian forces.

so he is a BIG CUNT in my book.

lis bien ce que j'ai déjà écrit maintenant @runa

You've never been a Trump supporter? Are you fucking kidding me ??? :rotfl::rotfl:

Oh the delusion, :rotfl:

1 minute ago, runa said:

You've never been a Trump supporter? Are you fucking kidding me ??? :rotfl::rotfl:

Oh the delusion, :rotfl:

U always attack me for whatever political views I say it's disturbing 

I am a supporter of any president who get rid of ISIS / Daech on the battlefield not just petty speeches.

That's the only thing I care for.

& im not an American citizen.

Spazz you were TROLLING and CELEBRATING and ANNOYING people while they were concerned after Trump election.  How can you say now that????????? 

In all honesty there is dirt from both sides and we are here discussing, debating if not arguing and torturing each other because we think our side is better or right or whatever.

Truth is if we all just stopped this nonsense of picking sides or decide what's what's that would help us to get along fine. Forget the past, the evil, the right or wrong, forgive each other and make peace and move forward together for everybody's sake. 

That is the solution. That is the answer. Wars will never solve anything. Proof? Thousand years of history. 

The thing with Trump as I have always stressed is that he is just not a good man. He's shady as fuck. I can't believe people actually voted for him. I mean who even could in their right mind? The man is a joke in everything he represents. His somewhat charitable nature is a masquerade of the evil that he carries inside. 

People beliving he got emotional over the pictures of the dying children are just not thinking right. Trump was aware of all of that for years now. We all knew. It was reported time and time again that Assad was gassing his own people. Even Obama back then spoke out against that. There were tensions yet again between the US and Russia as Russia supports Syria but nothing was resolved. Russia got fully involved and nothing was resolved. More bombing, more strikes. More people dying. Then we had Brexit and the US elections and that wasn't reported that much but the war was still on. Still more deaths, children getting gassed.  Now Trump SEES the pictures and he loses it. The West is going crazy over this because there are actually people supporting this. By irony these are the same people who hated Trump. The people who loved Trump - Spazz comes to mind- are left baffled and confused and taken for a fool. Yes you are. You gave him the power and now he fooled ya.  Deal with it. Nothing wrong in admitting that. We forgive you.