MadonnaNation.com Forums
MLVC82

MADONNA-HER-STORY-VIDEO-EPIC-NESS!!

2 hours ago, Hector said:

Ummm I never did. If people want to talk about her badly or adoringly (which is extremely rare and unwise), take it to her designated thread in Pop Princesses instead of polluting the Madonna section with it. I must've deleted a full page of nonsense posts about her that was derailing this thread.

Thanks for making that clear. :thumbsup:

Ugly Hecty    0

Great film. So many great scenes that remind me of Justify My Love and the Erotica era along with Girl Gone Wild and Art For Freedom. I wonder if some of those instrumentals are new recordings. 

karbatal    0
8 hours ago, Arnian said:

What an unexpected surprise.

One of the coolest aspects to this is the fact that she made a short film without us knowing anything really. We knew she was doing the photo shoot and that's it.  Hope this is a sign that when the new era starts we will get some surprise releases without much of an announcement beforehand. 

She knows how to keep info from hackers when big money is involved,  doesn't she? 

8 hours ago, Inlakesh said:

what a fucked up thing to say in the scheme of these current times! like seriously, urgh!

Not an SJW here and never will be one, tqvm

karbatal    0
1 hour ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Agree.  

I didn't find your post offensive at all.  

1 minute ago, karbatal said:

Agree.  

I didn't find your post offensive at all.  

And, the fact that I love the video for "Bitch I'm Madonna" shows that I am okay with her fight against ageist attitude towards women

Nick    0

She really does look fantastic in the video with the hat & heavy eye makeup. 

5 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Nothing you said was offensive. There are dogs. It is "artsy" (ostentatiously, I'd add). It's a "moving photo shoot", which is fine (and isn't the music like the Inside Out demo?), but that's what it is (hence all the posing).

Jazzy Jan    0
20 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Sorry but I'd rather watch the "Bitch I'm Madonna" video for the 239086457th time than this dogs-in-the-alley artsy thing again. It's not bad of course, she looks gorgeous and there's a very cute cat in it, but her music videos are stronger and they are in another realm completely. 

But you love dogs !   Remember the Wolf in Ghosttown that we both loved so much !  

Jazzy Jan    0
5 hours ago, Hector said:

Uploaded on her official YouTube channel 

Magazine shoot and art with a message come to life.  What a gift for fans. 

sotos8    0

After a lot of time she receives great comments from the press ,in Greece at least. She's been described as Queen of feminism and Queen of our hearts among others

Jazzy Jan    0
5 minutes ago, sotos8 said:

After a lot of time she receives great comments from the press ,in Greece at least. She's been described as Queen of feminism and Queen of our hearts among others

Lovely to hear that.  Always great to see Madonna getting some well earned praise. 

Regarding the music not only Soko appears in the video but also  Gaspar Claus a frequent collaborator of Sufjan Stevens.

XXL    0

I love the recurring motiv :inlove: Madonna has been watching over us from the rooftops since 1983

tumblr_mnwxkfR9Yk1rvxt26o8_1280.jpg

roof01.jpg

MLVC82    0

I wonder how long it will take until (the one who's name we dont speak of) releases her video about "love" and "women"...directed by Luigi or Klein.

jaron    0

Beautiful video. Love the sound. I hope her sound for the album will be the same.

Great idea to give a message full video with a photoshoot. And those wings theme is great. Reminds me to a movie, but I forgot which one

5 hours ago, jaron said:

Beautiful video. Love the sound. I hope her sound for the album will be the same.

Great idea to give a message full video with a photoshoot. And those wings theme is great. Reminds me to a movie, but I forgot which one

arton4286-980x0.jpg

dollhouse    0
On 10. maaliskuuta 2017 at 5:03 PM, jazzyjan said:

Lovely to hear that.  Always great to see Madonna getting some well earned praise. 

just put her on your radio playlist again, thats enough.

I was mesmerized when I first saw it. Couldn't talk my eyes away. This would've made a great video for anything from Rebel Heart.

DagIN    0

I loved it and I'm so happy she is still going strong and kicking butts. 

As for the music, not bad, I wouldn't mind if she would actually work with this David Chalman guy on a couple of songs. I checked out his homepage and he is pretty versatile (rock, electronic, classical music and so on) and he also produced Kalakan in the past, I guess that's how she met him/found out about him.