Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

Would you pay thousands to look like THIS...


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

millions of years of evolution only to want to look like a fish again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, eroticerotic said:

millions of years of evolution only to want to look like a fish again.

I can see your point, :rotfl:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rugbyguy said:

Imagine waking up next to that! Horrifying 

Well, at least you don't need an alarm clock to wake you up instantly :chuckle: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally after 3 weeks of disappearance...

Jessica Alves stays warm in a faux-fur pillbox hat and leather coat as she steps out after visiting a coronavirus testing centre in London

Come on, vogue! :dramatic: 

38453008-9184629-image-m-71_161158338346

38453006-9184629-image-m-73_161158354645

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, horn said:

Finally after 3 weeks of disappearance...

Jessica Alves stays warm in a faux-fur pillbox hat and leather coat as she steps out after visiting a coronavirus testing centre in London

Come on, vogue! :dramatic: 

38453008-9184629-image-m-71_161158338346

38453006-9184629-image-m-73_161158354645

 

:wow:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Can they even fit a swab up those nostrils? The whole structure might collapse on itself...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Back to Jessica! 

I think she's serving M's You'll See music video realness :rosey:  

All by myself...  I don't need anyone at all...  I know I'll survive....  I know I'll stay alive :dramatic:

142479746_1317486971964592_7118872285610

142232249_240619440945908_43095447341379

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, horn said:

Back to Jessica! 

I think she's serving M's You'll See music video realness :rosey:  

All by myself...  I don't need anyone at all...  I know I'll survive....  I know I'll stay alive :dramatic:

142479746_1317486971964592_7118872285610

142232249_240619440945908_43095447341379

 

So glamorous and alluring!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, horn said:

Back to Jessica! 

I think she's serving M's You'll See music video realness :rosey:  

All by myself...  I don't need anyone at all...  I know I'll survive....  I know I'll stay alive :dramatic:

142479746_1317486971964592_7118872285610

142232249_240619440945908_43095447341379

 

She still Rodrigo downstairs?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jonski43 said:

Demi Moore for Fendi or she's taking the role as the Joker in Batman.

demi-moore-plastic-surgery-transformation-12.jpg

She pulled her lower skin back up to her ears?

Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG @Butter9 Sawadee ka! :rosey: 

'I'm in a Bangkok plastic surgery hospital': Jessica Alves reveals she's in quarantine after flying to Thailand for 'life-changing' surgery
By JASON CHESTER FOR MAILONLINE | 28 January 2021

Jessica Alves has revealed she's  in quarantine at a Bangkok plastic surgery hospital ahead of her latest cosmetic procedure, which is scheduled to take place in a fortnight.

The TV personality flew to Thailand on Wednesday and has since remained behind closed doors in accordance with current health and safety guidelines. 

Speaking to MailOnline from hospital, a groggy Jessica, 37, admitted she will be staying in South-East Asia for weeks beyond her operation, which she describes as 'life-changing'. 

38582960-9196641-image-a-40_161182749169

She said: 'I was being very discreet coming to Thailand as I didn't tell anyone. I am in a Bangkok plastic surgery hospital where I'll spend two weeks in quarantine, and then I'll have the surgery. 

'I'm going to be staying in Thailand nearly two months. I've literally just arrived.' 

She added: 'I can't reveal what the surgery is yet, but it's a life-changing one.'  

The previous day she gave Instagram followers an update ahead of her long-haul flight to South-East Asia while insisting the nature of the trip would remain a secret until further notice. 

Addressing fans from an empty departure lounge, she said: 'I'm at Heathrow Airport all by myself, there's no one else here. I'm going away to somewhere nice, exotic and apparently very hot right now.'  

38583458-9196641-image-a-48_161182792629

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9196641/Jessica-Alves-reveals-shes-quarantine-flying-Thailand-life-changing-surgery.html

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, horn said:

She said: 'I was being very discreet coming to Thailand as I didn't tell anyone. I am in a Bangkok plastic surgery hospital where I'll spend two weeks in quarantine, and then I'll have the surgery. 

'I'm going to be staying in Thailand nearly two months. I've literally just arrived.' 

She added: 'I can't reveal what the surgery is yet, but it's a life-changing one.'  

I wonder what kind of surgery? :1251: 

tenor.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, horn said:

I wonder what kind of surgery? :1251: 

tenor.gif

Perhaps they can make a new nose for her with the leftovers while they are there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Perhaps they can make a new nose for her with the leftovers while they are there.

There goes breakfast. Thanks. 

A4C09123-BE3F-44C9-91D0-A9278DEC0513.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jonski43 said:

Perhaps they can make a new nose for her with the leftovers while they are there.

omg :rotfl: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, jonski43 said:

Demi Moore for Fendi or she's taking the role as the Joker in Batman.

demi-moore-plastic-surgery-transformation-12.jpg

yasss.

you're doing great!

Keep going!

Ignore the haters Demi.

:megamanson:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...