Would you pay thousands to look like THIS...

Even after saying numerous times that she was done with surgery she always seems to come up with yet another excuse for surgery. I hate saying it but death is inevitable unfortunately.

I never really understand why people who have enough money for major surgeries don’t just get a personal trainer to work on parts of yourself that can be changed through exercise. Obviously Jessica has an addiction to surgery/body dysmorphia so I mean this more in general sense.

• 2 weeks later...

Now that Jessica has completed her transformation, next on the needy attention seeker line. He looks ok so far but it will be interesting to see just how far he'll go. He's into much older men who'll fund his surgery so form a queue ladies.

Man spends £10,000 a year to look like a Ken doll

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9603925/Men-spends-10-000-year-look-like-plastic-fantastic-idol-Ken-doll.html

download.jpeg

On 5/22/2021 at 9:20 AM, jonski43 said:

Now that Jessica has completed her transformation, next on the needy attention seeker line. He looks ok so far but it will be interesting to see just how far he'll go. He's into much older men who'll fund his surgery so form a queue ladies.

Man spends £10,000 a year to look like a Ken doll

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9603925/Men-spends-10-000-year-look-like-plastic-fantastic-idol-Ken-doll.html

download.jpeg

This one had a better base for this sort of stuff though. Rodrigo was always more Chucky than Ken. This one looks a plastic mess BUT reminiscent of Ken so misión accomplished. 

Next up on the plastic surgery nutcase thread, the lovely Anastasiia from the Ukraine who does all her fillers herself.

Instagram model with 'world's biggest cheeks' wants MORE surgery https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9611887/Instagram-model-worlds-biggest-cheeks-wants-surgery.html?ito=native_share_article-top

download.jpeg

On 5/22/2021 at 6:32 PM, jonski43 said:

Ps Dear Jessie had another tit job.

download.jpeg

Didn’t she get them done again because they were botched or something? They look even worse.

• 2 weeks later...

I've just read that Ms. Jess has gone and had a gastric sleeve surgery for weight loss. Maybe she doesn't believe in EXERCISE. As, um, Rubenesque as she could appear, I wouldn't have had her down as an eligible candidate (still too thin), but it seems there's always a doctor.

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, realityisalways said:

I thought this thread would be about Lady GaGa. :trapdonna:

The title's question ("Would you pay...") would've been answered with a HARD PASS on the first page, whereas Jessica keeps us hemming and hawing. Many members could still be talked around to aiming for the Alves look.

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, Junior said:

Shoulder implants???

😮 Yipes. That's all so sad especially the young guy. But where do they get a million dollars from to get this done?

And they all look fine before. 

Back implants though 🤢