Would you pay thousands to look like THIS...

TOP PRICE Jessica Alves reveals men have offered her £15k to take her virginity after sex reassignment op
Shannon Power | 4 Mar 2021

JESSICA Alves says men are lining up to take her 'virginity' after undergoing gender affirming surgery.

The 37-year-old, recently underwent the surgery in Thailand and has been proudly showing off the results.

She recently shared a nude snap on her Instagram stories with emojis covering her modesty.

The stunning blonde pouted seductively in the mirror selfie as she held her long hair.

Now that the star has completed her series of gender affirming surgeries, has declared she is now "looking for love" after taking down the striking selfie.

"I took that photo down because a lot of men sent me messages and I don’t know how to handle it. Some even offer me money to break my virginity," the Celebrity Big Brother star told Mail Online.

"One man offered me £15,000! I would never sell my body, I am looking for love and not for money."

She also opened up about how she avoided relationships with gay men because she always identified as female.

Jessica previously told MailOnline she avoided relationships with gay men while she was a man and that she hopes to lose her 'virginity' to someone 'special' now that she has transitioned into a woman. 

"I have never had a relationship with a gay man because my brain has always been female. I remember when I was growing up I used to wear my mother's clothing and dance around the house and that was when I was happy," she said.

"The issue is that I don’t have anyone on my radar yet. I want that day to be magical and special even, so if I have to wait longer for it I will do so until the right man for my me comes along."

Even though it's only been a few weeks since her surgery, Jessica is already planning her next breast enlargement.

"It's been nine days after my sex reassignment surgery and I'm feeling great, I can sing, I can dance, I can do everything," she said in a video.

"It feels very different, and today is the first day I'm actually I'm gonna go out, I'm gonna go to a hair salon to wash my hair I'm so happy I'm like a new person."

Jessica added: "Next surgery I'm going to have a breast implant I'm gonna be having my breasts bigger and fuller. And also the doctor will remove this implant because I keep having problems with this chin implant and shave this jawline."

She revealed her recovery was swift because "a few years ago or even still now when people have sex change surgery they have to be in bed for 2 weeks. In my case I had the best surgery option".

"I feel so good that I am now next week changing my breast implants which without a wonder bra it is too low down to my belly and far apart," Jessica said.

Jessica, who lives in London, said: “It feels like I have been born again at the age of 37.

Read More:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/14228253/jessica-alves-men-15k-virginity-sex-reassignment-op/

8 hours ago, Barbie said:

S1Uh769.png

Nick hun you seem to have quoted me but deleted it before I got a chance to see. What did you say? Tell me. I'm a big girl I can handle it.

@Nick

tenor.gif

Think I commented about your tranny chasers comment. I said something about these type of guys being interesting lol

On 2/25/2021 at 6:20 AM, Barbie said:

oh you'd be surprised.

tranny chasers everywhere

and don't forget she has money. plenty desperate men would fuck her for the cash reward :chuckle:

Jessica said she's looking for LOVE! ::flirt:

And she's not tranny anymore! She's a real woman! :dramatic: 

19 hours ago, Barbie said:

these cement hips and cankles have me screaming :rotfl:

She's NUTS!!!!!!

Why spend all that money on surge when you're out of shape? That's like hanging a Birkin bag in your 1 bedroom apartment closet. Prioritize, Jessica! :lol:

2 hours ago, horn said:

Jessica said she's looking for LOVE! ::flirt:

Living for Love!

🙌

10 hours ago, jonski43 said:

As she's in Bangkok, perhaps she could show us how her neo-vagina is just like the real thing and fire some ping pong balls out of it.

Gurl! 

tenor.gif

Her new vagina is not capable of breaking a zucchini into half with hands free.... DON'T ask me how I know :sneaky: 

• 4 weeks later...

I was starting to wonder what had happened to the Queen of Knife but she's back. She's in Turkey now so not sure if she's having something chopped off or reshaped.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This will only stop when she's gone, sadly. 

I think there's a bit of fluid retention in her body especially the legs. That's a sign she is not systemically well. She needs to stop.