Would you pay thousands to look like THIS...

EXCLUSIVE: 'My arm is paralysed': Jessica Alves is rushed to hospital after injecting herself with steroids to ease the pain in her limbs which swell up every time she eats

• Jessica recently had surgery to remove nine litres of silicone oil removed from her legs and feet which travelled from her bottom
  • She is still having issues with swelling which is made worse when she eats
  • The TV star, 37, told MailOnline she has been self-medicating with steroid injections to ease the pain of the swelling 
  • But on Thursday, she could no longer feel her arm and has a possible infection 

By REBECCA DAVISON and RIANNE ADDO | UPDATED: 13:57 BST, 15 October 2020

Jessica Alves was pictured being helped into an ambulance before being rushed to hospital in Milan on Thursday after suffering paralysis in her arm. 

Talking to MailOnline while waiting to see a doctor, Jessica admitted her arm was possibly now infected as a result of self-medicating with steroid injections. 

Jessica, 37, said: 'My feet and legs are swollen. I injected myself in the arm over the weekend and I've had an allergic reaction. 

34428348-8843215-image-a-3_1602764254306

'Every time I eat since my recent surgery, my limbs swell up and it hurts - the steroid injections help. I was due to fly to London today but now I can't go.'

Jessica has been swollen since the nine litres of silicone oil she had put into her bottom travelled down her legs and feet. 

She had some of the solution removed in a painful operation, but she has been suffering from swelling since which is exacerbated when she eats things like pork.

34428342-8843215-SOS_The_TV_star_was_hel

34428346-8843215-image-m-13_160276440607

Jessica has also been feeling under the weather since undergoing her twelfth nose job in recent weeks. 

She was also left with a hole in her chin after having filler on top of her chin implant which got infected.  

Jessica was feeling in better spirits the night before, when she  enjoyed a solo dinner at Savini's restaurant in Milan's Galleria Vittorio Emanuele.

Honestly though surgery is so scary when you really break it down. How many times has Jessica been put under? There's no telling. DOZENS of times I'm sure. And then you have this 18 year old who goes under for the first time in her life for a common procedure and ends up on life support and dying.

it's all so terrifying! Please be careful. 

8 hours ago, horn said:

She had some of the solution removed in a painful operation, but she has been suffering from swelling since which is exacerbated when she eats things like pork.

:lmao:

oh my. I know I shouldn't laugh, but still...  :rotfl:

20 hours ago, Barbie said:

And what "health reason" would have you inject oil in your ass? This bitch is stupid as fuck.

Sooner or later, her body will not be able to take it anymore and would probably end up amputation.

Anyway, even if all her limbs are amputated, she can still live like a queen with all the money that she had inherited.

• 2 weeks later...