Would you pay thousands to look like THIS...

It's not nice to say it but I love checking out the reactions of the random passersby in all of her paparazzi pics, which tend to run the whole gamut of human emotion (if that gamut were comprised exclusively of abject terror and dazed confusion).

On 10/7/2020 at 8:45 PM, Artofmusic said:

Omg, I cant believe these bitches are out with no mask. I'm guessing she's a Trumper. Hahaha, that last pic with them kissing and sharing the covid. That woman behind them is serving them shade 🤨

omg that looks like Penelope Cruz.

Guest eroticerotic
On 10/3/2020 at 7:32 PM, Artofmusic said:

He looks like the average Los Angeles/Hollywood resident. 

I think Cher has had the best plastic surgeon. I'm not sure why Madonna didn't use Cher's plastic surgeon. 

My most favorite Plastic surgeon victim is Amanda Lepore 

5f5a2189c71cd19cb925414c944e8ddb.jpg

Amanda+Lepore+by+Josef+Jasso+05.jpg

amanda4_edit.jpg

difference is Amanda Lepore is a rockstar. pop culture/club kid royalty!

he was on TV the other because of his swollen feet, they are full with silicon because some doctor in Brazil put cooking oil into his ass.

Now the oil went into other parts of his body so he looked for a surgeon in Turkey (the only one who was willing to try) to remove the oil and fix his chin.

15 hours ago, eroticerotic said:

difference is Amanda Lepore is a rockstar. pop culture/club kid royalty!

Definitely a Rockstar. Amanda Lear is also a personal favorite. Early male to female disco artist. Dated Salvador Dali. She's got it all! And she looked better than all these alien, cat woman, surgery victim celebrities were talking about 

unnamed (5).jpg

images (21).jpeg

I hardly think this is the thread but I love Amanda Lear as well. :rotfl: Human expression possibly hit its peak when she chained the legend of Faust to a disco context on her Sweet Revenge album.

I'm sure Jessica's doctors know all about how truly sweet revenge can be!

14 hours ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

he was on TV the other because of his swollen feet, they are full with silicon because some doctor in Brazil put cooking oil into his ass.

Now the oil went into other parts of his body so he looked for a surgeon in Turkey (the only one who was willing to try) to remove the oil and fix his chin.

Cooking oil as filler? Seriously? :manson:

3 hours ago, Rugbyguy said:

I just don’t fucking getting her. She’s always going on about how much research she does before her surgeries yet the amount of botched work she has had done is astounding.

She said it's for "health reason"... :crazy: 

Injecting cooking oil into her ass... interesting... was it cholesterol free oil?

Earlier this month, Jessica was seen packing on the PDA as she shared a kiss with her plastic surgeon and ex-beau Giacomo Urtis. 

The blonde has often been snapped with Giacomo and has visited his clinic in Milan several times. However the star told MailOnline they're just pals and not dating.

Speaking with MailOnline, "the TV star" @Rugbyguy :1251:   said explained how she has been close friends with Giacomo for years.

The media personality said: 'We are great close friends. Three years ago we had a relationship that led to a strong friendship and last year we recorded a song together, Plastic World, that became a hit in Italy and Spain @jonski43 @karbatal :1251:  and we are always supporting each other. 

33998752-8830753-Pucker_up_The_social_me

2 hours ago, horn said:

Earlier this month, Jessica was seen packing on the PDA as she shared a kiss with her plastic surgeon and ex-beau Giacomo Urtis. 

The blonde has often been snapped with Giacomo and has visited his clinic in Milan several times. However the star told MailOnline they're just pals and not dating.

Speaking with MailOnline, "the TV star" @Rugbyguy :1251:   said explained how she has been close friends with Giacomo for years.

The media personality said: 'We are great close friends. Three years ago we had a relationship that led to a strong friendship and last year we recorded a song together, Plastic World, that became a hit in Italy and Spain @jonski43 @karbatal :1251:  and we are always supporting each other. 

33998752-8830753-Pucker_up_The_social_me

BFF! I'll be there to push your implants back in when your tits explode 😍