Would you pay thousands to look like THIS...

He looks like the average Los Angeles/Hollywood resident. 

I think Cher has had the best plastic surgeon. I'm not sure why Madonna didn't use Cher's plastic surgeon. 

My most favorite Plastic surgeon victim is Amanda Lepore 

5f5a2189c71cd19cb925414c944e8ddb.jpg

Amanda+Lepore+by+Josef+Jasso+05.jpg

amanda4_edit.jpg

On 10/4/2020 at 7:32 AM, Artofmusic said:

He looks like the average Los Angeles/Hollywood resident. 

I think Cher has had the best plastic surgeon. I'm not sure why Madonna didn't use Cher's plastic surgeon. 

My most favorite Plastic surgeon victim is Amanda Lepore 

5f5a2189c71cd19cb925414c944e8ddb.jpg

Amanda+Lepore+by+Josef+Jasso+05.jpg

amanda4_edit.jpg

Madonna looks a THOUSAND times better than Cher and that’s coming from someone who has been very critical of her recent work

2 hours ago, Rugbyguy said:

Madonna looks a THOUSAND times better than Cher and that’s coming from someone who has been very critical of her recent work

Since Madonna is 62 years old, I thought i would find an image of Cher at 62 years old to make a fair comparison. Today Cher is 74, and she doesn't compare to Madonna at 62. I do think that genetics play a huge role to some extent, being that Cher is part Native American, and Native Americans have thicker skin. Madonna still looks great for 62, but I personally think Cher looked better.

j2iktkuTURBXy8wZjY1ZWE5NC1hMmYzLTRkY2QtYjBkNy1iMTkxMTE0MGQ0MGMuanBlZ5GTAs0DUgA.jpeg

unnamed (5).jpg

36 minutes ago, horn said:

Outing with her plastic surgeon boyfriend. 

2_PAY-EXCLUSIVE-Jessica-Alves-enjoys-a-p

33998754-8806167-image-m-92_160189690799

3_PAY-EXCLUSIVE-Jessica-Alves-enjoys-a-p

2_PAY-EXCLUSIVE-Jessica-Alves-enjoys-a-p

33998752-8806167-image-a-93_160189725964

Omg, I cant believe these bitches are out with no mask. I'm guessing she's a Trumper. Hahaha, that last pic with them kissing and sharing the covid. That woman behind them is serving them shade 🤨

10 hours ago, Artofmusic said:

Since Madonna is 62 years old, I thought i would find an image of Cher at 62 years old to make a fair comparison. Today Cher is 74, and she doesn't compare to Madonna at 62. I do think that genetics play a huge role to some extent, being that Cher is part Native American, and Native Americans have thicker skin. Madonna still looks great for 62, but I personally think Cher looked better.

j2iktkuTURBXy8wZjY1ZWE5NC1hMmYzLTRkY2QtYjBkNy1iMTkxMTE0MGQ0MGMuanBlZ5GTAs0DUgA.jpeg

unnamed (5).jpg

I’m not sure what your point is. That photo of Cher is from the 90’s way before she was 62 and that photo of Madonna is from the WE promo, once again way before she is was 62. 

This probably sounds awful but I get the distinct impression that she’s completely unaware as to the fact that she’s only being papped and interviewed by tacky morning programs because she’s a freak show, not because she’s fabulous. I really believe she thinks she’s a celebrity and deserving of all this attention, it’s very sad.

On 10/7/2020 at 6:41 PM, Artofmusic said:

unnamed (5).jpg

Cher is NOT Native American. She IS however Armenian.

10 hours ago, Rugbyguy said:

This probably sounds awful but I get the distinct impression that she’s completely unaware as to the fact that she’s only being papped and interviewed by tacky morning programs because she’s a freak show, not because she’s fabulous. I really believe she thinks she’s a celebrity and deserving of all this attention, it’s very sad.

The term "celebrity" has a very different meaning in the 21st century as compare to anything pre-reality-show era.

If those D list gossip based with ZERO talent but tons of $$$ queens like Kim K can be a celebrity, why not Jessica?

Just look at those Drag race contestants reaction since season 1 when they get to meet these D list... omg xxx is a legend... I mean... really?!

7 hours ago, acko said:

Cher is NOT Native American. She IS however Armenian.

When I Google searched her race it said that Cher has Native American blood from her mother's side. Not that it makes much difference to me. Something genetically had to contribute to her youthful appearance most of her life. And those forever high cheekbones. 

I swear, I used to believe Cher was dead, and they were using a hologram of her on stage. Now, I think she just came back from the dead. Long live Cher

17 hours ago, horn said:

The term "celebrity" has a very different meaning in the 21st century as compare to anything pre-reality-show era.

If those D list gossip based with ZERO talent but tons of $$$ queens like Kim K can be a celebrity, why not Jessica?

Just look at those Drag race contestants reaction since season 1 when they get to meet these D list... omg xxx is a legend... I mean... really?!

I’ve never watched Drag Race so I wouldn’t know. They are all a bit too extra for me. The only thing that bugs me about todays D listers or teenagers is when they overuse the word ‘iconic.’ It seems everything is ‘iconic’ these days. I went for a shit this morning and guess what? It was ICONIC! 

On 9/29/2020 at 10:39 PM, horn said:

The guy behind :chuckle: 

33666932-8776951-image-m-66_160116694307

33666934-8776951-image-m-65_160116693072

33666848-8776951-Off_she_goes_She_appear

She needs to get rid of all the filler in her thighs.

Going for the Ghosttown era look.